It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Harold Camping - May 22nd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
double post

edit on 24-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Just in Dutch MSM

Pastor: new date Apocalypse Update: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 08:25 The American Camping Christian minister who last Saturday had predicted the end of time, now says that the world October 21 decays. That was, he always had the date on which the earth is a fireball. He said earlier that most people would die in the meantime by disasters. He says that the apocalypse is taking place in one day, because God the people will suffer months. Camping is not worried about the followers who sold everything and cancellation of their jobs. That'll make it, he says. In the United States are now thousands of signs with the new date.

It seems that the 'REAL CHRISTIANS' have another chance of stopping this man

Original source

nos.nl... 29

Again, nobody has to stop nobody. That's the problem with you hard-headed atheists. You can't force people to believe or not something, it's up to you if you want to listen to this old man.

I am sorry If I feel that I am on fire from the inside, when I see people stand behind A book and believing it.

The bible wants you to depict Aliens as gods, worshipping them. Powerstructere not good bad for self-image.

I have no fear the stand next to a Alien good and bad. We are Aliens our selves, in my view.

The alien race maybe ( I dont know, and care. I am here now)created us as an project to preserve there own kind. Ever thought about the driver of you biosuit?

You come with gods? I WILL KNEEL FOR NOBODY, I WILL NEVER GIVE MY POWERS AWAY, I AM FEARLESS, and that is what it is.
God kill me?
: How, i am immortal?. My light body goes on. We are 100%light/vibiration.
edit on 24-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
reply to post by Trueman

Cave paintings are older then A Book.

I am not an atheist

I believe that we are all coming from the same source, and that I will return there. I believe i am Immortal.

If you were born in Afgan you were a Muslim, If you were born in Isreal you were a Jew, If you are born in US you are Christian. ?? What are you the chosen species? See the BS in this.

I eliminated Books and people that work in 3th party institutions like churches. I believe in Myself, and the source we all came from. The one.

I'm glad to read you now. About all coming from the same source, I do believe that too. Second, I'm not christian because I was born in one or another place. I'm not christian for any religion neither. I am christian because of Jesus, see ?....I believe in every single word Jesus The Christ said. I don't go to church, I don't need a pastor to tell me what to believe. I am christian because I want to see the world like Jesus see it.

Another thing. Christian doesn't mean what you probably think, the word christian comes from the word "Christ". Now, what does it mean?

The Etymological Derivation Of The Name "Christ"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Jagannatha Tirtha das (VINA) May 21st 1999.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The name "Christ" means "annointed one". This is take from the Greek word "Christos". Some language historians trace the Greek language to the oldest Indo-European language, Sanskrit, which is 3,500 to 6,000 years old, perhaps older. By finding a Sanskrit equivilant, it is reasonable that we may be able to ascertain the probable origin of the word "Christ". The Greek "Christos" is almost identical in sound and spelling to the Sanskrit word "Krista", meaning all-attractive. Sometimes we meet a girl named Krista or Crystal.
These are common American names. The Sanskrit word "Krista" is a variation of the word KRISHNA, one of the countless and ancient names for God Almighty in that language. The name "Krishna" also means "all attractive". Who is the most attractive person? GOD, of course. Why is God a Person? It is written, "MAN IS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD." If we are persons, then logically, as our creator, God is the Supreme Person. Why is God called "All-attractive"? Because He has everything in full.... including power, fame, renunciation, wealth, personal beauty, and intelligence. Human beings may have some of these attributes in part. But God, as the Supreme Person, has everything in full, with no shortage in any way. No one possesses anything beautiful, intelligent, great, powerful or more opulently than God Almighty. Even the Atheists are attracted to the power of God Almighty, albeit, in a negative manner.

We should ask, "What do Christ and Krishna have in commom? It is common knowlege that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, Who he called "The Father". He referred to himself as the Son of God dozens of times, and to God the Father over 200 times in the New Testament. What is not generally known is that God has many names in many languages, not just a few Biblical names. One such name for God is Krishna. Initially, we may object, but when we think about this concept without anger, prejudice, or preconceived bias, we can logically conclude that God must have unlimited names, because God himself is unlimited, by the very definition of the word... "GOD". American Indians have names for the Holy Spirit. The Eskimos, the same. Muslims call God "Allah". People in all lands of the Earth have different names for God. If we contemplate this idea for a moment in silent prayer, then we can understand it's simple, obvious truth. There are countless names for God.

www.salagram.net...

As you can notice, this info I present to you doesn't come from the Bible, so it might be more valid for you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

So you blaim to God for the atrocities of the people. I Also see you don't hate christians, you hate God, just because He doesn't do what YOU think He should do. Who are you to tell God what to do?

I don't go to church neither, like your family. It doesn't mean I'm not christian, CHRISTIAN DOESN'T MEAN GO TO CHURCH. This is where you got everything wrong. Your hate for God, makes you blind.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So you blaim to God for the atrocities of the people. I Also see you don't hate christians, you hate God, just because He doesn't do what YOU think He should do. Who are you to tell God what to do?

[color=PastelGr]Just your god. The god of fictional fantasy.

[color=SkyBlue]My god is logical reality.

I don't go to church neither, like your family. It doesn't mean I'm not christian, CHRISTIAN DOESN'T MEAN GO TO CHURCH.
[color=PastelGr]I never said my family doesn't go to church.
The only time I used that word, was to say "churches are packed full of hypocrites."
However, you do not have to go to church to be a hypocrite.

This is where you got everything wrong. Your hate for God, makes you blind.

[color=PastelGr]Your faith in fantasy, has blinded you to reality.
It has given you an erroneous sense of superiority.

edit on 5/25/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Lol my friend, you need help. You got all mixed up in that little mind. Goodbye.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

[color=Goldenrod]You say nothing.

edit on 5/25/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join