It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Editors needed for Truth is the News site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am putting together a sort of discernment in the news journalistic effort. I have obtained the domain truthisthenews.com for this purpose. It is aimed at going through a lot of news sources and news aggregators and picking out the stories that I feel are most impactful to people while at the same time are difficult for the average person to understand.

Adding some discernment which is learned from a great deal of technical analysis work in various disciplines to the news is a kind of service I think is needed. Well that is what I am striving for so if you have some interest in becoming an editor in your area of expertise I can use the help.

I have no desire to discuss this in the forum here as this is not ATS business but my own so just PM me if you are interested.

FYI, so far I have the site set up. It is running on wordpress which has a lot of plugins available and I found I think a good starter theme at least until it is generating some revenue. On revenue I am going to work to monetize the site over time as it grows and will share with editors pretty generously for their sweat equity.

This is your chance to help in some small way to influence the zeitgeist and deconstruct disinformation.

edit on 22-5-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just a heads up, you may want to re-code the headers on your post previews, they are overlapping.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Konah

See I can use the help. That template is off the shelf and not fully up to par.

thaanks

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Based on some of the PMs so far I should also say if you have no interest in becoming an editor but want to contribute to the news on the site just use the News Submit page and include your analysis in the provided text box and indicate if you want your username used or if it should just say published by admin. Thanks for the responses. You can also sign up for the site and become an editor pretty easy,

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks for all the PMs and offers of help. I will be combing through the responses and will I am sure get the site off to a good start. Thanks again ATS I knew there were some good editors out there that would help me out. Kind regards.

top topics

join