It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The moon is a foreign nation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The linked article is a BS mash-up of the wackier strands in ufology. It's got screwed up references and quotations that never happened. It cites Hoagland! I'd also be very, very, very suspicious of a website that lays out chapter and verse on the history of lots of alien races and what wars they've been in...and where...and who with?!

Zetans, Martians, NAZIs, Baavians, Orions, Sirians?

The Moon isn't a 'foreign nation,' it's an alien homeless shelter!

The writer is Steve Omar. If he isn't mentally ill, I'd suggest he's conjured up all this BS to try and sell a book or two (available on Amazon).

reply to post by Unity_99

If 99.9% of the people don't get this YET, and if 1 million websites would hoax this, its 100% TRUE. Wake Up! You have a brain, use it, the world is all a huge LIE with gatekeepers everywhere. Through them out of the way, because they have no right. The moon not only has ET presence but human presence, NAVY/NAZI, etc. Mars as well.

The less believable and more ridiculous a story is...the more 'TRUE' it is??

I say there's a colony of imprisoned unicorns on the far-side of the Moon and they're crying....crying for us to save them. Unity, who's gonna save the unicorns?

Hmmm? Everyone telling the truth is a liar and everyone who lies is telling the truth? That's one screwed-up view of the world!

You have a brain, use it,

A more important question....do you?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by silversurfer6161

Let hope i do get some marks haha, i have done allot of research on teslas and i know for a fact his inventions played some part iin back engineared millitary ufos and allot of millitary inventions like HAARP, and then theres the many sources likee william s cooper who was killed in a police shoot out, mind you he done a massive confrence disclosing government and ufo secrecey, look up the report on his death and tell me if you think it sound suspicious

Interesting thread OP, moon theories always intrigue me.

You really can't state what you've said in this post as fact though- that is pure speculation.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I say there's a colony of imprisoned unicorns on the far-side of the Moon and they're crying....crying for us to save them. Unity, who's gonna save the unicorns?

won't someone please think of the unicorns! I can't stand to hear them cry

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by daggyz
You searched the net and found it mentioned somewhere the moon is colonised and you believe it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

No seriously...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If 99.9% of the people don't get this YET, and if 1 million websites would hoax this, its 100% TRUE. Wake Up! You have a brain, use it, the world is all a huge LIE with gatekeepers everywhere. Through them out of the way, because they have no right. The moon not only has ET presence but human presence, NAVY/NAZI, etc. Mars as well.

Nazis on Mars? Are you serious?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join