It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When Aliens Attack" on Nat Geo now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So far its been on a half hour and its really really in depth. If you get a chance check this out. Its so logical.

heres the teaser

Linky

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It starts off ok but then it all goes a bit crazy, wait till you see how the humans eventually defeat the aliens....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

Personally I think this is ridiculous. If there were aliens I don't think they would be hostile to us. Maybe some races (considering the universe has many) are incompatible with us, but in general I don't consider aliens as an enemy. Everything duplicates and so if we use violence they will, aren't they? With that being said, we need to stop thinking about fear as it will destroy us all over the long run. Fill your heart with love and stop thinking negative. Everything will be just fine.

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is pretty dumb if you ask me. Are extraterrestrials going to travel thousands of light years to kill humans lol ? for what purpose .... not to mention some of the worst graffics i have ever seen...

EVER !
edit on 22-5-2011 by WordPlayJAy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

There is nobody to defeat, the only thing out there is a dramastic depcition of a race vs another one. Humans must stop always acting with a destructive type of mind as it's what they have been doing for years and centurys.

link   
Pretty much "Independence Day" the movie with worse effects and a sound over narrator....Mix in some "War of the Worlds" and you have some new old stuff.

edit to add: I love how in the "Trailer" the narrator lists off the capabilities of the F-18 as if its something formidable against interstellar aliens capabilities..."and up to 10,000 pounds of bombs!!!" lol ok...might as well compare a Prius and a Formula 1 race car...
edit on 22-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The perspective presented (on the show) is so limited, which makes one obviously guess it's BS. Also, the themes presented are all NWO memes. Simple programming of the minds going on - nothing new..
edit on 22-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Watching it now...cheers (cable allows me to start it from the beginning..nice)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Its not bad at all. It gives you a general outline of how TSHTF. Yea its out there, pretty bad. After the whole this is how they would attack (Shock and Awe) and how we would react. Yea its not bad. But after that it does get pretty far out there, lol.
Still a good watch.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Man i wish i had cable, i guess i will have to wait till it gets to Youtube, then watch it. The trailer looked interesting.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Two words, "mass conditioning". Consider Stephen Hawking's warning.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, first flaw
They said the aliens aren't communicating...thats an assumption. They might be getting tons of back and forth communication from the species most like them.

Of course, that would be the dolphins, or ants..just because we make the most litter and push the most rocks together doesn't mean we are the target for communication from an alien race.

Perhaps they asked flipper how the earth is...and our dolphins responded by asking for help in removing the parasite humans from the land...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's dumb for the simple reason that conquering aliens would not want
to harm the planet.

They would drop a bio weapon on the Earth that targets any species
they wanted removed.

If they wanted to destroy us, and didn't care about the real estate, they
would just throw rocks at us from a distance and there is nothing we
could do about it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Scary thing is that could happen. I know it sounds stupid but its kinda like The Star Trek movie when they had to save a Whale because they talked to the Alien Speices first. So you really never know. This is just one of thousands I'm sure we could all think of actually happening. A bad one, but its still one, lol.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Surely if they wanted to attack us they would have by now?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Do you have a link to his warning. I know he said something about it, but I'd just like to read it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Maybe we havent been noticed yet.....could be like the "Zoo Theory"
edit on 22-5-2011 by DrakeDarc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

www.csmonitor.com...

Here is Stephen Hawkings warning source

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well, a bit into it and I am soo in disagreement with this
the methods here would be done by technologically superior idiots of the cosmos...seriously, how can you suggest the aliens are these super advanced people, yet they are total morons.

No, they wouldn't just highball it straight to earth and start blowing stuff up...
They would sit out there for ages, hidden. They would moniter all our communications, they would send stealth probes, samples of the environment, a understanding of our sciences and weapons on every single level.

This may take years, even decades. They would abduct those whom they would find useful, infiltrate every level of every government, be it by clones, implants, or other such method

Then when they were ready, they would unleash a targetted biohazard, giving immunity only to the few whom they would require to live on (slaves, scientists, whatever). Seriously...tossing robots down to shoot at cars?

The alien threat would come to us not by big booms, but by the world catching a cold.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

No, they wouldn't just highball it straight to earth and start blowing stuff up...
They would sit out there for ages, hidden. They would moniter all our communications, they would send stealth probes, samples of the environment, a understanding of our sciences and weapons on every single level.

This may take years, even decades. They would abduct those whom they would find useful, infiltrate every level of every government, be it by clones, implants, or other such method

Who is to say that they havent done that already or in the process of that now?? There are alot of people out there who think they have done all of that already.
edit on 22-5-2011 by jaycen420 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join