It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When Aliens Attack" on Nat Geo now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
Does anyone else notice a surge in "supernatural" type shows being presented on channels like National Geographic, The History Channel and the Discovery Channel? I think its a new marketing scheme to try to get people to look to them for "conspiracy" information, besides the internet. The reason I stopped watching these types of shows is that they never really conclude anything at the end.

You know what? I think you hit the nail on the head. Maybe not just conspiracy, but National Geographic as a whole. With YouTube you can watch it all. I dont get National Geographic but im watching When Aliens Attack now on YouTube. (Uploaded very fast too) I think they are trying to get their viewers back. But like i was saying im watching when aliens attack and i will be back with my thoughts on that.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just watched this online in the UK, its not been aired here yet on NG. I found it pretty good and certainly food for thought for the sheeple. If thats our best defence and hope, a gorilla war then we are screwed because everyone in the western world is so dependant on the supermarkets and electricity. Most wouldn't have a scooby doo how to survive without them and would perish within a few weeks of starvation / exposure and fatigue. This is mass conditioning and telling us that there are no 'International' plans yet in place for dealing with such an invasion, the fight will come down to a everyman for himself scenario and that we better start preparing, or at least give it some thought. (2012 anyone?) Also have you considered we could be the food for these aliens/predators, I kind of got the impression thats what they meant by 'Protien' but didnt want to alarm or frighten the viewers by coming right out and saying it. overall 6/10
edit on 23-5-2011 by chaztekno because: Spelling

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
This is pretty dumb if you ask me. Are extraterrestrials going to travel thousands of light years to kill humans lol ? for what purpose ....

Ask the Indians.
Ask the Latinos (Mexicans) that were actually in the west before the "white man" thought it was their destiny to take other peoples land.

just saying.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

We don't know why the need the plants and protein.

They didn't say that it was for fueling their craft.

I harvest donuts from the inferiors at the Tim Horton's but my vehicle is not powered by the donuts. The aliens seem to have a similar thing going on here.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Recorded it and watched last evening with my family. Can't happen, you say? Wrong. TBTB have plans in place if it happens, and it seems they think it may happen. I think they know Nibiru is incoming, and they are afraid of it, and what it entails.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Kinda interestin that they had Obama as the prez in the show. I think that they are preparing for sonething in the near future.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
My first thought while watching the show was that this is a training video designed to educate us as to what we would need to do as a species and as individuals to survive a hostile alien invasion. Right away I thought hmmm, they're hoping those of us who watch this will file the information away for use at a future time when the scenario actually happens. I was surprised about how much of a strong emphasis there was on the practicalities of survival. I am a skeptic about the whole UFO thing, but this show has me a little bit shaken.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
When Aliens Attack-National Geographic Channel

I think many of you missed the point. Yeah the graphics are hokey and the attack is cheap sci fi..

BUT
1) the fact that this is on NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC that reaches main stream not CT people is significant
2) They stress several times throughout the video that the Government takes this possible threat seriously
3) It shows many of the same space weapons that we have been showing here at ATS

Good film, considering the target audience. Have we not at ATS been saying a false flag Alien attack is in the woks? Seems this film is one step closer

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join