It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture crapture GOD is real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Thank-you Hermana.
Me gemelo, sjælspartner!
You have the ability to see through, right into the core of matters.
L O V E

That's it!
You're deeply appreciated
You always bring joy, even on a rainy day
Angelpire

Te amo

Hug and squeeze

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by laffoe

You wrote:

["Everything can be faked - but the heart sees it trough."]

This bhakti-approach (as the emotional religious/semi-religious path is called in asian contexts) is just as falsifiable as any other way of 'wrapping' any ideology/message/world-view.

It's usually also as exclusive and can be as elitist as any other wrapping-method, .....and it is per se based on the same primitive assumptions as all other self-appointed 'truth/reality' seeking models. The method is true, because it's true. The eternal theist circle-argumentation.

Personally I don't give a darn about how these often bizarre theist claims are wrapped. Pushing A 'god' or THE 'god' is all the same, independent of the sugar-coating. And that you push an elitist 'absolute' is beyond doubt.....

Quote: [" We need GOD and we already got him, we just have to realize... wake up"]

We?? An all-inclusive 'WE'? Speak for yourself, mate.

I don't need any 'god', abstract or specified. And unless I get a special dispensation from being included in your invasive semantics, I obviously also have 'got' this entity, whose existence is debatable; whether I believe in it or want it.

As to waking up...save your mind-manipulations. 'Waking up' can be quite a few things, and if used as a propagandistic pro-'god' slogan it's just as meaningless as any other theist clichée.

Quote: [" Again (repeating myself) Religion is about power and control, GOD is about love."]

This 'search-criterium' of yours is just as worthless as any other theist pseudo-methodology, be it inventing pseudo-rational 'explanations', using the bible as a self-confirming 'authority', twisted semantics or even scholastics. You've just pronounced YOUR heart, to be THE measure-tape.

Quote: ["I don´t need you to believe anything but what you find when you seek within yourself."]

You have no possible way to have any opinion whatsoever about what I'll find inside myself, ....if I already HAVE seeked within myself, .....what I in that case possibly have found .....or my general knowledge about the subject of 'seeking-inside-yourself- methodology' on a comparative basis.

Quote: ["This is not blah blah, I am sharing from my heart here in hope of reaching another heart"]

Why can't you people even SPEAK in a rational way. It doesn't make missioning more digestible or acceptable, because you call it 'sharing'.

Quote: ["(just one reached will make my day)"]

Which for me only demonstrates the obsessional missionary drive many theists suffer from. What about letting people finding their own way, instead of throwing your 'answers' at them.

Quote: ["sorry if you feel that way."]

Why? Because I interfere with your preaching, or because only your doctrines can make people happy, wise, holy or whatever?

Sorry my friend, I think you might be overanalyzing this
I am a simple soul with a simple message
Analyzing too much will only lead you into the endless maze of the mind
No way out
Except for that leap of faith (call it the quantum leap of the heart if you want)
You know you want it
You know you need it
Love love love

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Is there like a secret club or society where you guys all sit around a giant round table, wearing robes and resting your hands at arms length on delicately carved wooden staffs that symbolize rank within your bretheren, who sit down and make this stuff up? See who can some up with the best one?

I mean you all have different names, but every time I read one of these posts, I see that little grey man carrying the "THE END IS NIGH" sign up and down the town mall, claiming he is christ and the sinners must repent.

Is there? Can I join it?

Depends on you mind state and level of belief.....oh yeah and it takes an open mind from one who has emptied their cup before entering.......

You think im joking but if you have good intentions and wish to help the world any way you can then someone will be in contact with you...........I assure you that this op isnt one of those who would run up and down a mall screaming the end is near bc it isnt and the op knows it.............but i see you heart tho and i wish to lend a hand as well as the op doing the same...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I just do not know what to say.

I just erased the rest of my comment. Have a nice day.

Religous do gooders.

So far from being religious in here its not even funny........We appreciate you erasing the previous words as im sure they were erased for good reason........The op was merely trying to point out that the rapture event predicted was 100% a fake and was in deed right if you noticed.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
reply to post by laffoe

Perfect Candidate..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5919d859cd3.gif[/atsimg]

Youve been FALCON KICKED by the best my friend.
edit on 23-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

wow...dont be so hard on yourself....Youll understand soon enough and will be just fine..........

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by grindhouzer
reply to post by laffoe

Perfect Candidate..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5919d859cd3.gif[/atsimg]

Star for you.

I read your thread.

I feel bad for the reader of such a thread....enjoy the events that follow those type of words sleepy sleeperson.....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by badw0lf

No secret club lol
Only honesty speaking truth from the heart
My point is
Forgive yourself
Don´t buy into all that sheiz from those fake Messias - you´ll know when it´s real
Rapture might be faked - Crapture - but connected to your heart you´ll see it trough easily
God is real, he speaks trough us all
We forgot to listen, some came back
Choose to

Well I'll certainly be keeping cRapture as I do like that !

