It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the State of Israel was created & Nakba Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Warning: Extremely Long Post

I created another thread on another site on May 15, 2011, Nakba day. Originally I was curious as how Israel became, well, Israel. I realized I had no idea who Israel is and why the USA supported them so.

All I knew (most) Arabs = terrorists, USA = TEAM USA F! Yeah!, Israel = who the USA & western powers supported,... and I think Israel started after WWII? Once the holocaust was over the Jewish folk were looking for a new home, right? Don't know? Neither did I.

So, basically that's all I knew and I decided to finally take a minute and learn about Israel and it just so happens that I decided to educate myself on this date May 15, 2011, Nakba Day which is an annual day of commemoration of Israels creation.

Israel

Israel declared independence on 14 May 1948 and neighboring Arab states invaded the next day. Since then, Israel has fought a series of wars with neighboring Arab states, and has occupied territories, including the West Bank, Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights, beyond those delineated in the 1949 Armistice Agreements. The border between Israel and the neighboring West Bank is not formally defined by the Israeli government, as a result of a complex and unresolved political situation. Israel has signed peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, but efforts by elements on both sides to solve the problem diplomatically have so far met with only limited success.

How was Israel created?

Before World War I, Palestine was a district ruled by the Turkish Ottoman Empire.

The Ottomans were defeated by Britain and her allies in the war.

After WWI, Britain took control of Palestine, but there was much trouble between the Arabs who lived there and Jews who wanted to live there too.

Jews have long historical and religious ties to the land dating back thousands of years. They believe it was promised to them by God.

In the early part of the 20th century thousands of Jews moved to the area before it became Israel to start new lives and set up new communities.

Many were escaping Europe and Russia as they were where they were being persecuted for being Jewish. Many more moved to Israel after the Holocaust, including from Arab countries.

After World War II, Britain decided to let the United Nations decide what to do with Palestine.

Nakba Day

Nakba Day (Arabic: يوم النكبة Yawm an-Nakbah, meaning "day of the catastrophe") is an annual day of commemoration for the Palestinian people of the displacement that accompanied the creation of Israel in 1948.

During the 1948 Palestine War, an estimated 700,000 Palestinians were expelled or fled, and hundreds of Palestinian villages were depopulated and destroyed. The vast majority of Palestinian refugees, both those outside the 1949 armistice lines at the war's conclusion and those internally displaced, were barred by the newly declared state of Israel from returning to their homes or reclaiming their property. This dispossession and dispersal of the Palestinian people is known to them as al-Nakba, meaning "the castastrope," or "the disaster."

1948 Palestine War

The 1948 Palestine war refers to the events in the British Mandate of Palestine between the United Nations vote on the partition plan on November 30, 1947,to the end of the first Arab-Israeli war on July 20, 1949.

War is divided into two phases:[13]

* The 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine (sometimes called an "inter communal war") in which the Jewish and Arab communities of Palestine, supported by the Arab Liberation Army clashed, while the region was still fully under British rule.
* The 1948 Arab–Israeli War after May 15, 1948, marking the end of the British Mandate and the birth of Israel, in which Transjordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq attacked Israel and sent expeditionary forces into Palestine. In response, The newly formed Israeli army launched a series of offensives into areas allocated to the proposed Arab state.

At the issue of the war, the State of Israel kept most of the area that had been allocated by the UN General Assembly Resolution 181, which was accepted by the leaders of the Jewish community in Palestine, through the Jewish Agency but was rejected by leaders of the Arab community (the Palestine Arab Higher Committee etc.), who were supported in their rejection by the states of the Arab League. Israel also took control of almost 60% of the area allocated to the proposed Arab state, including the Jaffa, Lydda and Ramle area, Galilee, Negev, a strip along the Tel-Aviv-Jerusalem road and some territories in the West Bank. Transjordan took control of the remainder of the West Bank, putting it under military rule, and the Egyptian military took control of the Gaza Strip. No Arab Palestinian state was created.

U.N. calls to end forced displacement ahead of Palestinian protests

Their fate and that of their descendants has proven to be a key stumbling block to any Mideast peace. For most Palestinians the eventual return to their former homes in what is now Israel remains a fundamental requirement, while Israelis argue that any large-scale return of refugees would spell the end of the Jewish majority state. Large demonstrations are predicted in the West Bank, Jerusalem and in other parts of Israel on Sunday to mark the day. In advance of the commemoration, the Israeli military closed West Bank crossings, it said.

Egyptians show solidarity with Palestine ahead of Third Intifada

May 15, 2011 Nakba Day

Palestinians killed in 'Nakba' clashes

Several people have been killed and scores of others wounded in the Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, Ras Maroun in Lebanon and the Israeli-occupied West Bank, as Palestinians mark the "Nakba", or day of "catastrophe".

