It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove to anyone that Water Fluoridation is Bad for us

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
reply to post by Ghost375

Flouride doesn't sink through the skin, so showering in flouridated water isn't going to do anything. Its only in the water at about 1 part per million. The rest is just fearmongering done by the likes of Alex Jones.

Seriously just stop.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

just ignore those guys who say it's not harmful. They are most likely working for the government anyway as disinfo agents. There has been a big outbreak lately of these guys innundating forums and going on the attack against people who care about other people. The fact remains.........regardless of whether it is bad for you or not...there is no proof that it is GOOD for you either, therefore, it should not be in almost everything we consume. My dad was a chemist for PPG and he told me that flouride was indeed poisonous and that it was an aluminum waste by-product.
Just for Sh*ts and giggles, we have heard the government pawns speak here (either government pawns or just mentally challenged wannabe government pawns).........I have a link that should end this debate.

LET'S HEAR FROM REAL DOCTORS SHALL WE? (I was careful NOT to use Alex Jones because of previous statements, although I think he is better for us than the same government who kills us in wars, cia efforts, terrorism theatrics, economical oppression and international intrusion that provokes even more wars that our countrymen die in all over lies when we know it's about OIL, DRUGS and POWER).

"Hooper Bay, Alaska, is a small village on the Bering Sea populated predominantly by Alaska Natives. The village has two geographically distinct sections with separate wells and water systems: sections 1 (population, 470) and 2 (population, 375). Neither water system provided running water to individual homes; residents carried water from holding tanks to their homes, where it was stored for domestic use. On May 26, 1992, the Alaska Division of Public Health was notified of an outbreak of acute gastrointestinal illness in the village. The water system in section 1 had been turned off on May 23 after staff members at the Hooper Bay health clinic noted that many residents had become ill shortly after drinking water from that system. Since acute fluoride poisoning produces a clinical syndrome characterized by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and paresthesias and because tests conducted during the six weeks before the outbreak had shown fluoride concentrations in water system 1 of 6.5 and 20.0 mg per liter, acute fluoride poisoning was suspected.

(Quote for below article) :

The New England Journal Of Medicine - Acute Fluoride Poisoning from a Public Water System rusulting in death.

"The outbreak resulted in one serious illness and one death. On May 23, a 37-year-old woman with a two-day history of vomiting and diarrhea was evacuated by air to a regional hospital. Her serum calcium concentration was 5.2 mg per deciliter (1.3 mmol per liter), and her serum fluoride concentration was 9.1 mg per liter (480 μmol per liter) (the normal fasting serum fluoride concentration in persons using drinking water containing 1 mg of fluoride per liter is 0.01 to 0.03 mg per liter [0.5 to 1.6 μmol per liter]). She recovered without apparent sequelae. On May 23, after 24 hours of intractable vomiting, a 41-year-old man was found dead at home. He had attempted to remain hydrated by drinking an estimated 10 liters of water from water system 1 on May 21 and 22. His only known medical problem was peptic ulcer disease, for which he took cimetidine. The postmortem serum calcium concentration was 4.9 mg per deciliter (1.22 mmol per liter), and the urinary fluoride concentration (not corrected for creatinine content) was 55 mg per liter (2900 μmol per liter)."
-------------
(This article is fairly short, but the rest is indepth and replete with proof)

The proof that fluoride is bad for you from a real Medical Doctor!

------------

(Doctor exposes fluoride as poison!)

(Dr. Russell Blalock - Mercury and Fluoride - The Dumbing Down Of A Population

(Charlotte Iserbyt was employed by the Reagan Administration. She was the Senior Policy Advisor for the Department of Education who blew the whistle on clandestine government activities that were detrimental to the well-being of the public. Extreme marketing tools were employed to blind otherwise critical thinkers and sign them up to the false cause.)

*THIS IS PART 1 OF 6, JUST LOOK TO THE RIGHT IN YOUTUBE TO FIND THE OTHER PARTS, IM NOT GOING TO FILL THE WHOLE FORUM UP.*

I have added a link here to a free ebook of hers called "The deliberate dumbing down of America"...it is 738 pages long and is in PDF format CLICK HERE TO GET IT

----------------------------

..............how's THAT for proof sucka? I really just got started. WTH....one last link, just because it's that easy.

Here is the "History of Fluoride",......included is MORE "PROOF" that it is not only bad for you.....BUT THAT THEY KNOWINGLY HAD KNOWLEDGE OF IT SINCE 1901 at least.

The history of fluoride

edit on 23-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great topic and fantastic information supplied by the OP.
We bought a Reverse Osmosis system about 2 months ago and let me tell you the water is very good.
We should have done this 15 years ago, we also bought a digital water tester that tests for suspended particles only but this will give you a good idea of how good they work.
We bought a 5 stage system here in Canada and had it installed in our basement and the total cost was about $ 700.00 and the digital tester was about $70.00 and it is very very accurate.
The system we bought is called "Vectapure" and it does the job.
Here are the readings from our tester.
Our city water which is fluoridated reads at 115 ppm
Bottled Reverse Osmosis " Dasani" reads at 35 ppm
Our Reverse Osmosis filtered water reads at 5 ppm.