But, I am poor. I cannot afford to buy into sheiz from fake messais. I won't know when it's real because to me, god is the wind. The sun. The dog farts that drif on by after a good meal and the dog is content. It's the rain on a hot day, the sound of the night, the bliss of dawn.

To me, all of this randomness that created all life on earth, is god. And it's not intelligent, it's just equilibrium.

I listened. All I heard was humans talking bollocks..

Not intelligent? eww yucky thing to say.........please take that back bc that is so rude.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

You wrote:

["God doesn´t need to play hide and seek with you, if God wanted He could freeze time, make us all stop in the moment and walk around talking with us all."]

Untill this paragraph in your OP, you use rather rational arguments against what you consider faulty. When you get to supporting your own positivist claims, you're just as irrational, doctrinal and propagandistic as the majority of evangelists.

Quote: ["There are so much illusion and fakery on so many levels, so my advice to you is to seek a place of silence within your self."]

You don't need any specific 'god' to do this or to benefit from it. You don't even need religion per se. Religionism can even taint the experience of inner silence, because you risk to come back with what you hoped to find. Not with what's really there.

Quote: ["Don´t give me your blah blah (sorry if I´m rude)"]

So why do you give us YOUR blah blah?

To think that god has a limit doesnt effect god brother...It only effects you. Youll get it soon enough as well.....Im glad you were able to agree with some but its that same judgment that keeps getting you into trouble. Leave it to the big boy upstairs....He is pretty good at it and wont be too happy if someone tries to make light of everything he has done.........Im speaking in the third person....hahaha

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

You wrote:

["Everything can be faked - but the heart sees it trough."]

This bhakti-approach (as the emotional religious/semi-religious path is called in asian contexts) is just as falsifiable as any other way of 'wrapping' any ideology/message/world-view.

It's usually also as exclusive and can be as elitist as any other wrapping-method, .....and it is per se based on the same primitive assumptions as all other self-appointed 'truth/reality' seeking models. The method is true, because it's true. The eternal theist circle-argumentation.

Personally I don't give a darn about how these often bizarre theist claims are wrapped. Pushing A 'god' or THE 'god' is all the same, independent of the sugar-coating. And that you push an elitist 'absolute' is beyond doubt.....

Quote: [" We need GOD and we already got him, we just have to realize... wake up"]

We?? An all-inclusive 'WE'? Speak for yourself, mate.

I don't need any 'god', abstract or specified. And unless I get a special dispensation from being included in your invasive semantics, I obviously also have 'got' this entity, whose existence is debatable; whether I believe in it or want it.

As to waking up...save your mind-manipulations. 'Waking up' can be quite a few things, and if used as a propagandistic pro-'god' slogan it's just as meaningless as any other theist clichée.

Quote: [" Again (repeating myself) Religion is about power and control, GOD is about love."]

This 'search-criterium' of yours is just as worthless as any other theist pseudo-methodology, be it inventing pseudo-rational 'explanations', using the bible as a self-confirming 'authority', twisted semantics or even scholastics. You've just pronounced YOUR heart, to be THE measure-tape.

Quote: ["I don´t need you to believe anything but what you find when you seek within yourself."]

You have no possible way to have any opinion whatsoever about what I'll find inside myself, ....if I already HAVE seeked within myself, .....what I in that case possibly have found .....or my general knowledge about the subject of 'seeking-inside-yourself- methodology' on a comparative basis.

Quote: ["This is not blah blah, I am sharing from my heart here in hope of reaching another heart"]

Why can't you people even SPEAK in a rational way. It doesn't make missioning more digestible or acceptable, because you call it 'sharing'.

Quote: ["(just one reached will make my day)"]

Which for me only demonstrates the obsessional missionary drive many theists suffer from. What about letting people finding their own way, instead of throwing your 'answers' at them.

Quote: ["sorry if you feel that way."]

Why? Because I interfere with your preaching, or because only your doctrines can make people happy, wise, holy or whatever?

what has happened to you that has made you stray so far and give up.......You are really making it difficult to get anything of interest or importance into your awareness when you keep putting up those walls.....try calming down....it will do wonders.....try looking again and apologizing to the one you have denied and maybe you will be happy when you hear the call....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by badw0lf

Thanks for sharing your opinion
Very poetic

Feel free to use cRapture (you invented the big R in it
)
We´re a Family and we want you realize that you were always part of it
If we didn´t knew that, why bother coming here and get a beating lol

Always be welcome here

Lol, I hug your concept, but distance myself from the position.

I like your thoughts tho.

Thatll do......for now

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I must say laffoe, you have handled yourself with some of these childish responses with great poise and your head is held high still in the end........What grace and elegance your words have........You showed them great patience and I for one appluad the love you showed them by turning the other cheek. Sometimes i even give them the lower cheeks but you stand tall in here and should be proud......

It seems as if you were right about the main message in here and the ones behind it have ran for the hills to try and regroup.....they are no match for love and never will be but we do so love the game they keep playing....All its doing is making us feel better about ourselves when we win every time.......so i say either they should quit and join us or keep it coming bc both benifit our main goals of one love

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

My love for you knows no limits

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join