The "Nakba" is how Palestinians refer to the 1948 founding of the state of Israel, when an estimated 700,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled following Israel's declaration of statehood.

At least one Palestinian was killed and up to 80 others wounded in northern Gaza as Israeli troops opened fire on a march of at least 1,000 people heading towards the Erez crossing between the Gaza Strip and Israel.

Israel Clashes With Protesters at Its Borders

Clashes broke out on Israel's borders Sunday, as thousands of protesters -- Palestinians and pro-Palestinian protesters, from Syria, Lebanon, Gaza and the West Bank -- tried to breach Israel’s military borders from all sides, on the anniversary of Israel’s creation. More than a dozen people were reported killed and scores injured, after Israeli troops fired on protesters who illegally crossed borders from Syria, Lebanon, and Gaza. Via the New York Times:

Defense Minister: Border infiltrations are just the beginning

Defense Minister Ehud Barak said on Sunday that Israel Defense Forces soldiers succeeded in defending Israel's sovereignty when Palestinian refugee demonstrators breached the border with Syria and attempted to cross the border with Lebanon.

Barak cautioned, however, that Israel will in the future have to deal with similar and perhaps more complex incidents.

PM on Nakba Day: 'There is no place for incitement'

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu criticized those who commemorate Nakba Day in Sunday's cabinet meeting.

"The state was founded 63 years ago on the basis of the declaration of independence which promises equality of rights for all of our citizens regardless of religion, race and sex," Netanyahu said.

"Whoever shows empathy for the Nakba today will empathize with Holocaust survivors tomorrow," Landau added. "We need to reject Nakba day as a terrorist act that calls for the destruction of the State of Israel."

In Pictures
Israeli troops clamp down on 'Nakba' protest at Qalandia

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Nice thread and lots of good information to sift through. Here's to a free Palestine and to the right of return for those that had their homes and land stolen

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
thank you for this thread, unbiased with a lot of information and pictures to ease the long post.

no matter how much evil wants to destroy basic freedom, they can call them terrorists or extremists, even with the propaganda against muslims and arabs the world still sides with palestine. truth is strong, and people know about the palestanians and their struggle. this is truth the elites wish they can destroy.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

There's so much more to the story than just this.. Are you really looking to get educated, or are you simply looking for a venue to express your anger, dissatisfaction, or disgust of one side or the other in the Israeli-Arab conflict?

Coming from an admitted point of ignorance, full of misconceptions and stereotypes, what makes you think your current set of conceptions aren't just as wrong as the last ones with Israelis in place of Arabs in that little equation of yours?

Most of us have been discussing these matters for months, years, some have dedicated decades of their lives.

The least you could do is spend more than two weeks of learning before you decide "you've got it"...

And believe me, the learning curve on these forums is amazing.

With respect,
Eliad.

Oh, and welcome, by the way.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks guys for the kind words. Learning about the history of Israel definitely opened my eyes. I would argue that the state of Israel is the reason for our conflicts in the middle east, terrorism, & everything else bad. Israel will not stand much longer I predict. The Palestinians and the Arab nation will continue to peacefully march into their home lands and when that happens, say goodbye to Israel. Right now, in my opinion, of all the mid east conflicts, I'd keep one eye for future marches on Israel, & you won't hear about it on MSM, but we know this.

Here's a video already posted here but I must add it to this thread because its so important to see

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by Swills

There's so much more to the story than just this.. Are you really looking to get educated, or are you simply looking for a venue to express your anger, dissatisfaction, or disgust of one side or the other in the Israeli-Arab conflict?

Coming from an admitted point of ignorance, full of misconceptions and stereotypes, what makes you think your current set of conceptions aren't just as wrong as the last ones with Israelis in place of Arabs in that little equation of yours?

Most of us have been discussing these matters for months, years, some have dedicated decades of their lives.

The least you could do is spend more than two weeks of learning before you decide "you've got it"...

And believe me, the learning curve on these forums is amazing.

With respect,
Eliad.

Oh, and welcome, by the way.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

Clearly I'm looking to get educated, and I did just that. I provided my links and quoted everything. I didn't make any of this up. Is what I reported not the History of the State of Israel, Nakba Day, the 1948 Palestine War, Arabs Vs Jews, estimated 700,000 Palestinians "displaced", homeland destroyed, not allowed back, Jewish believe God gave them this land, they started moving in early 20th century, more so after WWII, Israel declared itself a state after the British gave the UN control of the area, and the new State of Israel had a newly formed military force able to stop the entire Middle East from retaking the land? None of this happened this way? I got it all wrong?

