It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Rapture crapture GOD is real

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ok
Welcome my loved ones
This thread is a reaction, or rather a chosen action, based on all those rumors of fake and real raptures, new Messiahs revieling themselves by daily basis.

I tell you
Don´t buy any of their BS
Sister
Brother
Please
!!!

They might feel the Messias is close... that doesn´t make them the Messias... belive when it´s real you will know that it is the real deal
That is a promise!

All those tricks of light and lightnings, all those high-tech ET´s trying to make you by into their illusion, it is only crap...
No rapture
Rather crapture


God doesn´t need to play hide and seek with you, if God wanted He could freeze time, make us all stop in the moment and walk around talking with us all.
You can´t run for a basement to hide from God (might be a great idea if crapture ET´s are coming)
God is already there
God doesn´t need TV shows or a script to read from
God goes with the flow
God is the flow
Believe that!

God is only love
Make a conscious choice
Come home
Join your Family
God has already forgiven you (even you didn´t ask) for all the mess made (don´t worry we all made mess)
Now is time to forgive yourself
NOW!

Come home!!!

There are so much illusion and fakery on so many levels, so my advice to you is to seek a place of silence within your self.
Go beyond what you been told and made believe
Go beyond all those books thrown at you
God doesn´t need books to talk with you
God doesn´t need to send an advocate to preach His words
God has direct access
Broadband to you heart
Now is the time to realize that

We are not playing around
This is serious business
Don´t give me your blah blah (sorry if I´m rude)
Share with us your HEART
And do it NOW

Wake up and realize we are a Family
Helping hands are there
Joy, love and laughter

We ask you, ask you from the depths of our hearts
Sister, Brother
Hermana, Hermano
Please
Please come home

You are loved
You are love
Together we can create
We are Creators
God is real




posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Is there like a secret club or society where you guys all sit around a giant round table, wearing robes and resting your hands at arms length on delicately carved wooden staffs that symbolize rank within your bretheren, who sit down and make this stuff up? See who can some up with the best one?

I mean you all have different names, but every time I read one of these posts, I see that little grey man carrying the "THE END IS NIGH" sign up and down the town mall, claiming he is christ and the sinners must repent.

Is there? Can I join it?



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I just do not know what to say.

I just erased the rest of my comment. Have a nice day.


Religous do gooders.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe
 


Perfect Candidate..


Youve been FALCON KICKED by the best my friend.
edit on 23-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
reply to post by laffoe
 


Perfect Candidate..


Star for you.

I read your thread.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 

No secret club lol
Only honesty speaking truth from the heart
My point is
Forgive yourself
Don´t buy into all that sheiz from those fake Messias - you´ll know when it´s real
Rapture might be faked - Crapture - but connected to your heart you´ll see it trough easily
God is real, he speaks trough us all
We forgot to listen, some came back
Choose to



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I just do not know what to say.

I just erased the rest of my comment. Have a nice day.


Religous do gooders.


Religion is all about power and control, wrapping God in a contract of slavery
You might fool some people for many many years
But at some time
truth breaks free

Truth is truth no matter how many lies we´re told



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
reply to post by laffoe
 


Perfect Candidate..


Youve been FALCON KICKED by the best my friend.
edit on 23-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)


Very creative
If I had to be kicked I am happy it was by the best

Now please, read the OP and relate to that if you please



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by badw0lf
 

No secret club lol
Only honesty speaking truth from the heart
My point is
Forgive yourself
Don´t buy into all that sheiz from those fake Messias - you´ll know when it´s real
Rapture might be faked - Crapture - but connected to your heart you´ll see it trough easily
God is real, he speaks trough us all
We forgot to listen, some came back
Choose to



Well I'll certainly be keeping cRapture as I do like that !


But, I am poor. I cannot afford to buy into sheiz from fake messais. I won't know when it's real because to me, god is the wind. The sun. The dog farts that drif on by after a good meal and the dog is content. It's the rain on a hot day, the sound of the night, the bliss of dawn.

To me, all of this randomness that created all life on earth, is god. And it's not intelligent, it's just equilibrium.

I listened. All I heard was humans talking bollocks..



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Thanks for sharing your opinion
Very poetic

Feel free to use cRapture (you invented the big R in it
)
.
We´re a Family and we want you realize that you were always part of it
If we didn´t knew that, why bother coming here and get a beating lol

Always be welcome here



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe
 



You wrote:

["God doesn´t need to play hide and seek with you, if God wanted He could freeze time, make us all stop in the moment and walk around talking with us all."]

Untill this paragraph in your OP, you use rather rational arguments against what you consider faulty. When you get to supporting your own positivist claims, you're just as irrational, doctrinal and propagandistic as the majority of evangelists.

Quote: ["There are so much illusion and fakery on so many levels, so my advice to you is to seek a place of silence within your self."]

You don't need any specific 'god' to do this or to benefit from it. You don't even need religion per se. Religionism can even taint the experience of inner silence, because you risk to come back with what you hoped to find. Not with what's really there.

Quote: ["Don´t give me your blah blah (sorry if I´m rude)"]

So why do you give us YOUR blah blah?



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


You wrote:

["To me, all of this randomness that created all life on earth, is god. And it's not intelligent, it's just equilibrium."]

That's about the most sensible I've read in the theist/deist department. But wouldn't it be a good move to change the word 'god' to something more suitable and 'un-copyrighted'?

Once the semantic 'god' concept has been let in, you'll have a bunch of missionaries playing all kinds of invasive semantic mindgames.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by laffoe
 



You wrote:

["God doesn´t need to play hide and seek with you, if God wanted He could freeze time, make us all stop in the moment and walk around talking with us all."]

