It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The moon is a foreign nation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I was looking around on the net to find some more info on the whole moon landing and secrecey and i came accross this: it states that the moon is colonised and so is mars but also tells some info about extraterestrial races, now iv checked allot of the facts and as a researcher of 10 yrs on ufo secrecey some of it sounds credible, some abit far out but not dismisable, i checked also the mention of some constilations people people where abducted from and there out there, i double checked using microsoft telescope but i also had some i could not find anywhere for some odd reason. im not sure if its a hoax but allot of the info i have heard from other witnesses, also i know and so do some other researches of ufos that the systems use nucleasr and mercury to power there system wich was also mentioned in this article, please do your homework before shouting conspiracy.The moon is a forgeign nation
Couldnt find how to post this nin space exploration or aliens and ufos, mods please feel free to put into catgory
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: Couldnt find how to post this in space exploration or aliens and ufos,iv also posted this link on mining operations as well.Mines and the moon mods please feel free to put into catgory

edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: added more info

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You searched the net and found it mentioned somewhere the moon is colonised and you believe it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

No seriously...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

geez quit being so hard on people and state YOUR theory know it all.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I really liked this, but I am going to have to call it FAKE. One sentence threw me off completely and I just figured if this Steve Omar was in touch with all these people to compile this Top Secret document then he wouldn't have said:

Suspicion or interest in life on the Moon grabbed public attention when the inventor of the radio(so credited) Marconi Tesla

Now I realize that Marconi tried to take credit for Tesla's invention but to clump them together as one person in such an "important document"... I don't think I can trust the intelligence of the man who wrote this.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Did you read the "Do your homework" part why are you on here putting down my research efforts if you dont actually try to find the info, its moe then just one website that says this and more sources such as ex nasa officials and astronaughts and even government insiders, go and do your research and stop waisting time!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Very interesting read, half way through so far...

When in the military they took oaths of secrecy regarding U.F.O.S, subject to U.F.O. secrecy laws like JANAP-146, The Code of Federal Regulations title 14 section 1211, and other military laws demanding U.F.O. secrecy for life. Punishments include fines up to $10,000, 10 year jail sentences, persistence harassment, and transfer or confinement to remote inconvenient military stations. While in the service people who talk too much about U.F.O.S may be court martialled, reduced in rank and pay, and dishonorably discharged, and in retirement they can lose all retirement financial and medical benefits...their income. In all cases they are threatened with confinement to mental institutions and the government agencies WILL PUBLICLY SAY THEY LIED OR SUFFERED FROM HALLUCINATIONS, etc. In cases of high ranking officers or key scientists or N.A.S.A. directors knowing shocking details about alien visitors, these individuals know that they can accidentally and suddenly die with their whole families in "planned" accidental deaths engineered by military intelligence agents. In extreme cases many were transferred to Vietnam or other foreign war zones, and bombed by American airplanes on purpose to silence them..and blame enemy planes. Some of the M.I.A.S met that fate...or were imprisoned in remote underground bases after they mysteriously disappeared "in action."

Shocking

link   
Check out The Living Moon for details about what is on the moon.

As for Mars, you will enjoy Project Redstar

link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Verry true, i love teslas work he was a unsun hero in my eyes and to many others,just like with him working to help build the hoover damm i think it was,people dont realise he was a big part of that.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
About 5 years ago or so...people were planning, in Russia, trips to the moon for millions of dollars. Tourism at least, is said to be not far off.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Verry true dreaming awake, but look how long its taking, sometime i think its just a gimmick to get approval from the public to spend billions of dollers and really there do far more secretivve things up in space, without a doubt of corse,everytime i hear something from nasa in the media i think "blah blah blah tell us more lies" or i yell at the tv haha, if the moon is colonised the earth humans would have to have approval or some kind of agreement of trade with the ET's, i appreciate all the researchers who actually know this information or can go to the effort to verifie the stuff others users put up, unline some who just shout fake, those people i dont know why they bother, debunkers? dis informationist? government workers? who knows, start a thread with a negitive reply and your bound to get followers who say the same but then theres people who actually look outside the square, thumbs up to you all including you sleepinawake, i actually saw a mars image from a rover years ago on here that showed water on mars, it was a massive lake, i dont know where it wen but i sure wish i could find it again to show you all, no doubt someone found out from the governenment and removed it maybe.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: typos

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

There are some interesting theories on the origin of the moon, I am most interested in the artificial satelite theory. It has been mentioned in history that there was a time when the Arcadians existed and the moon did not.

The earth is estimated to be 4.6 Billion years old
Moon rocks have been dated at 5.3 Billion years old
The dust which the moon rocks rested was a billion years older

www.rense.com...

www.halexandria.org...