Why Don't You Educate us, then? Thanks

Oh & btw, this is clearly not an expression of anger. I guess everyone can have a reason to be angry at this Mid East conflict, there's sooooo much to be pissed off about. But tbh, this all started out when I was wondering how Israel began, and from there I was lead on a bread crumb trail that took me to Nakba Day, the War, & up to the present day Nabka Day event. None of this was a product of anger but rather curiosity, so don't ever assume.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You seemed to have picked a side long before you've gotten even an inch deep into this conflict.

This now seems to affect your choice of articles and information.

Lesson #1- There are two sides to every story.

For example- "Israeli soldiers opened fire at the crowds" does not mean they simply decided to raise their guns at the crowd and blast 'em with full automatic fire, what it means that according to procedure if things escalated to the point where they were about to lose control of the situation they were allowed to open carefully aimed fire at the lower limbs.

Whether or not either of these scenarios actually happened is unknown to us, as AlJazeera gives us no further info (or disinfo for that matter), which leads me to-

Lesson #2- You have absolutely no idea what goes on in the Middle East

Unless you were there of course.

Different political inclinations breed different stories. It's a question of who do you trust. Would you trust an anti Israeli blogger who says the Israeli army shot indiscriminately into the crowd, or a Zionist blogger who claims the Israeli soldiers were reacting to Molotov cocktails being thrown at them?

Which, lastly, leads me to-

Lesson #3- A lot of bull# gets posted on the internet.

People may refer to your one sided tale of events as "educational", others might turn to Zionist propaganda for their education.

That won't get us very far, now would it?

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
But tbh, this all started out when I was wondering how Israel began, and from there I was lead on a bread crumb trail that took me to Nakba Day, the War, & up to the present day Nabka Day event.

I think that to understand this whole situation you'll need to go back further than 1948. To better understand the current day situation first you should probably read up on the Balfour Declaration of 1917 and the British Mandate for Palestine as defined by the League of Nations in 1922. You'll have to remember at this time that the term "Palestine" included all the land that we now call Jordan, Palestine, and Israel.

To better understand why the British Mandate for Palestine was written at all and why the Zionist had sympathies within the British government you will have to take into account what is know as the Crusades. And to understand why the Crusades happened you'll have to go back to 500 years before Mohammed was born to reach the point where the Jews were originally dispersed from Jerusalem and Israel by the Romans in 70 AD. You can read about this in the works of Flavius Josephus. During the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD over 1,100,000 residents of Jerusalem were killed by the Romans and close to 100,000 more were carried away as slaves.

Aside from the writings of Josephus you can still see the Arch of Titus near the Coliseum in Rome.

The Arch of Titus is a 1st-century honorific arch located on the Via Sacra, Rome, just to the south-east of the Roman Forum. It was constructed in c.82 AD by the Roman Emperor Domitian shortly after the death of his older brother Titus to commemorate Titus' victories, including in the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

A photo of the Arch of Titus in Rome

Note the large inset on the arch which depicts Romans carrying off a Menorah as plunder from Jerusalem.

If you wish you may read back further into the history of Israel. Josephus wrote quite a bit about it if you don't want to read this from a source like the Tanakh or Bible. At any rate my take on the whole matter is that the British who were now in possession of the area (The Sun never sets on the British Empire) due to conquest in WWI period. They felt some sort of guilt as to the expulsion of the Jews from the middle east and the current mood of hatred they were getting from large parts of Europe. Remember that England was at one time part of the Roman Empire. Rome, the seat of Catholicism was at one time the seat of the Roman Empire. So they were remorseful for the position that the Jewish people were in and decided that they were going to try to make things right or perform some sort of penance by moving the Jews back to the middle east. They did what they thought was best by trying to sit them back down in the area they were uprooted from.

We can focus just on the post 1948 timeline but that doesn't do justice to the whole story. It actually clouds the issue in my opinion.

edit on 23-5-2011 by dbates because: grammatical error

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

But I'm sensing that what you're looking for is more in the lines of:

What's wrong about your post? You quoted one paragraph on the History of Israel, a few lines on its creation, the Nakbah, the war, and then went on to add what seems like 8 pages of pro Palestinian propaganda on the atrocities of the current Nakbah.

Is this your idea historic research? Or any research at all?

You come to me with idiotic misconceptions like "The Jewish believe god gave them this land", ignorant to the fact that the Zionists who colonized this land were mostly secular, you talk about a homeland destroyed, people not allowed to get back, or an ethnic cleansing that only took place due to the war declared by all Arab nations on the newborn state of Israel, and the subsequent armistice signed, again, by all Arab nations.

