It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP News Sources: "Jihadi's training in Pakistani mountains"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Accounts gathered by The Associated Press in the Ughi area of Mansehra district add to suspicion that Pakistan is playing a "double game" — that is, accepting U.S. aid to fight militants on the one hand but tolerating and in some cases even encouraging and harnessing the power of extremism on the other.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Of course there are.

Why do you think they've been droning the area for years?...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If there weren't before I'm sure they created some.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It is the same thing every spring, they have an offensive and that includes training new recruits and brushing up on the skills of veterans.

Same crap different year, every one who has been following this for, oh say over a decade, would know nothing at all has changed, literally.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Yes but things like this need to be stressed publicly as much as possible before war... It is crucial to have a clear picture painted for the public so there will be as little disturbance as possible, with greater hopes towards acceptance by the fearful masses...

But what is more true now, is that which has recently transpired in Pakistan. These are no longer just spook stories... Now we see there is some evidence lending credibility, to such claims of double dealings on thier behalf.

I would say this is simply how we are being fed this by the media. But China is also now becoming a part of the bigger picture. We may soon learn many dirty little secrets of China and thier hidden role in much of the worlds current situation...
edit on 23-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
for whatever reason I have to point out that these "Jihadis" are in their position because they lack a healthy education.
supression of truth has corrupted minds.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
And how many stories have been dealing with Pakistan within the last week?

it seems the 'Media' has remembered Pakistan was around..

Coincidence?.. there is no such thing as Coincidence

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I hear drones.

Or maybe....

Obama says he'd raid Pakistan again

LONDON (AP) — President Obama says he would order another covert military raid like that which killed Osama bin Laden if it was necessary to stop terrorist attacks.
Pakistan is furious that that United States sent Navy SEALs to raid bin Laden's Pakistan hideaway earlier this month without informing Pakistani authorities.

Obama told the BBC in an interview broadcast Sunday that "we are very respectful of the sovereignty of Pakistan," but "our job is to secure the United States."

join