Sorry if this has been discussed here already but we wanted to put in some real numbers in this great thread.
Also with just two people and water use for cooking and drinking here our filters are supposed to be good for over a year and the membrane should last at least 4 maybe 5 years.
S&F to the OP.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul_c
This is the same stuff they gave the jews in the death camps, why would they do that?

Well, duh, obviously they cared about their teeth.

Need to have happy smiling faces as they march to their death.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You can just eat lots of fruits and get all the water you need. I only drink filtered water also. It's just not worth it. You can smell it in NYC. The chlorine especially. I mean, it's just not worth it. I go to resorts somewhere in Canada and it's beautiful water. I go out to where the pipes are far far away from their sources so all that stuff gets run off miles before it gets out of the faucet, again awesome water.

So until they tone down all that silliness, there's just no point.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

to put this in perspective

i am active in hydro and aquaponics

i must monitor my water in order to be successful

out of the tap my water is between 130 and 170 ppms
if 1 ppm of that is fluoride thats a pretty significant amount in my opinion but im sure its much higher then that

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

so you just proved youre either trolling or nuts

you put a rat in a cage and feed him smoke 2nd hand smoke is proven

you give human 8 8 oz glasses of water with fluoride everyday of their life for 70+ years

you get the same results

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Originally posted by paul_c
This is the same stuff they gave the jews in the death camps, why would they do that?

Well, duh, obviously they cared about their teeth.

Need to have happy smiling faces as they march to their death.

Flourine has properties that promote "lethargy". It helps to control a mass populace from anger-based outbursts. It's not 100% effective.....but it does help to subdue the will of a person. It is like "salt peter" for the emotions. Read my post (just a couple back) for more info on all it does to the human body and mind.....information from DOCTORS...not government naysayers or ignorant people.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

psst, I know
, that was me being a tad bit sarcastic.

I am also acutely aware that we started the practice of flouridated water after bringing the fine folks (again sarcasm) from Nazi Germany over in Operation Paperclip, I.G Farben (those responsible for the flouridation and gas used in the death camps) also became Bayer at that point.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

where I live in Canada the water is Fluorodized and Chloronated, but where I used to live it is only Chloronated.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

May 26 1992? look at my birthday on my profile, not 1992 but still.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

Obviously what I said is a local thing, not national. But yea, pure water is best.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting post and well put together. It raises some interesting points.

However, I could find no information stating that flouride was a main component of rat poison. I'm not saying there are not some flourides in some rat poisons, but in general I don't think that is how they work. Moreover, I would be shocked to find that sodium flouride was a main component of rat poison. Perhaps you could supply some alternative and reliable sources for that claim.

Regarding flouride reducing cavities in teeth, that is as far as I am aware, undisputed. The mechanism is well-understood biochemically. It can be demonstrated in a laboratory.

A reduction in cavities has direct health benefits that can be measured in lives saved. However, there may be an argument to be made that this is forced medication and that people should have the right to choose whether they wish to be medicated this way or not. I would certainly choose to take flouride in some other form if it wasn't in the water where I live. That would probably be preferable as the dose could be much more carefully controlled.

Actually, in general I do not drink much tap water, so I choose to use flouride toothpaste (some of which is swallowed, as is unavoidable) and occasionally flouridated mouthwash.

It seems that many European countries have argued that water should not be flouridated because it is a form of forced medication. I've not thought much about it, but I think I can probably agree with that. However, in many of those countries the populace is highly educated and can likely make good health choices for themselves. In poor communities with low education standards, tooth decay can be a major issue. So I guess I can see the argument from the other side too. In a perfect world, we'd educate people so they understood how these things affect outcomes for their lives. Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world. Low education and poverty seem to be with us for good.

Of course the issue is way complicated. Babies shouldn't be given flouridated water. It will actually harm their teeth. Flouride is also not anywhere as effective if it is not combined with brushing with toothpaste (the paste contains sealants).

But the benefits are not in dispute. About 10% of Welsh people are missing their teeth. This is a much higher percentage than in England where water is flouridated. In areas of Wales where flouride occurs naturally in the water, there are less problems.

Of course the idea to put flouride in water came from people living in volcanic areas where the flouride occurs naturally in the water. It was noted that they had almost perfect teeth.

On the other hand, many other things contribute to rotten teeth, such as acidic foods, softdrinks, excessive intake of sugar, etc.

Alas, educating people about all these things tends to be waaaay past their concentration span. So in many cases just putting the stuff in the water seems to be a reasonable strategy.
edit on 23-5-2011 by XtraTL because: typo

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

eply to post by dadgad So where is this information? I listened to Alex Jones for a long time..then I realized he's been saying martial law is just around the corner for years. Plus you just gotta look at his website to see he's only it it for the money. There's ads everywhere you look. Those ads aren't for decoration. Don't get me wrong. he says some good things and provides some good information. However, most of it is designed to sell more stuff and to keep up the fear in his followers.

