It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason Why Aliens Have Not Showed Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The reason why they have not showed up? they prefer having us far away from them than close and us bugging them with questions/paparazzi crap culture bs we humans have. We would destroy their form of living, even may be literally their place (if they take us with them). I ask all of you to think what's in it for both parties involved, what party wins the most out of it? let's see:

Humans: Lots, may be even our own survival.

Aliens: Nothing at all.

If they have traveled to our planet, they can travel to others as well, so things they would get from here, they can get from other planets as well, without affecting life on this planet, heck may be even we're just simple lab rats for them, they just see us everyday in their cloaked UFO's, while we're oblivious to them. Take it just as a science class, or safari class... they come, see wild nature live, then leave before bell rings.

What would happen if they took us to their place? We would destroy their place as well.

It happens on Earth all the time, when you bring an animal to an ecosystem where it doesn't belong, that animal destroys that new ecosystem in incredible manner. What would make it different with us and them?

Introduced Species: The Threat

To put it simply, they have not come here because they simply don't want to.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
or maybe theres no form of technology for them to travel on an interstellar basis..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
You don't know that they haven't showed up, all because you haven't talked to them before, doesn't mean nobody else has

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hell first they'd be shot and then their ships would be looted!! There are times I am even ashamed to live on this planet!! I can't imagine how we would look to outsiders!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

If you were an alien would you want to show up? Or let anyone know you were here? They probably did show up and decided to keep on going.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
All that information could be very true, or very wrong.
The fact is, we know nothing about them. To say "what would you do if you were an alien"(even though we are to them) might not work at all, who says they have the same emotions as a human ? or the same senses...

To be honest, the only thing I personally could say is true about them, is that they can communicate

We could be pets
We could be gods
We could be walking sacks of water (it mostly what we are made of...)
We could be a virus
We could be an experiment
The list is literally infinite

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Any aliens reading ATS would advise against further contact with earth on the basis that we are not intelligent enough yet to bother having any contact with.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If you were walking in southern LA.. past a house..

At this house you observe people bashing each other, stabbing each other, shooting each other, lying to each other, cheating on each other, stealing from each other..

... would you walk up and introduce yourself?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The Reason Why Aliens Have Not Showed Up

Orrrr.. maybe because... dun DUN dun!! They don't exist!
Hard to imagine I know..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yeah we would kill them and steal their space cash to build new waterparks and soccer stadiums...

southpark had a genius episode about this...

full video:
www.southparkstudios.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
lots of possilbe resons.we are too stupid compared with them?they have different comunicate way from us,etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
I can't imagine how we would look to outsiders!

I can.

This video explains it beautifully.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm disgusted by human nature too. The way we kill, we do all sorts of horrible things, lies, crimes, corruption, greed - suddenly the idea of depopulation doesn't sound that bad. You know again following the Ancient Aliens, I think the Judgement day is maybe a day where these aliens will come when a cataclysm occurs and they will choose who will be useful to live and who not, leaving the rest to burn on a dying planet.

And it's needed, it would be a hard task to filter who is not corrupted but they could start depopulation by disposing of all who have murdered a human or even brutally killed an animal. I think this world really needs a wave of purification getting rid of the crap of the world population. Agreed? Im sure you do.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The reason they havent shown is because we are not ready as a Civilization yet, we are savage, irrational and narcissistic. Im sure they are waiting for us to mature.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

No sir I wouldn’t and id tell my friends to steer clear too.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by Enter Ruin

If you were an alien would you want to show up? Or let anyone know you were here? They probably did show up and decided to keep on going.

Originally posted by Greenize
Hell first they'd be shot and then their ships would be looted!! There are times I am even ashamed to live on this planet!! I can't imagine how we would look to outsiders!

Originally posted by daggyz
Any aliens reading ATS would advise against further contact with earth on the basis that we are not intelligent enough yet to bother having any contact with.

I agree with that 110%. I think they maybe are afraid of us. I know I am. I feel sorry for anything off world that fail into human hands. I am at times ashamed to be a member of the human race. The things we do to each other are beyond words. I do not want to even think about what horrors would await something not of this world if it got caught here.

WARNING=ANY BEING NOT FROM THE PLANET EARTH. YOU DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH EARTH OR ANY BEING FROM EARTH. FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY GO HOME WHILE YOU CAN.
edit on 7/3/2011 by fixer1967 because: add quoto

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I heard, paraphrased from a channeler, that they won't show up because not enough people believe in them. They still haven't finished their plans for a New Age religion.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

More like afraid of what we are doing to ourselves.

new topics

top topics

join