It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is Nasa finally pushing forward to build unconventional aircraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
okay i was watching a show on Science channel a few hours ago i forgot what the show was called LOL but they were showing some pretty incredible aircraft that no one would have expected...

i started to question if they already have this tech and are just keeping it a secret, im talking of course about the saucer tech

they showed a saucer shaped drone that flew very well... and hovered better than any helicopter today

but the propulsion is conventional... why dont they just make that in a large scale and make it pilot fitted?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't think NASA is where the true groundbreaking stuff happens, black governement programs are most likely miles ahead. And even now NASA's funding is being cut I wouldn't get my hopes up. Russia and China will most likely be new space pioneers imo.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My uncle served in the South African air force during the Apartheid era. I have recently found some documents in the attic that are connected to N.A.S.A and are underscored as TOP SECRET, with a US department of Defense stamp on the front cover. It consists of various blueprints of a design that I can only believe is a type of aircraft. Not an aircraft that I have ever seen. It is crescent shaped and 100meters long. Is there any way I can post these documents on this forum anonymously as I do not want to get into any problems with USA or the like? My Aunt says I should not and told me that those documents where supposed to be burnt at his death but where not. I do not need any trouble from anyone and would like to remain completely anonymous. I have used a friends e-mail as he says that he is not scared of the U.S.A. I think when you see these documents you will be shocked. I always wondered why U.S.A was showing all its secret weapons such as A12, B2 etc to the world. And now I know it is because they have much more advanced technology that the world does not even have a clue about. Oh yes and there is an element in the document that is not found on the table of elements, and next to the description is a piece of silver that looks like thick silver tinfoil but it keeps its shape when I try crumple it. Please advise on how to proceed. Kind regards FASA009.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You can email me the docs and I can host them for you to post/share as you'd like.
My email address is [email protected]

I'm always more than glad to help a fellow 'researcher' out

new topics

top topics

join