It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic initiation was awesome!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well all the initiation went very well, i learned much kept my ears open and got thru it with flying colors. Im on my way with work in hand and truth in heart this will be an amazing adventure in life! "oh, and for all you who post negative comments on the masonic issues, if you had the intelligence , and nerve to join, you would not have to speculate in stupidity, you guys are way off the wall."

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Congratulations! The journey has only just begun, enthusiasm and hard work will serve you well.

You now have first hand knowledge as to the folly of the detractors of Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ref. previous simian thread.

Glad you weren't murdered during your initiation!

How was the goat?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

...How was the goat?

Usually its a little underdone and greasy, but every now and again some brother comes up with a good sauce...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Congratulations! The journey has only just begun, enthusiasm and hard work will serve you well.

until somebody wants you to wak one of the captains from the next chapter for not passing his percentage of the takings up the pyramid.
Disclaimer: the above opinion is not meant to be taken seriously and is what we in these parts call 'taking the p.i.s.s
I watch too much Sopranos....is it obvious? And I don't even like gangs

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I laughed when I saw the Mummy again (last time I saw it was before I ever was initiated). Nah no secret "signs" or anything, but they had the "magi" or whatever which were an ancient society, I was thinking hmmm...so is Masonry and it's real!

Luckily they are making a movie that finally shows Masonry in blaring sunlight..."National Treasure".

I have no clue if they even know what the hell Freemasonry is, but at least the movie deals with the facts that George Washington, Ben Franklin and many others were Free Masons...in that movie they probably also simply state that Jefferson is one though that is more complicated and also they say there are masonic signs on the Great Seal of the United States which is also untrue but takes a bit more research than most masons bother to do to discover the truth of those origins...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Actually, I think you will find that MOST masons dispute the whole Masonic Symbols on a dollar bill theory BECAUSE the symbols were so common at the time...

As for the rest... pfffbbtttt

National Treasure ought to be very interesting...

At least Masonry is getting exposure. I heard Bill Handel on KFI am 640 in LA a while back laughing at some Konspiracy Kook that called to blame all the world's problems on masons... maybe National Treasure will offer as much truth about us as Hollyweird is capable of, and stimulate some discourse....

Sammuel Goldwyn once said that any press is good press as long as they spell your name right... he may have been right.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i know i will have to wait mabe 4 years
but how can you get someone to sponser you to become a mason??

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well I wouldn't say any press is good press, looking at the history of the Templars we can see how that backfired.

They futhered the idea among the commons that they were magi and wizards and the like in order to maintain an atmosphere of "power". It's all good until people become paranoid against wizards and magi and the church says it's the devil.

Any press can certainly be misused for evil purposes, hence the big spiff among Masons about going public in 1717.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

How was the goat?

goat like kid(s)
should be barbequed. preferably pit BBQed with hickory

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have problems picturing masons on this site. They are surely all middle management and above with 2 cars and a family, not conspiracy geeks.

I am not excluding the possbilities of someone in middle management being a member of this site.. but still being "adult" usually means banally boring.Hence my doubt.

Not denial, just doubt.

Something else I cannot imagine a mason descibing the initation as awsome with 5 exclamation marks! 8 in fact!!!!!!!

[edit on 4/8/2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So, you took a oath to the death, to a global Secret Service (Brotherhood)? Sounds like treason. Have you taken an oath to the death to your own country?

Good luck to you,.............

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
so when are ya gona start the ritual sacrifices?

just f@#$ing with ya.

like congrats and stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There are different degrees to Masons, right?
You are a newbie. Come back when you are a
33rd degree Mason (or what ever the top guys are)
and spill the 'take over the world' secrets. Don't
forget to use a fake name and someone else's computer
so the big guys in the Masons don't kill you for telling
them.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Congratulations Orangemonkey. I hope to be joining you in brotherhood soon!

*Don't forget to order your Mobile Incu2004*

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, congrats, It is a great learning experience and glad you got alot out of it. Have fun with the work, it is tedious, but well worth it. You will be Master Mason in no time.

tomanyquestions - When you are able to join and ready to join, just ask your local lodge and they will help ya out.

[edit on 4-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orangemonkey
if you had the intelligence , and nerve to join, you would not have to speculate in stupidity, you guys are way off the wall."

While I am truly happy that you are enjoying yourself and that you have found something that calls to you...I think the above statement is a bit narcissistic and a tad conceited....
good luck in your club

df1

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
still being "adult" usually means banally boring.Hence my doubt.

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded how much he had learned in the last seven years.
--Mark Twain

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

if you had the intelligence , and nerve to join, you would not have to speculate in stupidity, you guys are way off the wall."

While I am truly happy that you are enjoying yourself and that you have found something that calls to you...I think the above statement is a bit narcissistic and a tad conceited....

Have you read some of the crap some people post here? Alot (not all) seem to be lacking in the intelligence department, otherwise they could comprehend what these gentlemen are trying to get across, and they would see Masonry for what it is.

What it boils down to is exactly what he said. Speculation. And bad speculation at that.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

good luck in your club

I do not think that he quite meant it like that towards everyone in the world. Masonry is definitely not for everyone. I think that it was meant towards the people that say we are devil worshipers and the like without knowing anything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join