It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was C4 smuggled into the world trade centers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i doubt that it was nano thermite first of all you would need alot of that stuff to blow up a building that huge

so i say 100 charges would do the job? every c4 for every 25 floors on every angel of the building

and 15 at the very bottom

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The FEMA report's metallurgical analysis described exactly what happens when thermate attacks steel. We have no idea of how much, where, or what fashion any thermitic material was used. But the thermitic material is found in the dust, and is described perfectly in the FEMA report.

The buildings were brought down with conventional explosives, despite whatever thermitic material may have been used and where. There were charges on all four sides from top to bottom. What you describe is nowhere near enough.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

How are the CTA agents going to hide the bombs from people who works there. Just remember, the world trade centre never closes. It's open 24/7. It's near impossible to bring truck full of bombs without anyone noticing. Don't forget the cables.
edit on 22-5-2011 by dino1989 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I can't recall for sure..

but awhile back, was there not some theories floating around about supposed Israeli student visa holders,disguised as construction workers? Floating about the unused floors of WTC... with a bunch of hand sketched blueprints/WTC security info

No one questions construction workers.. well in 2001 anyway..
I bet C4 wouldn't be the hardest thing to pass off as plaster/putty either..

Positive there was video.. the "workers" peering out of the windows or something like that..

ill look around..

Found it..

edit on 22-5-2011 by SP4R74N because: found video

edit on 22-5-2011 by SP4R74N because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by SP4R74N because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm not even going to speculate what exactly was placed in those buildings, but the security company for the WTC would obviously have to be compromised.

Anyone know who the security company for the WTC was?

Same company that is infamous for a number of other high-level breaches, and was also doing security for United Airlines and at Dulles International Airport.

Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company, Burns noted, was backed by KuwAm, a Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served. [Utne]

According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down."

The company lists as government clients "the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S Air force, and the Department of Justice," in projects that "often require state-of-the-art security solutions for classified or high-risk government sites."

Stratesec (Securacom) differs from other security companies which separate the function of consultant from that of service provider. The company defines itself as a "single-source" provider of "end-to-end" security services, including everything from diagnosis of existing systems to hiring subcontractors to installing video and electronic equipment. It also provides armored vehicles and security guards.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

How are the CTA agents going to hide the bombs from people who works there. Just remember, the world trade centre never closes. It's open 24/7. It's near impossible to bring truck full of bombs without anyone noticing. Don't forget the cables.
Plus the fact that it would take tons of explosives, plus the fact that smaller buildings take weeks to set up demo when working openly, plus the fact that NT/T is not known to have been ever tested in demo on any scale anything like WTC 7 much less the Towers, plus the habit of explosives to malfunction when hit by a jet moving at a good fraction of Mach, plus the hundreds if not thousands of people doing all the legwork keeping quiet for ten years...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, you did have Ace elevators who had been doing work something like 6 months before the towers went down.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 000063

Originally posted by dino1989

Plus the fact that it would take tons of explosives, plus the fact that smaller buildings take weeks to set up demo when working openly, plus the fact that NT/T is not known to have been ever tested in demo on any scale anything like WTC 7 much less the Towers, plus the habit of explosives to malfunction when hit by a jet moving at a good fraction of Mach, plus the hundreds if not thousands of people doing all the legwork keeping quiet for ten years...

Careful mate; you are overdosing on the common sense and that wont go down well here.

Btw, have just been watching President Obama at Buckingham Palace. A lot of explosions in the background which sounded sequential to me; hope it's not another " inside job".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Well, you did have Ace elevators who had been doing work something like 6 months before the towers went down.
Weeks of work, for smaller buildings, working openly. Covertly installing enough boom-boom to bring down the towers would be the work of months, and would be so risky I doubt anyone would attempt it. I could run across a freeway blindfolded and still have a better chance of making it across safely than the conspirators would of not being discovered.

I forgot the fact that even extensive padding (more conspicuous) to muffle the explosives would still leave the explosion loud enough the cause hearing loss at half a mile away. Yet such a loud boom was never reported or recorded.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Muffle the explosions.. for what purpose?

Those structures collapsing would have to be a loud, most horrendous noise, if not out and out deafening...

If the explosives were timed.. which they most certainly would have to be.. would it not be a smooth synchronous cacophony?
if that is the case, would it not contribute too, if not get superseded by.. the level of noise created by the largest structures known to man crashing to the deck at free fall speeds?

edit on 24-5-2011 by SP4R74N because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Good FSM, not Marvin P. Bush AGAIN?

