It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-15-2021. The date Harold Camping should have set.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well, Since Harold Camping's prediction failed I though I would give a educated guess at the date that certain Apocalyptic events should happen by. It's a bit on the stupid side to predict the date and time of the rapture. However, I have realized that some of the other events of the Apocalypse I can stick a date on. So here is the dates for a number of end time events that these events should happen by. Then I'll tell you how I figuring them out.

To start with.

May 15 2025 to May 15 2028. Plus or minus a month on the day.
The start of the thousand year reign of the saints in Revelation 20. Also know as the Day of Jezreel in Hosea.

Based on this date I can then make the following predictions.
2021 to 2024.
The start of the 3 and 1/2 year reign of the Antichrist.

2019 to 2021
The start of the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9.

From the present to 2021.

Iran is conquered by an outside force. Then the events of the 6th seal of Revelation/Matthew 24-29 to 31 and the events of Luke 21-25 to 28 will occur before 2021.

These events will cause a number of governments to fail around the world. Quite simply, a massive worldwide event is going to strike the world that will pretty much leave it unrecognizable between now and 2022.

The remains of the US along with a number of other western countries will join in a confederation of nations that will reach from North and South America to Russia in the east. Also in the middle east another federation of Muslim nations will occur. And approximately a year or so after the signing of the 7 year agreement an event touches off a war between these 2 super-states.

Ok, now here is my homework on making these predictions. It's based on 3 separate prophesies. Matthew 24, Daniel and the book of Hosea. So to start with Matthew 24.

In Matthew 24 Jesus Christ was asked the following question because he had predicted the destruction of the temple.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Don't confuse this prophecy with the one in Luke 21. That prophecy was an event that had happened earlier in the day while he was preaching in the temple. That prophecy is mostly covering the events of the first century AD. Matthew 24 has this important caveat that is also clarified in Mark 13.

Matthew 24
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mark 13
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

I would point out here that prophecy is fulfilled. The gospel of Jesus Christ has pretty much gotten to all nations/tribes/ethnic groups in the world. The prophecy does not state every person. Just nations. Also there is a event that pretty much proves this prophecy is fulfilled. The rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948. That event is a end time event predicted in multiple places in the bible. Even Matthew 24-15 indirectly predicted it because in order for a temple to exist and be corrupted the Jews would need to be in control of Jerusalem. And that would require a Jewish state.

Also I would point out that verses 6, 7, and 8 also say that the end of the world will not start during a war. So to put it simply. The end of the world started sometime between the end of WW2 and the rebirth of the Jewish nation. August 1945 to May 1948. Apparently the last nation to get the gospel received it during that timeframe. Which means the end of the world and the generation of Matthew 24-34 has been running for 63 to 66 years.

And here is another detail. Jesus Christ also states in verse 34 that the generation shall not pass until all these event are finished. That would seem to me that he is stating that the generation being born around the time of the first event would be alive to see the end of it. The lifetime of the average person being born in 1945-48. Psalms 90-10 states a lifetime averages 70 to 80 years. Which is pretty much the average lifetimes of people in the world today,

So it would seem the "generation" of Matthew 24 is in the 70 to 80 year range. And here is the 2nd prophecy to verify it. The book of Hosea.

I simply ran across this simply by accident. So what does this line mean to you right now?

Hosea 6-2
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

This is pretty much meaningless with out the context. So here is the preceding 3 verses.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

Something got screwed up here. That kind of language in Hosea 5-14 is only used for one specific purpose in the bible. To declare a top level Leviticus 26 curse.

Look at these 6 verses out of Hosea 13.
6 According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
10 I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes?
11 I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath.

So what's this business about the 3 days here in verse 6-2? Perhaps this verse will help.
2nd Peter
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Those days are thousand year periods of time. It was predicted here in Hosea that the Jews and Israelites had triggered a 2000 year curse. And if you look at the history of the past 2000 years it appears they have been serving their sentence.

Then the question becomes "What was the crime?" And I found the crime here.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17
9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

According to Malachi Elijah the prophet was required to be present when the Messiah came to the temple. But according to Matthew Herod killed John the Baptist. And that would mean he triggered the curse. He prevented Elijah the prophet from fulfilling his parts of the end time prophesies.

And that is the explanation of the Apocalypse. It was supposed to have been over and done with in the lifetime of Jesus Christ. But in provoking God Herod extended the end times by two thousand years.
edit on 23-5-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well, continue already!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You have my attention...

I am interested...

I will hand out a SnF... but only after you post the rest

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
You have my attention...

I am interested...

I will hand out a SnF... but only after you post the rest

What he said.

2nd

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
ooooh Coincidence, that is also the year the Star People return
Pick a Year

Above is a link which contains scores of previous and future apocalyptic predictions

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I seen that you have added some more to the OP...

I am afraid I cannot wait around any longer...

I must retire to my bed...

But since I am a man of my word... and you have added more...

I give you your SnF as promised...

just be sure to finish it

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Oops. Ran out of time. Gotta finish the inital post here.

With that curse of Malachi starting on the death of John the Baptist then I can make my initial prediction. The Apocalypse is over with in the 2020s. The 2000th anniversary of the death of John the Baptist. And confirming the generation of Matthew 24-34 is approximately 80 years give or take a few.

