It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

now OBAMA thinks he is an IRISH, kenyan, hawaiian style US president

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

The big deal is that Barack Obama is a Democrat, and that he's less-than-100% caucasian! Everything he does, anything he says, anywhere he goes is thus immediately suspect and deserving of immediate condemnation and criticism. No matter how trifling. We have to let all other Americans know that hte only legitimate presidents are the all-white ones who subscribe to the Republican Party.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by MaskedDebater
Since you claim to be of Irish decent it would seem you'd have more compassion and tolerance for minorities.

Having compassion for someone because they are of a certain "group" is itself, prejudicial.

I'm not suggesting preferential treatment, simply EQUALITY. I shouldn't expect compassion or tolerance from those blinded hate for others who happen to be different than they are.

You are right and I stand corrected. Sorry for the poor wording on my part.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
hit and kick,,,, hit and kick..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Obama is the biggest puppet clown entertaining the world with his deceptions and continue to wreck havoc on Arab countries.

Obama should realize that his monthly salary comes from the sinful bloodshed of US police brutalities and foreign policies.

Dear Obama,
It's not too late to repent to God.
Amen.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You think he is actually a Christian? I wouldn't have voted for him if I thought he was. He is definitively a closet atheist.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think the problem most people have with his visit to Ireland is that the news is making a big deal about it. I'd love to go to Italy to see where my great-great grand father came from, who wouldn't. But for all the people whose lives were devastated by recent tornadoes, floods, etc., they don't want to see tons of news coverage of how the president is more or less on vacation. And you can't blame them. It's like being in a ship that is sinking and the captain is out fishing in the dingy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The trouble is
that in order to look presidential in the dinghy
the POTu$ took all the thousand dollar wine

I guess if Larry Sinclair is to be believed
the Prez has a thing for Irish seamen

he can prove he has irish ancestors
but he can't prove he is an American

double face palm with a full gainor and a half twist
edit on 25-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I plan on going to New York to see where my Dutch ancestors plunked down, 14 generations ago.
Some people like genealogy.
This is a non issue.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

I'd say you are a textbook example. Anyone who tosses around disparaging remarks implying that a person who happens to be hispanic or gay is somehow less than 'normal' or socially unacceptable would seem to be suspect.

now where did i say anything of the sort in my posts in this thread? come now where?

cut and paste it .

instead of commenting on the topic you came after me and tried to make a personal attack on myself.

pretty easy to quote text books like i can sit here and quote your tactics straight out of saul alinskys playbook

attack and marginalize people,

i still think that reading and comprehensions skills on ats are severely lacking because far too many twist posts to suit their own needs and own agendas..
edit on 26-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My issues here are, that one of the richest men on the planet and 'the' richest woman comes to our country within the space of a week on the taxpayers wallet and they write this crap

President Barack Obama declared solidarity between the United States and economically struggling Ireland

Are the not-so United States of A not in a lot more further down the contrived financial rabbit hole than us Irish., epic fail on the reporters part
An epic fail on the Queens visit was that people got arrested for having an an Irish flag by Irish police, police state welcome to Eire AGAIN, how long it stays this time remains to be seen!

On a lighter note this was worth the 30 million it cost us Irish
))

Obama's 'The Beast' (Left a mark) leaving the US embassy

If you cannot see the video well sorry about that i'll see about getting it resurrected youtubes terms of service might have felt a violation, oh no panic

edit on 26-5-2011 by longwinter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 5/26/2011 by clay2 baraka because: quoted wrong post.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

ahh clay pigeon shooting i dunno man....a new version of hunting non-threatening mammals...way to go you hero! lol

Hope this works and your clay pigeon shooter doesn't!

www.5min.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by MaskedDebater

I'd say you are a textbook example. Anyone who tosses around disparaging remarks implying that a person who happens to be hispanic or gay is somehow less than 'normal' or socially unacceptable would seem to be suspect.

now where did i say anything of the sort in my posts in this thread? come now where?

cut and paste it .

As you wish:

Originally posted by neo96
my vote of what obama claims next hes hispanic or gay or both.

Interesting choice of stereotypes.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by canselmi
I think the problem most people have with his visit to Ireland is that the news is making a big deal about it. I'd love to go to Italy to see where my great-great grand father came from, who wouldn't. But for all the people whose lives were devastated by recent tornadoes, floods, etc., they don't want to see tons of news coverage of how the president is more or less on vacation. And you can't blame them. It's like being in a ship that is sinking and the captain is out fishing in the dingy.

He's not 'more or less on vacation'. He took a brief stop while on official business. Try reading beyond the headline and not just grasping at straws to criticize.
edit on 28-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join