Untill this paragraph in your OP, you use rather rational arguments against what you consider faulty. When you get to supporting your own positivist claims, you're just as irrational, doctrinal and propagandistic as the majority of evangelists.

Quote: ["There are so much illusion and fakery on so many levels, so my advice to you is to seek a place of silence within your self."]

You don't need any specific 'god' to do this or to benefit from it. You don't even need religion per se. Religionism can even taint the experience of inner silence, because you risk to come back with what you hoped to find. Not with what's really there.

Quote: ["Don´t give me your blah blah (sorry if I´m rude)"]

So why do you give us YOUR blah blah?


Just a wish from my heart to let everyone interested be able to see the difference betqween God and some scheme being pulled at us.
Everything can be faked - but the heart sees it trough.
True we don´t need religion or any specific ´god´
We need GOD and we already got him, we just have to realize... wake up
Again (repeating myself) Religion is about power and control, GOD is about love.
I don´t need you to believe anything but what you find when you seek within yourself.
This is not blah blah, I am sharing from my heart here in hope of reaching another heart (just one reached will make my day) sorry if you feel that way.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe
 


You wrote:

["Everything can be faked - but the heart sees it trough."]

This bhakti-approach (as the emotional religious/semi-religious path is called in asian contexts) is just as falsifiable as any other way of 'wrapping' any ideology/message/world-view.

It's usually also as exclusive and can be as elitist as any other wrapping-method, .....and it is per se based on the same primitive assumptions as all other self-appointed 'truth/reality' seeking models. The method is true, because it's true. The eternal theist circle-argumentation.

Personally I don't give a darn about how these often bizarre theist claims are wrapped. Pushing A 'god' or THE 'god' is all the same, independent of the sugar-coating. And that you push an elitist 'absolute' is beyond doubt.....

Quote: [" We need GOD and we already got him, we just have to realize... wake up"]

We?? An all-inclusive 'WE'? Speak for yourself, mate.

I don't need any 'god', abstract or specified. And unless I get a special dispensation from being included in your invasive semantics, I obviously also have 'got' this entity, whose existence is debatable; whether I believe in it or want it.

As to waking up...save your mind-manipulations. 'Waking up' can be quite a few things, and if used as a propagandistic pro-'god' slogan it's just as meaningless as any other theist clichée.

Quote: [" Again (repeating myself) Religion is about power and control, GOD is about love."]

This 'search-criterium' of yours is just as worthless as any other theist pseudo-methodology, be it inventing pseudo-rational 'explanations', using the bible as a self-confirming 'authority', twisted semantics or even scholastics. You've just pronounced YOUR heart, to be THE measure-tape.

Quote: ["I don´t need you to believe anything but what you find when you seek within yourself."]

You have no possible way to have any opinion whatsoever about what I'll find inside myself, ....if I already HAVE seeked within myself, .....what I in that case possibly have found .....or my general knowledge about the subject of 'seeking-inside-yourself- methodology' on a comparative basis.

Quote: ["This is not blah blah, I am sharing from my heart here in hope of reaching another heart"]

Why can't you people even SPEAK in a rational way. It doesn't make missioning more digestible or acceptable, because you call it 'sharing'.

Quote: ["(just one reached will make my day)"]

Which for me only demonstrates the obsessional missionary drive many theists suffer from. What about letting people finding their own way, instead of throwing your 'answers' at them.

Quote: ["sorry if you feel that way."]


Why? Because I interfere with your preaching, or because only your doctrines can make people happy, wise, holy or whatever?



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hmmmm doesn´t seem to be so much good power karma about this thread (yet)
:p
But don´t you ever worry my love
We´ll be back in so many shapes and forms
Untill you get it
Some tunes to go along the way

Keep bouncing



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe
 


You wrote:

["We´ll be back in so many shapes and forms"]

I'm perfectly aware of that. A great deal of my last post was about it.

Correspondingly it can be said, that whatever new disguise 'we' (the 'we' from the quote above) turn up in, there will be another group of 'we's, who won't buy invasive doctrinalism.



edit on 23-5-2011 by bogomil because: typo



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Thanks for sharing your opinion
Very poetic

Feel free to use cRapture (you invented the big R in it
)
.
We´re a Family and we want you realize that you were always part of it
If we didn´t knew that, why bother coming here and get a beating lol

Always be welcome here



Lol, I hug your concept, but distance myself from the position.

I like your thoughts tho.




posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by laffoe
 


You wrote:

["We´ll be back in so many shapes and forms"]

I'm perfectly aware of that. A great deal of my last post was about it.

Correspondingly it can be said, that whatever new disguise 'we' (the 'we' from the qoute above) turn up in, there will be another group of 'we's, who won't buy invasive doctrinalism.




This ´we´ is all inclusive
Unity and Love



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Thankyou
Just made my day even better, and it was already pretty good to start with
Every best wish for you my friend



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hey amado brother,
as usual, good advice from the crapture


Mood more calm, i am sure people here could find the real meaning of the OP
Bro/sis this is not about churchs, religions or doctrins...
Its about you and the ALL, IT, simple but hard to understand it at first.

God (if you dont like the word change it by the giver, the TODO, the universal creator) is sitting in your heart... right now, waiting with patience...
the most direct and trueful connection with us all the way! and he/she is speaking.
Relax bro/sis, balance yourself, dont be afraid (cause there is no more guilty, all of us are forgiven ) and go to your heart... feel it, the frequency first, the love... and then his words (it seem your own voice talking but the words are from innervoice ).
His message is clear and can be concentrated in 4 letters (he is speaking about more)...

L O V E

stop figthing, forgive all, love and spread the love, heal the earth... those are some of his messages.



Light, wisdom, all my love bro/sis



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join