It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camping was wrong. BUT NEWTON WAS RIGHT!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
If we make it past 2012, it'll be a miracle with all the crazy people running around.
Good lord, I'm shaking my head over here.....

Yeah they are really crazy.

Anyone who doesn't see the world like I do is crazy. Right?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by metatr3n
Read the third link proposed. You will see the foundation of scientific method:

1. interpret information
2. formulate hypothesis
3. construct model with predictive power
4. sit back and watch time verify your predictions

By the way, this is NOT me, but Newton wants me to say "IN YO FAAAAAAAAACE!"

The interpretation of texts is in no way scientific method, nor does it contain "the foundation of scientific method".

Newton may have been a scientist, but just because he predicted a biblical doomsday does not in any way mean that "science states" any sort of "second coming" happening on any date whatsoever. Your "in your face" taunt rests comically on a fallacious appeal to authority.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by metatr3n

What did Newton actually predict that has actually happened?

You are aware that Newton gave up on his own speculations...aren't you?

edit on 23/5/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

Read the third link (or, chapter X of Newton's commentary) to find out what events he predicted with perfect accuracy. And if you actually think Newton "gave up on his own commentary work" please feel free to provide a source to sufficiently back up this... VERY odd claim.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The interpretation of texts is in no way scientific method

Cool story, bro. Now if you could provide the source for your, VERY absurd claim, then I will proceed to utterly annihilate. But, then, we both know (or, at least I do) that your claim is as empty as your now dead paradigm.

Did Newton predict these events or did he not:

1. Jews return to homeland ?
2. Not of themselves but by a friendly kingdom preceding, and giving occassion to their return?
3. Jerusalem restored to the Jews ?

Did these occur exactly as Newton predicted, or did they not? Where exactly do you want to run now? Because, I assure you, you cannot run from the crushing sword of science.

Newton may have been a scientist, but just because he predicted a biblical doomsday does not in any way mean that "science states" any sort of "second coming" happening on any date whatsoever. Your "in your face" taunt rests comically on a fallacious appeal to authority.

Are you saying that appeal to authority is always fallacious? When might appeal to authority be justified? Do you even comprehend the words coming out of your own mouth? Of course you don't! Everyone already knows that, especially me.

So, by all means, I am having a delightful time annihilating atheism with science! The irony is indeed cosmic, isn't it? Listen closely and you can hear God starting to laugh, can't you?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Okay, so here is where I turn this from a thread of death to atheism into a purposefully constructive example. I am now speaking to the Christians (or, ANY seekers of truth who pursue without bias and in sincerity to understand truth):

What you will witness in this thread it the utter annihilation of atheism. But God doesn't just go around destroying false paradigms just for the fun of it. So pay close attention because this is being done for YOUR benefit. I want you to look at what God is doing here. Think sharply:

Science was the "champion" of atheism, right? Science was the thing that atheism clung to and cherished as their "friend", right? It was their "first love"; their very "god", right? Now, look at what God has done here; He has turned their love against them, understand? Not only has science utterly turned on them, but God has used their "love" to pronounce the VERY DAY of their DOOM! Science suddenly turned on them, destroyed their false beliefs (or, lack thereof), and pronounced their doom. As far as they are concerned, it is the end for them. But for YOU, you still have a chance.

Let me say to the Christians, if you believe you are going to be "raptured" away you are SORELY mistaken. You have a test coming up, and you will either pass or fail. There is not just a sword going out against non-believers- there is a special sword coming for the Christians. So BE READY for it, and BE AWARE of where you are, and seek God with all your might, and you will overcome.

Start getting lazy, and you ARE DONE.

Be advised that you are going to be absolutely flooded with "date-setters" soon, and you are going to be hearing a lot of strange news. Remember what I've told you it could save your life. Remember what is going on here, atheists are now finishing their purpose, and that purpose is to provide YOU with an example. God took the sword of science out of their hand, and ran them through with it! He made their first love, their "god" turn on them and pronounce upon them the day of their doom.

Good luck!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by areopagite

I might believe this...if I believed in God.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by metatr3n

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by metatr3n

What did Newton actually predict that has actually happened?

You are aware that Newton gave up on his own speculations...aren't you?

Read the third link (or, chapter X of Newton's commentary) to find out what events he predicted with perfect accuracy. And if you actually think Newton "gave up on his own commentary work" please feel free to provide a source to sufficiently back up this... VERY odd claim.

Could there have been an elaborate conspiracy...
...to make prophetic predictions that seem to be associated with ancient biblical texts...
...and then conspire to reveal them through the historical process?

Newton made calculations on the basis of a 360 day calendar that never existed...
...and then later Dispensationalists Masons and others of influence in the British Empire...
...made these predictions real by military intervention.

I have studied Newton and Robert Anderson's work ...
...and I am familiar with the main applications of the 'seventy sevens' of Daniel 9:24-27...
...plus I am aware of numerous lesser known interpretations of Daniel's 'Seventy Weeks' prophecy.

I think Newton's work is being used as the basis for the 'final deception'...
...a focus on national Israel and a rebuilt temple.

Are you familiar with David Flynn's book 'Temple at the Center of Time:'?
He gives modern insight into Newton's work...
...I think David Flynn is correct but it is an occult agenda not a Gospel one.

edit on 24/5/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join