It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way all new biometric ePassports of all countries have a circle inside rectangle - the all seeing ey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have seen the passport of several countries all over the world and all have the same sign - a circle inside rectangle - the all seeing eye(similar to dollar bill note);
Way this symbol for biometric passports usually printed on the cover of passports is on all passports over the world, what government decide that - the NWO government ???

See youtube video:
New ePassports
edit on 22-5-2011 by noordmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by noordmo

I,believe it,they are already doing chips.....then the cell phones,i wrote a article on it,www.youtube.com...,here is another thing they are testing...........they are already in other countries,trying to come here. they want to do this to our drivers licenses to,by 2016.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

I saw that vid from youtube already - interesting, we approach slowly the mark of the beast with this system, how many are awake of this fact ???

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by noordmo

ILLUMINATI take the control

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's actually the chip logo, like you'd see on credit/debit cards.

Construed as all seeing eye? Perhaps.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I am not sure what, where, when, how, why you got lost and are still thinking the chipping is only still in the works. The chipping, as I will call it in this post, is not a WIP anymore it has already been performed. And yes, it is continued daily to ensure all the newborns are chipped.

It's blatant, it's audacious, and it occurs right in front of your face. Is it a problem? Well, meh... for most I suppose it is. But, for those that see it and understand how to counter it, well it isn't much of a problem at all.

I see the most problematic issue with today's free thinkers, observers, dubbed theorists or rather conspiracy theorists, is that you are all looking at things as if they are complex and require collective approval, consensus.
It seems one, as such, searches for acceptance of their observations and the hypothesis derived. Learn from those before you, had they sought as you sought there would never have been a Nickolaus Copernicus, a Pythagoras, a Einstein, etc.

Would I say any of you are awake, as you like to phrase it, absolutely not. Would I say you are half asleep and beginning to awake, to that I would say it would seem so but it is still debatable. You lend too much to the misinformation and the disinformation that surrounds you.

You know what it is that holds you back. You know what it is within you that prohibits your synaptic neural responsiveness.

Do not ask me to expand, because I won't. I am here looking for something and when I find it I'm off on my next adventure.

But I will leave you with this;

When you find yourself reveling in the acuity of sensation that overwhelms you in the wake of the dawns light, only at that point can you can to the one next to you "Good morning, you've slept a long time it's good to see you are awake".

new topics

top topics

join