And you want to be taken seriously?

Clearly I'm looking to get educated, and I did just that.

That pretty much sums up everything that is wrong about your way of thinking.

With respect (for the fact that you're at least making an effort to look into the matter, if anything),
Eliad.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Like I said, I didn't write these stories. All I did was do a simple internet search that started with Israel, copy and paste. Of course I've found most of my articles and news about Nakba Day from mostly middle eastern sources. Believe me, I tried our MSM, and I posted what I found, but their coverage of that Sunday, May 15, 2011 was lacking, to say it best.

Here's Fox New's Front page Monday, May 16, 2011. Not to say, Nakba Day should have been front page news but surely it's more important than this

My sources are a mix of Western MSN & Middle Eastern (Jewish & Arab) MSM. I quoted the first paragraph or two, per the rules, and I moved on to the next article I found about Nakba Day. It was a huge day! Peaceful protesters marching into Israel were injured and even some killed. Read all the articles, this tactic will work for the Arabs of all nations and they will continue to use it until they all march into Israel.

This is all I really know, so you can say I am definitely still looking into this whole Mess. Please, post anything you want in this thread, show us your side of the story (which I think you have and I'll read as soon as I'm done with this post.)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Sweet post! I love it. It's all about the nitty gritty details. Who, what, when, where, why, and how!

I'm aware of the ancient past tied this land. My favorite time is the time of the Sumerians. It's a holy land for both parties, well three if we count Christians

But the only thing I'm really concentrating on at the moment is the displacement of an estimated 700,000 Palestinians. People were kick out of their homes and told not to come back. All religions and history aside, I understand why they hate everybody.

The Mid East is a complicated mess but the one thing I am clear on is that a lot of people were displaced. And that's a pretty common theme in Western History and I'm not supporting it. Were the displaced Palestinians given any sort of restitution? Not that it would make things right, but if they didn't get at least that...oh boy

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

You're funny dude.

Historic research? I only quoted a paragraph? Well, yeah! First of all, this is a simple thread. Second, there's are rules to be followed on this site, that is clear. So I quoted a paragraph and the link. Pretty much standard practice here. If you want more information beyond the quoted paragraph visit said link. A brief history how the State of Israel came to be. When it came to be. How it happened. Who it affected. What came out from it. And from there, it just so happened to be Nakba Day and I search the net for reports on what's doin' with it, and I posted what I found.

So should you take me seriously? I dunno, should you take the internet seriously? I'm just reporting what I find, if you have more to add to this story, but all means do it, I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

So in conclusion, this is what I put together while trying to create a simple and shortest thread possible (which is not even close to being "short")

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hello and you are close to reaching the truth. Israel is the front for the Jews, and once you get to the subject of the Jews you can see how religion is manipulated throughout the world. First by assuming certain nations are Christian, then by assuming certain Mulsim nations are enemies, then by asserting a double definition of Jews as being either an oppressed minority or a bully, which divides the world and allows for perpetual war between all three religions based on the hatred against each religion affecting the other ones in a negative manner. These three religions are the "super powers" of 1984. They can align with each other or they can hate each other, currently the Christians and Jews are aligned with each other against the Arabs, but this could change. Already more "Christians" in America are siding with "Arabs" in the middle east concerning what really is happening in the world. All this really means is they are overcoming the religious barriers and starting to think for themselves. By breaking down the barrier of religion you come very close to the circle of power that really controls the world. The only thing higher than this would be the spiritual world, which is simply self-sufficiency and The Good the nations are striving after. They of course can never reach this through materialism, but individuals can. When all the individuals of the world break free of their religious delusions and comprehend the singular truth of politics and religion, as well as nature and relationships, they start to see the light and they finally know peace.
edit on 23-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Eliad does have a point. Your post misses alot of the key evens which happened within the region post 1948, many of the military conflicts etc which shaped the modern state of Israel and their policy towards the Palestinians.

I'd suggest a read through some of this to get a complete overview of the conflict [LINK] (bare in mind wikipedia isn't the best source, I myself am still learning lots about the region and it's history)

There isn't perpetual war in the region simply because of the nakba, there are many other geopolitical issues in the region which prolong this conflict.
edit on 23-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Of course they are key points I missed. This is supposed to be brief
but thats why you're able to post, to add. And I will continue to add as I find more info. I consider my original post as a stepping stone to those who are totally unaware of the State of Israel's history.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Were the displaced Palestinians given any sort of restitution? Not that it would make things right, but if they didn't get at least that...oh boy

No, from what I gather they were just given the boot and told to hit the road. The UN did establish UNRWA (the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East) to assist in caring for and helping the refugees out of their current situation but I don't know that much progress is being made.