You know these arguments really prove how effective the fluoride is. He is about money?? This guy puts all his work on the web for FREE

Now read the Marketings guideline. Read it. It will tell you that in order to achieve profit you give away a small piece of the goodies, this to attract customers and get them to buy more. However it will clearly tell you that putting out ALL THE GOODIES FOR FREE IS REALLY VERY STUPID.

CORPORATIONS are stealing your money. They are stealing TRILLIONS of tax payers money.

And he is right. Martial law is around the corner. I mean. dude. Are you blind? What is the matter with you. What cave are you hiding in?

edit on 23-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
hmmmm... i guess some think that ingestion small amount of a poisnious substance multiply times a day is ok..because we are told that the human body can acempt that..that the human body is not susuptable to toxicity, that the human body can handle all the toxic substances we ingest.
the standards that human accept has being 'normal' are so low that they do not want to acept the fact that the human body could be soooo much better...

"Faced with the choice between changing one's situation and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

psst, I know
, that was me being a tad bit sarcastic.

I am also acutely aware that we started the practice of flouridated water after bringing the fine folks (again sarcasm) from Nazi Germany over in Operation Paperclip, I.G Farben (those responsible for the flouridation and gas used in the death camps) also became Bayer at that point.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I know you knew. It was more of a subliminal/passive attempt to inform others.....I just kind of rode your coat tails there.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If these facts are true them you know it's not a conspiracy.
Fleuride makes you easier to manipulate and control.
It's been proven that it has no significant to improvement to teeth enamel or the prevention of cavities.
If those above facts are true then there is no reason to believe tptb are doing this for our benefit.

If they lIves us so much why not put vitamins in out drinking water too??

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

eply to post by dadgad So where is this information? I listened to Alex Jones for a long time..then I realized he's been saying martial law is just around the corner for years. Plus you just gotta look at his website to see he's only it it for the money. There's ads everywhere you look. Those ads aren't for decoration. Don't get me wrong. he says some good things and provides some good information. However, most of it is designed to sell more stuff and to keep up the fear in his followers.

You know these arguments really prove how effective the fluoride is. How can you be so incredibly ignorant. He is about money?? This guy puts all his work on the web for FREE

Now read the Marketings guideline. Read it. It will tell you that in order to achieve profit you give away a small piece of the goodies, this to attract customers and get them to buy more. However it will clearly tell you that putting out ALL THE GOODIES FOR FREE IS REALLY VERY STUPID.

I am so tired of these child like statements. Dont you know he needs funding? Dont you understand he needs to feed the monkey? Dont you know he has a family?

The FED is after you money! They are stealing your money! The IRS is stealing your money! The BIG CORPORATIONS are stealing your money. They are stealing TRILLIONS of tax payers money.

And Alex has the guts to confront them and you weeny tiny piece of trash sit there behind your computer calling him names I so much despise you, you weakling, go back to your cave

Not so fast. At the very top of this page I have offered proof of the harmful effects of Flouride, not only from Doctors who are not selling anything (but a truth), but I also added key government figures that worked in the upper eschelon of our highest government who are no longer working there....who have nothing to gain by their stories,....who are not selling anything.....one of which wrote a 738 page book (which is available for download FOR FREE) above,......and who are all very credible in their fields. No marketing there man. I made sure i didn't use Alex jones or anyone who was using this information to sell anything, simply because I knew SOMEONE would say what you just did. very top of the page....the one with the videos. Besides, My mom and sister were dental hygienists and my father was a Chemist for PPG.......they all knew the hazzards, but kept their mouths shut and kept their jobs as a result. (Phenomium).

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Exactly!!

Put Vitamines inside if you want a positive effect. Spot on.

Oh, these deniers make me berserk, we humans are at such a low level, how can people become like this. Fluoride is a chemical toxic, jezus, how can that help? How! Just think for a second. You have been conned.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
How many other people around recieve notices similar to this in the mail?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ebf24e502e6.jpg[/atsimg]

and,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14a77a2898ed.jpg[/atsimg]

We get them once a month where I live. I don't drink the water here, I even take showers as quickly as I can. I know that they are small amounts, but I just wander about the prolonged exposure.

Should I be worried?

Ah jeez I shoulda previewed. You can see the notices in my pics. My apologies for being terrible at this.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: looks messed up.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's simply not a possibility that anyone can be so obstinately dumb as to deny the overwhelming amount of evidence provided in this thread. COINTELPRO seems more likely unless such folk are the unfortunate victim of the acute affect of fluoridation already.

Fluoridation is a no-brainer. It's not necessary and yet it's practiced. It's critically detrimental to our health and yet it's practiced. Even in lieu of the proof presented in this thread, use common sense for crying out loud. Any peasant should have the mental capacity and dexterity to string together what's at hand and why it would suit the ruling class across a broad array of reasons (docility, sterility, mortalities etc.).
edit on 23/5/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join