Something worth thinking about !!!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Well,I am glad at least YOU did your homework!
Just not sure if you'll get top marks for it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by silversurfer6161

Let hope i do get some marks haha, i have done allot of research on teslas and i know for a fact his inventions played some part iin back engineared millitary ufos and allot of millitary inventions like HAARP, and then theres the many sources likee william s cooper who was killed in a police shoot out, mind you he done a massive confrence disclosing government and ufo secrecey, look up the report on his death and tell me if you think it sound suspicious

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
You searched the net and found it mentioned somewhere the moon is colonised and you believe it.

No seriously...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If 99.9% of the people don't get this YET, and if 1 million websites would hoax this, its 100% TRUE. Wake Up! You have a brain, use it, the world is all a huge LIE with gatekeepers everywhere. Through them out of the way, because they have no right. The moon not only has ET presence but human presence, NAVY/NAZI, etc. Mars as well.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

No seriously...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Why are you laughing at the OP. Have you EVER read into the moon colonization theories??
Why not look into it more and read what the OP has posted and linked to before heckling them for no reason.

I believe the moon and Mars are colonized, now what.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here are some snippets from the OPs link.

Apollo Moon astronauts were often followed to the Moon, at times, by U.F.O.s. Official N.A.S.A. Apollo 12 photograph AS12-497319 clearly Shows a large U.F.O. hovering over an astronaut walking on the Moon. The government agencies policies of keeping U.F.O.s secret from the general public is well-known and has been well-documented in several books by famous astronomers like J. Allen Hynek(who investigated U.F.O.s for the U.S. Air Force, Major Donald Keyhoe, Timothy Good(in his book Above Top Secret), and many other professionals. One unquestionably absolute expert we may want to consult is Christopher Kraft, who was director of the N.A.S.A. tracking base in Houston during the Apollo Moon missions, when he revealed the following conversation "after" he left his work at N.A.S.A.:

and another snippet

Among the experts who told us about life on the Moon and the discoveries of the astronauts were Farida Iskiovet, former U.F.O investigator for the President of the United Nations, a mysterious Mr. English who did TOP SECRET photography for N.A.S.A. and the moon astronauts, Commander Mark Huber formerly of Naval Intelligence who knew much top secret data, Sgt. Willard Wannal(formerly Army Intelligence), Major Wayne S. Aho(formerly Army Intelligence who submitted U.F.O research to Congress), Dr. James Hurrah from the N.A.S.A. space program, and others who have secret identities. I personally spoke to all of the above leaks and investigators.

source

Here is a thread by easynow on this Apollo 12 mission (good read too!)
Apollo 12's Covert EVA , Are E.T.'s the reason for the Secrecy ?,

OP great post! I have been looking at the links you provided and wound up on NASA's site somehow lol I sent a request for information on pics and video they had but it wasn't on their site, it only gave an email to ask for further information.

I believe Mars and the Moon are colonized. I have believed Mars was colonized since I was a kid, been fascinated with the red planet for a very long time.

I use to keep my thoughts to myself on this because I was picked on but now I just don't care and I thank ATS for that

S&F

I am going thru these sites and I will post more for you later too

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Awww thank you mblahnikluver, its nice to be defended and aknowledged!
you made my day
and thank you for your link, please feel free to inbox me anytime and thank you to everyone else who defended and believes me
i will do more research for you all.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

No seriously...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

dont be so sure... what do you know.

kx

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The Moon is not a nation.
check your sources

The moon and other extraterrestrial places shall belong to noone
and who knows better than the organisation who negotiated that among all the other nations, which was finally signed by the United States too.

by international law we are bound to THIS:

untreaty.un.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> UN-treaty

so no nation can claim territory and for sure no nation can call out a new nation up there.
except of course SOME nations on earth seem to give a sh*t on what all others agree on, and start
violating their own agreements.

but in this case noone yet did this, except for some smarties who thought they could sell land on the moon.

edit on 31-5-2011 by TMJ1972 because: the link looked odd

edit on 31-5-2011 by TMJ1972 because: the links still looks odd

edit on 31-5-2011 by TMJ1972 because: can't solve the link looking odd

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
We will never know the truth about any advanced breakaway civilization living on mars or moon from the NASA or govt. officials, as they are all bound by blood curdling oaths of maintaining secrecy about their masonic order.
www.mt.net...

Perhaps most of you do not know that Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong performed a "communion" ceremony "33" minutes after landing on the Moon and that Buzz carried a Masonic flag with him to the moon, and that he brought it back to Earth and presented it to the "Sovereign Grand Commander" Smith who was the Supreme Commander of the Supreme Council of the World. The flag Is hung in the Library Museum in the Scottish Rite Temple in Washington, DC located at 1733 Sixteenth Street, NW, Washington, DC

edit on 31-5-2011 by illuminazislayer because: embed image

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join