Now why am I dragging Daniel into this? For a simple reason. The death of John would have happened in the 69th week. Therefore the 70th week of Daniel 9 could not have happened in the first century AD. If it had the Apocalypse would have been over. It's not. Unfinished business with the curse of Malachi. Which means this. The 70th week happens at the end of the curse. In the 2020s.

And then a new problem rears it's head. It appears the prophesies of Daniel are supposed to repeat. Why. Because Daniel 8 and 11 specifically state they occur in the time of the end. The end of years. The end of days. The first 69 weeks of years simply wasn't the time period the prophesies were talking about any more. Quite simply Daniel's end time prophesies have to happen all over again. Daniel 8 and 11 are predictions of future events.

So now you have the general roadmap of the next 15 to 20 years. And it's time for me to get some sleep. Though one little detail Harold Camping missed here. Elijah the Prophet has to appear first to restore all things per Malachi. He got the event wrong.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What if nothing in the bible is true, does that mean everything your saying is nothing at all?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
What if nothing in the bible is true, does that mean everything your saying is nothing at all?

Well, I cannot absolutely say my interpretation of prophecy is correct. But based on my studies and the history of the last 2000 years I think I'm to something here.

Also when a end of the world prophecy predicts that 3 nations in the middle east are conquered and just that happened to 2 of them in the last 10 years well, I get a little nervous. See Daniel 8.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

You still don't understand him do you?? Camping is 89 years old, he needed some bank to enjoy a long vacation for the last few years of his life. If he predicted 2015 he wouldn't be around then, he is going to enjoy his time in the Caribbean with his "donations" from the last fortune teller story!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

Originally posted by reesie45

Well, I cannot absolutely my interpretation of prophecy is correct. But based on my studies and the history of the last 2000 years I think I'm to something here.

Also when a end of the world prophecy predicts that 3 nations in the middle east are conquered and just that happened to 2 of them in the last 10 years well, I get a little nervous. See Daniel 8.

If you are talking about the end from a Christian standpoint. The pieces that align mean absolutely nothing until the temple for Jesus is rebuilt and Jesus returns to Earth. Other than that, there can be every piece done and there is no credit to them (in a Christian standpoint)...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm not defending Camping. I actually don't care that his prediction failed. I'm merely pointing out that according to prophecy it appears the end of the world started between 1945 to 1947. It should take approximately 80 years to complete. And that it appears to be on track. The 7 year agreement and the last week of Daniel 9 should start no later than 2021. With all the other misc pre 70th week events to happen in the next 10 years. Including the temple. The destruction of Damascus. And the Gog-Magog disaster.

Though one thing about his rapture prediction. At maximum, he is only going to be off about 10 years.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Since I posted this on another board I thought it would go nicely in this thread.

The Sign of the Return of Jesus Christ.

Well, you asked when this would happen. So here is my theory.
The original question asked in Matthew 24.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

And the rest of Matthew 24 is the explanation to that question.

And this part of Matthew 24 is the explanation to the part of the question " and what shall be the sign of thy coming".

25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Verse 28 specifically is the answer to the question. What is the sign? So working it over I realized there is a simple answer to the question. If you realize that wording in Daniel contains the probability his prophesies have a 2nd possible fulfillment . At the end times. Then the following is possible.

If you look specifically at the prophecy of Daniel 8 and the battle of the goat and the ram when the ram is killed what are you left with? A carcass. Also considering that verse 15 is a Daniel reference I would pose that this is the answer to the question of "what is the sign of his coming?" When you see "Persia" conquered.

As far as I can tell it's 2 down and one to go. The sign is 9 going on 10 years old now.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
That would be too easy,things are probably going to be much weirder,reality will be removed.
How we take that will decide things for us all.
My opinion is based on amateur research over the passed 30 years and 6 years as a scout.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
No man knoweth the date, time or hour! Cut me some slack! Now, you've went and ruined the rapture for us all

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Yeah, it's terrible having my unfair advantages. Maybe I'll have to tell that story someday. But nobody would really want to here the story on how I became a saint right?

But remember this, Most people get so wrapped up in verse 24-36 they ignore the lesson of verse 24-33.

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

You may not know the specific day and time but it will be obvious to those that are watching that the event is at hand. My best guess is that the rapture event happens after "Persia" is conquered. A few more years yet. But it could happen as early as this year.

Also here they asked me to elaborate on what I posted in the other website. So I'm posting that here as well.

So here it is.

As I said in my original post. Verse 3 is the question that was asked. Verse 4 onward is the answer to these questions. As it was a 3 part question. Also verses 1 and 2 are important as they determine the context of the question. And this link has roughly the view they were seeing from the modern viewpoint.

Picture from the mount of Olives

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Broken down what was asked was "When shall these things be?" "And what shall be the sign of thy coming?" "And of the end of the world?" 3 separate questions. Essentially in verse 2 he is telling us at the end of the world the old city picture in the link will be nothing but a pile of rubble.

And these are the answers to the questions

1. When shall these things be?

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

2. And what shall be the sign of thy coming?

Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

3. And the sign of the end of the world?

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Hearing the warning bells yet?
edit on 29-5-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

join