It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all going to die!!! Doom threads are right what are your last words before you die? Fun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Lets say for fun sake the world is ending. We know it to be true you can pick any ending you want. First off what are the last words you want to utter before you go out. Second judging yourself what do you think will actually be your last words? Will it be something you say to someone else right before or will you just yell out something you always wanted to say? Maybe its an action? ie flipping the bird to a giant tidal wave. Also lets say you got past all the stuff you wanted to do ie bang hot chicks or build a hot rod. Final moments actions.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I would scream "The cake is a lie!" It would seem befitting to me.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
thanks for all the fish...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Its god's will

..dies

edit on 23-5-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well, let's say I'm on my death bed... I'd want to have a bit of fun... I'll tell them I buried $10,000, hoping it would benefit one of them one day. I'll say, "It's buried under...", then just die on the spot.

I took that scenario from a stand-up bit I watched. Anyways, to be honest, I imagine my last words will be a tear-filled, "I don't want to die".

I don't know.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

me i would go up to a group of people and say "see you tomorrow" just to watch their reactions. What i would actually say i could not repeat here a word starting with f. Actions skipping naked unless it cold
edit on 23-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"Save me, oh Prophet Lemonade! I'm Too Pretty to die!!!"

Second line of obligatory, illogically required spam needed to fill up browser caches as per ATS ettiquete......

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"How can Hip Hop be dead, when Wu Tang is eternal?"

2nd

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
Lets say for fun sake the world is ending. We know it to be true you can pick any ending you want. First off what are the last words you want to utter before you go out. Second judging yourself what do you think will actually be your last words? Will it be something you say to someone else right before or will you just yell out something you always wanted to say? Maybe its an action? ie flipping the bird to a giant tidal wave. Also lets say you got past all the stuff you wanted to do ie bang hot chicks or build a hot rod. Final moments actions.

How bout bangin hot chicks in a hot rod while flippin the bird to a tidal wave?

And also you're blasting "Free Bird" from the car stereo

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Aww sir i see you have picked the super redneck model good choice! would you like a mullet with that
hot rod comes with optional gun rack and a six pack of blue ribbon beer

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Hawking

Aww sir i see you have picked the super redneck model good choice! would you like a mullet with that

And some Marlboro reds too? I think you call that the Joe Dirt package

Better make the car a Trans Am while we're at it
edit on 23-5-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

First off what are the last words you want to utter before you go out. Second judging yourself what do you think will actually be your last words? Will it be something you say to someone else right before or will you just yell out something you always wanted to say?

I would tell my kids and family that I love them.

Then I would take a couple of tokes and drinks all while listening too................

www.youtube.com...

That is, if it is a meteor or something.

If I were in some sort of invasion, I would like this to be jamming as I am kicking some rear. Watching body parts fly with this jamming....Hell Yeah.

www.youtube.com...
That is just me.
edit on 23-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I'd close my eyes and, in a hushed tone of great reverance, say "I'm heading toward the light. I see three figures; a Priest, a Rabbi, and a Lawyer..."

2nd

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

reply to post by Hawking

And some Marlboro reds too? I think you call that the Joe Dirt package

Better make the car a Trans Am while we're at it
edit on 23-5-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)
Malboro red is that lased with speed or without sir. Also if its a trans am it must have a trailer hitch and be towing a boat to big for it. optional flame paint, optional American flag paint, optional mythological beast in your case a phoenix.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I would just scream....GAZPACHO!!!...just in case I come back as a hologram

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
"I came. I saw... I ate Jaffa Cakes"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Although not strictly his last words,the nutty comedian Spike Milligan has a great and typically amusing phrase written on his gravestone in Gallic:

"Duirt me leat go raibh me breoite".

Which means simply:

"I told you I was ill !"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
oh crap what have my kids done now? That is always my last words at night before I go to bed so that would be my last words then to most likely Along with them little buggers now what. Guess I would not have to clean it up of fix it and they would not have to go to time out so lucky us lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"I told you so!"

"I will be back"

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I would shriek-----"SOLYENT GREEN IS MADE OF PEOPLE"

that would make them run to their computers and shake their heads

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join