Still up for debate is the reasoning that these refugees left in the first place. Many Arab leaders seem to indicate that the Arabs are actually the ones that forced the refugees to leave and not the Israelis. I have no doubt that the Jewish population liked the expulsion of their Arab neighbors but I don't think they had the ability to force them all out on their own. It would have looked too horrible to the United Nations. Some Arab leaders insisted that the refugees leave to make it easier to fight the Israeli army. Without this assistance Israel would probably still have a large Arab population today.

[Arabs fled] "in fear of violence at the hands of Jews after 1948 — violence that did not occur, but rumors of which led to a mass exodus. It is important to note that the Jews did not forcibly expel Palestinians."
- Muammar al-Gaddafi

"We will smash the country with our guns and obliterate every place the Jews shelter in. The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down."
- Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Said

Of course there are two sides to the story. This is an interesting read on the whole scenario.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Oh very interesting, and how sad for those people.

This is the subject I will investigate further next. I wouldn't be surprised if Arab sold out other Arabs, that's always happened throughout history, for example African Chiefs selling out his people to slavery. Money/material things have to be the root of all evil? But to tell the people to leave so we can smash the Jews... too bad that didn't work out they way they planned it. Now there's a lot of people who are homeless, aka refugees. Both governments need to pay up! But that won't happen.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

We're talking about a country whose number one concern was the royal wedding while the # was hitting the fan in Libya...

This isn't new, the news will focus on whatever brings them the most ratings, be it the Middle East, or Trumps idiotic run for presidency.

As for the Nakbah, all you seem to have come up with is "Israel massacres this" and "Emotional Palestinian funeral that"...

That's not a balanced and fair survey of events... What about the man who ran over people in Tel Aviv?
What about reports of the soldiers on the Syrian border being surrounded by protesters, holding fire until they were nearly lynched?
What about claims that it was the Lebanese army that had shot at the people storming the border?
What about reports of the runaway Syrian whose made his way to Tel Aviv?
How about putting those must see photos in context?

Is it up to me? What if I don't have the time, or can't be bothered? Would things then stand as they are?

Broaden your horizons, there's more to this than AlJazeera and the daily star, you know.

At any rate, kudos for trying to make sense of it all. You'll soon realize that non of this makes any sense (I live here, I should know).

With respect,
Eliad.

P.S-

I dunno, should you take the internet seriously?

Lesson #3

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by Swills

We're talking about a country whose number one concern was the royal wedding while the # was hitting the fan in Libya...

This isn't new, the news will focus on whatever brings them the most ratings, be it the Middle East, or Trumps idiotic run for presidency.

As for the Nakbah, all you seem to have come up with is "Israel massacres this" and "Emotional Palestinian funeral that"...

That's not a balanced and fair survey of events... What about the man who ran over people in Tel Aviv?
What about reports of the soldiers on the Syrian border being surrounded by protesters, holding fire until they were nearly lynched?
What about claims that it was the Lebanese army that had shot at the people storming the border?
What about reports of the runaway Syrian whose made his way to Tel Aviv?
How about putting those must see photos in context?

Is it up to me? What if I don't have the time, or can't be bothered? Would things then stand as they are?

Broaden your horizons, there's more to this than AlJazeera and the daily star, you know.

At any rate, kudos for trying to make sense of it all. You'll soon realize that non of this makes any sense (I live here, I should know).

With respect,
Eliad.

P.S-

I dunno, should you take the internet seriously?

Lesson #3

I forgot about this thread

I too couldn't believe Americans cared about the Royal Wedding. Not only cared about it, but took off from their jobs to throw Royal Wedding parties!! WTF?! Just goes to show ya Mind Control has to be in operation today, right? Unreal. But in any case, the point I was making is that Fox and the rest of western media did a crappy job reporting on the events of Nakba(h?) Day. Trust me, I wasn't just looking at one Arab online news site. This all started off as a google search that Sunday. I tried western, Arab and Jewish. They are all posted and feel to search all of the internet for more western coverage of Nakbah Day. And of course, the Arab newspapers had the best coverage. Is that any surprise to you? And to be honest, it looked important enough to be fully covered by all 3 media's. The Arabs had the best coverage. The Jews talked about the day and what had happed. And the west, not much. This thread is still alive (kinda) find more articles from wherever you like and post them to prove me wrong. I would love to be wrong, trust me.

Thanks for the kudos! I'm only trying to find out what's going on because I don't remember ever learning about this in school or college. So this was me trying to figure this out, and I do think it'll make complete sense one day, no worries
edit on 29-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join