Btw, you forgot to quote what Barry McDaniel also said, I've taken the liberty of posting it here

According to McDaniel, the contract was ongoing (a "completion contract"), and "not quite completed when the Center went down." The company designed a system, but -- as he points out -- obviously that "didn't have anything to do with planes flying into buildings."...

Doesn't sound like they were running security, as much as they were designing or working on some security system. And if they were running security, then what were PAPD there for? Windowdressing?

You also forgot the part about Marvin P. Bush leaving Securacom in FY 2000:

Marvin Bush was reelected annually to Securacom's board of directors from 1993 through 1999. His final reelection was on May 25, 1999, for July 1999 to June 2000.

And the point I've made in previous topics, where it was stated that security at Dulles was run by jews, is so what if he was? How would his position on the board have an effect on the day-to-day operations? What really good argument would he have made, to make the security folks on the ground look the other way while 100+ tonnes of explosives/(super/nano-)therm*te were hauled into the building?
edit on 24-5-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
Btw, you forgot to quote what Barry McDaniel also said, I've taken the liberty of posting it here

According to McDaniel, the contract was ongoing (a "completion contract"), and "not quite completed when the Center went down." The company designed a system, but -- as he points out -- obviously that "didn't have anything to do with planes flying into buildings."...

Doesn't sound like they were running security, as much as they were designing or working on some security system.

Doesn't sound like that is much of an argument in favor of why the security company wasn't compromised.

And if they were running security, then what were PAPD there for? Windowdressing?

You need to study up a little bit more on the Port Authority. They are not subject to either NY or NJ's authority but a special board of officials between them made of hand-picked cronies. Thanks to the Rockefeller brothers David and Nelson the chunk of land where the WTC stood was basically off-limits to any outside oversight, not much different than the modern CIA not having any real oversight by Congress, etc.

You also forgot the part about Marvin P. Bush leaving Securacom in FY 2000

My post was not actually about Marvin Bush, though his name was mentioned in the source I chose. I realize that you have learned all these mantras and you expect a particular memorized claim to "debunk," but you are shooting past the point of my post above. There is nothing you can say that will disprove the fact that Securacom has been tied to a number of high-level security breaches already, including classified weapons technology being leaked to China.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SP4R74N
Muffle the explosions.. for what purpose?

Anyone talking about muffling explosions is talking out of their rear end anyway, because there are scores of witnesses on record talking about clear, discernible explosions before the impacts, during the fires, and immediately before, during, and after the collapses. There were also explosions reported coming from WTC7 throughout the evening, in regular 10 or 15 minute intervals, and seismic events spaced 10 minutes apart from each other were also recorded by FEMA during the afternoon, and this is shown in their report.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000063
Covertly installing enough boom-boom to bring down the towers would be the work of months, and would be so risky I doubt anyone would attempt it. I could run across a freeway blindfolded and still have a better chance of making it across safely than the conspirators would of not being discovered.

If I were you, I wouldn't take that "chance", because another building, 30-years before, had been secretly retrofitted and nobody knew the work happened:

Secret retrofitting of the World Trade Center for explosive demolition was very possible.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The building you are talking about - CITBANK was retrofitted with the full knowledge and cooperation
of CITIBANK

Not some secret middle the night operation

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
The building you are talking about - CITBANK was retrofitted with the full knowledge and cooperation
of CITIBANK

Not some secret middle the night operation

It was secret to the workers that worked in the building, and to the public at large. And it was a middle of the night operation because that's when they worked: at night and on the weekends. The workers and the public were totally oblivious to the major catastrophe that could've happened.

But, thedman, I would never count on your support no matter what is presented to you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

The building you are talking about - CITBANK was retrofitted with the full knowledge and cooperation of CITIBANK Not some secret middle the night operation

So you are saying the owner/operator of WTC must have been aware of the operation?

N'est-ce pas?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01
So you are saying the owner/operator of WTC must have been aware of the operation?

N'est-ce pas?

C'est ça. I don't think it's a very common sentiment here that the people in charge of WTC security could have been totally clueless on all levels. They had to be compromised on some level, for example just to give permission for a fake construction team to enter and sabotage the building using the elevator shafts. Once you get to that point, no one seriously gets into these peoples' business while they're doing their work in elevator shafts. They literally could be doing anything.

new topics

top topics

join