It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live NAT-GEO Streame now - Area51 Declassified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
We been waiting MONTHS for this..

I came across a special that apparently will air on National Geographic some time this spring and it pertains to Area 51 - and supposedly, unprecedented access with "a few surprises". It also mentions another special they will air, about alien invasion and how Earthlings might handle first contact:

UFOs invade TCA: Documentary producer promises Area 51 revelations
by James Hibberd

A producer for National Geographic’s upcoming documentary Area 51 Declassified says he’s managed to obtain unprecedented access to declassified military documents from the government’s super-secret military base.

The program will include first-ever on-camera interviews from former Area 51 employees, exclusive video footage from inside the facility (which, you’ll recall, doesn’t even officially exist), as well as previously unseen documents and photos.
MANY SOURCES

LIVE NAT GEO STREAM STARTS IN 10mins

www.stream2watch.com...

Please read: POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on May 22nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Its about to be on here in 15 mins. Pretty excited. Should be interesting, or at least some good story telling

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yeah, now that its devoid of classified material and moved to a new, scratch that two new locations.

eta> 2nd line
edit on 22-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
yeh i been waiting months for it thats why i shared the watch online streame link for you people to watch with me then we can have a good chat about it afterwards

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
video freezes for me every now and then

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
well so far nothing special lol.... hope it gets a little better than this i knew all this allready not exactually declassified lol

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes, its good they declassified the legal classified stuff.

Of course, the illegally classified stuff will not see the light of day, but hey, we now get to see the clear story of their cover.

There is nothing at 51 now...hasn't been in many many years.

Now the question is, where is the new A51 style base? I suspect it may not even be on the continental US actually. Some south pacific island maybe?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
National Geographic is owned by "News Corporation" who in turn also owns the Fox networks.... I dont trust ANYTHING the MSM has to offer, all a bunch of illuminati brainwash if you ask me..... However, knowledge is power, just make sure you analyze what is being fed to you.

As someone already posted Area 51 has been relocated and dramatically upgraded into at least 2 mountain bases... So all new area 51 information is irrelevant anyways, I do believe they are trying to pass it off that the Soviets had experiments that crashed or something to that effect!

As always Happy Research!
edit on 22-5-2011 by Savorrow because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Things

Well I just caught a snippet... (YAWN!)

If I wanted to know about fighter planes...well I would have joined the Air Force not the Army.
Boring boring boring war planes top secret...yada yada yada...blaghhhh!
Someone put ice picks in my ears...

edit on 22-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I just used the link for the live feed and it down loaded XP home security. This is a trojan that takes over your computer.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
While I haven't watched it yet....I recorded it b/c I was at work. I'm almost SURE it's going to be a waste of my time to watch it....any heads up on this from those who have already seen it?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
well i am watching it just fine.. do not click on the adverts... and just let the stream load lmao

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm watching it on TV and I'm actually finding it to be rather interesting. Right now they're talking about the lengths they went to to cover things up. They talked about project Bluebook and how they cleaned up the crash site of a blackbird and successfully kept it a secret. It really reminds me of the Roswell crash.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Things

that is what I did, allowed it to load. It killed my browser and the XP splash screen loaded. I have had this before. But alas it has corrupted my computer (I am using my wifes now). But this is different than before, because now I can not click on any .exe file to run it. It gives me the Windows pop up that asks which progam do I want to use to run the program.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
well that was preety crap haha.. the best part was at the end when the employes said they only shared around 5% of what really whent on there lol

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard
I'm watching it on TV and I'm actually finding it to be rather interesting. Right now they're talking about the lengths they went to to cover things up. They talked about project Bluebook and how they cleaned up the crash site of a blackbird and successfully kept it a secret. It really reminds me of the Roswell crash.

Just posted this very point on another thread so apologies for the reprint... The Blackbird was built from titanium sourced from the USSR. Now, it doesn't take a genius to work out had the Russians heard about a plane crash in the USA that involved one made from titanium, they would have worked out what they were doing with the supply of that particular metal they were sending to the USA. It also doesn't take a genius to work out, had it become public the titanium would have dried up and no more Blackbirds. .

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

top topics

join