It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coalition against Geoengineering???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org...
This is the website of guess who????

G. Edward Griffin, Chairman
Michael Murphy, President

There is so much funny shenanigans on this website, and complete utter nonsense. If this does not reek of a money making operation using junk science and alarmism, I do not know what does. I think every time one of you chemtrailers brings up how debunkers are paid, I am just going to link to the order form.

www.freedomforceinternational.org...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh boy..

MISSION STATEMENT
To protect our planet from famine and disease inflicted by insane scientists, monopolistic corporations, and rogue governments. All geo-engineering programs must be stopped; not monitored; not limited; not put under UN control; but stopped – now.

All geo-engineering, right. I don't think he knows what words he is using.

I think he's banking on the fact that the average "chemtrailer"(e.g. anyone not involved in one of these scams) won't really do anything. I imagine the average "chemtrailer" would trust that if they send in money, that the people collecting the money will do something about "it." There by "helping" and not really having to do anything at all.

It's sad, and sick.

Great find S&F
edit on 23-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
But wouldn't he "disappear" if he succeeds in telling the truth. After all the TPTB don't really take kindly to people like him.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Tell us about all of these reporters and scientists who disappear routinely for telling the truth. Its amazing that there are any Pulitzer Prize winners or Noble Prize awardees living.

But no worries, with all of the junk science and claptrap on their sites and movies, they are more useful alive then dead to anyone.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm more concerned that they are going to ban people ffrom painting their roofs white - a geo-engineering technique already underway called "cool roofs" en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks a lot for that link. Bookmarked.
A lot of resources there, everyone should check it out.
Thanks firpilot.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is fun.

I decided to test the rain water for its PH. What I found was shocking, the first test that revealed a 7.5 ph and the second test came in at 6.7 Ph. Biologist Frances Mangles was contacted with the results and according to him the first test was 100 times the normal alkalinity, and the second test was about 20 times the normal alkalinity.

A pH of 7 is neutral. A pH of 7.5 is slightly alkaline. A pH of 6.7 (the one said to be 20x normal alkalinity) is slightly acid (not alkaline). Sounds like nice clean rainwater to me.

Brilliant. Hilarious.
www.atlantisps.com...
edit on 5/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
This is fun.

I decided to test the rain water for its PH. What I found was shocking, the first test that revealed a 7.5 ph and the second test came in at 6.7 Ph. Biologist Frances Mangles was contacted with the results and according to him the first test was 100 times the normal alkalinity, and the second test was about 20 times the normal alkalinity.

A pH of 7 is neutral. A pH of 7.5 is slightly alkaline. A pH of 6.7 (the one said to be 20x normal alkalinity) is slightly acid (not alkaline). Sounds like nice clean rainwater to me.

Brilliant. Hilarious.
www.atlantisps.com...
edit on 5/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

The junk science on there is just staggering.

I liked the comment about someone claiming the USAF now has 1600 refueling tankers.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A week ago I sent them a polite email asking why they wanted to ban Cool Roofs.

I think a week is long enough to wait for an answer on such a simple question, but I have no received anything back - not an answer or even an acknowledgement of the question.

So apparently they want to ban you from painting your roof white!

top topics

join