It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US President Obama: 'Queen symbolises the best of England'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What about the queen that went to war to china to open up the country to her drug trade?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The best of England ?

Surely O'bama's the worst of the USA too ? I'm just listening to his speech in Dublin, Ireland. His visit to that impoverished nation comes only a few days after that of Queen Elizabeth II. She spoke movingly about the need for reconciliation between British, Ireland & their peoples. O'bama ? He's draping himself in all things green, catholic & fenian in a crude attempt to hold onto Ohio & Pennsylvania.

If there's anything which highlights the cavernous gulf between style & substance, it's O'bama & Elizabeth II.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Have he even met Philip yet?
He might not feel the same way if the silly old duffer comes out with some gaff about fuzzywuzzies or something.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

No. sorry for being vague. Monarchies are linked to the real problem that is the money changers.

The Rothschild family has become part of the British monarchy in my mind. Wealth is the real power in this world.
edit on 23-5-2011 by MinorityReporter because: add stuff

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Seriously OP? This made you sick to your guts? You should seek professional help

So ATS Members are insulting me because i have said that people who worship the queen make me sick to my guts and So I cant have my freedom of speech on ATS anymore?

I guess history doesn't bother you that the England took over India and killed millions of innocent people?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Hawking
Seriously OP? This made you sick to your guts? You should seek professional help

So ATS Members are insulting me because i have said that people who worship the queen make me sick to my guts and So I cant have my freedom of speech on ATS anymore?

I guess history doesn't bother you that the England took over India and killed millions of innocent people?
Didnt they do the same exact thing to the American natives? The white man is the devil!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I am aware of such allegations....but the OP has offered absolutely no explanation for his quite passionate response to what is, when considering all the evil, hatred and suffering in the world, a rather innocuous comment and is probably nothing more than a diplomatic pleasantry.

I respect passion, however, I would sometimes like an explanation for it rather than just emotional outbursts lacking substance and reasoning.

The British Monarchic are part of the elite, i guess you dont know the history of the Monarchies brutal killings of innocent millions of people in india and the conquered countries in middle east.

Has the Monarchic feed the worlds hungry regions? nope they haven't done that, the Monarchies dont care about the poor or those have lost there jobs in the world.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I am aware of such allegations....but the OP has offered absolutely no explanation for his quite passionate response to what is, when considering all the evil, hatred and suffering in the world, a rather innocuous comment and is probably nothing more than a diplomatic pleasantry.

I respect passion, however, I would sometimes like an explanation for it rather than just emotional outbursts lacking substance and reasoning.

The British Monarchic are part of the elite, i guess you dont know the history of the Monarchies brutal killings of innocent millions of people in india and the conquered countries in middle east.

Has the Monarchic feed the worlds hungry regions? nope they haven't done that, the Monarchies dont care about the poor or those have lost there jobs in the world.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
If England still owns the US of A does this mean anything said about our president doesn't matter? Or anything he says doesn't matter? I mean ive always known the president was a puppet to tell us what we want to hear but iv never thought about the UK owning us. Wouldn't doubt the possibility.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Your passion and sentiment is commendable, yet extremely naive and lacking somewhat in substance and reasoning.

ETA.

Oops, wrong thread...apologies!

edit on 24/5/11 by Freeborn because: Apology

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes the monarchy was once a force for tyranny and oppression. But just because their ancestors were murderous and conquered other peoples it doesn't automatically mean that they are aswell and that they should be burdened with the responsibility of actions which they did not commit. "No one bears the inequities of their father" and so on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join