It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is Alex jones such a fear monger-er

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
okay if you listen to him then you know who he is and you dont have to ask me who he is like a retard.

so basically the reason why i say Alex is a fear mongerer is because he hypes things worse than they actually are...
i remember him saying that nukes may hit by 2015.... uh had he not stopped to research if its a hoax?
and he was ranting about that....okay right i suppose 2015 comes and nukes just fly them selfs huh...

another thing he hypes Sodium Fluoride as being extremely deadly.... it IS but he says it like this

(showing one cup of fluoridated water).. and saying that if you drink this you will get instant brain damage

BS!! you need to drink years worth of that stuff to get brain damage

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

Thats his job and he makes money out of it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
^ /thread

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yeah, like that --annoying-- Paul Revere, him and his alarmism on his galloping horse, late at night, waking people up. Sheesh.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Money & sense of Power. He's no better than the corrupt politicians who follow the same goal. At least they make it obvious.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
He screams at the top of his lungs, GLP is fear monger but at least they don't physically scream it at me. To tell you the truth I'm surprised he hasn't had a stroke yet.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Maybe he does put fear into people but doesn`t the government also put fear into people ?
Difference is......the government`s lie to put fear into us. IMO

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3
okay if you listen to him then you know who he is and you dont have to ask me who he is like a retard.

so basically the reason why i say Alex is a fear mongerer is because he hypes things worse than they actually are...
i remember him saying that nukes may hit by 2015.... uh had he not stopped to research if its a hoax?
and he was ranting about that....okay right i suppose 2015 comes and nukes just fly them selfs huh...

another thing he hypes Sodium Fluoride as being extremely deadly.... it IS but he says it like this

(showing one cup of fluoridated water).. and saying that if you drink this you will get instant brain damage

BS!! you need to drink years worth of that stuff to get brain damage

Fear and ignorance sell books and bogus remedies. How many people who listen to Alex Jones would buy an "outdoor air purifier" that protected from "chemtrails" if it was availible?

How many of those people frequent this board, spouting the same rhetoric off of 'chemtrail' websites?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Yeah, like that --annoying-- Paul Revere, him and his alarmism on his galloping horse, late at night, waking people up. Sheesh.

^/thread

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's his job. Not much more than that. I think he cares somewhat, but he's just capitalizing on the sensationalism.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
maybe for good reason it took hitler seven years to get to death camps,encroachment is happnin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
americans are young/primitive
civilization wize not tecnologicly ther ur mabey too advanced
i listen to alex jones from england and from here u can see the massive
holes in ur society and the massive ammount of propoganda
that circulates through your t.v's is amazing realy

he sells the truth through the only way americans can understand FEAR / TERROR
them too together and u guys cry for help ur willing to sacrafice ur freedom for safety
george washington said
he who gives up freedom for security doesnt deserve it,
the constitiution in itself is a good idea
same as the magna carta
but dont disrispect alex jones for telling u the facts u dont want to addmit
edit on 22-5-2011 by EDL2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yeah, he's one of the true shills in the conspiracy racket. And one of the most $ucce$$ful. I've seen him lie outright, then his handlers lying with him. If he can be shown lying in a video (not made by him, as if you needed to be told that), then nothing he says can be taken as 'truth' or even real.

Comparing him to Paul Revere is just wrong on many levels. Paul Revere knew the enemy, and knew they really were here. Alex Jones thinks everyone is the enemy, and none ever seem to pan out quite the way he claims. One yelled to wake up people who were sleeping, the other just yells so no one else can speak. One was fighting for freedoms, and the other is looking for a fight.
Gold apples to road apples.

top topics

join