It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bedouins and Skyscrapers - Time for real prophecies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If we take this verse, and add to it the number 7, which is holy, and then multiply it with another verse in this other book here ... and ... well, then we come up with the exact date for the Judgment Day!

Yeah, this is what happens when people like Harold Camping and other christian/evangelical or other modern preachers attempt to "predict" something based on a book which has been corrupted. It is enough that ONE number in that book has been changed - and the whole prediction will crumble.

Well, unlike that, I offer you here some prophecies which have been 100% fulfilled and some are fulfilling RIGHT NOW.

The Prophecies of the Last Messenger of God, Muhammed, peace be upon him, do not give you dates or the exact time like Camping, since only God knows the time of the Hour - but they give you a very specific insight into the Last Days - the End Times - which, based on his prophecies, are indeed happening right now.

There are many Signs of the Last Day given to us by Muhammed (pbuh). Among them is this one:

"...When you see barefooted, unclothed bedouins competing in the construction of tall buildings.” (From the Collection Sahih Muslim)

Muhammed was talking generally about the people of (southern) Arabia. Up until only 50 or 60 years ago, the people of the United Arab Emirates for example, not only were NOT competing in building tall buildings - but they hardly had any houses at all! In fact, most of them were still bedouins, living in tents.

Now, today, the TALLEST building in the world, the Burj Khalifa skyscraper is located in Dubai, UAE - with a height of 828m. And a short time after it was finished, a rival family already announced that they will build a taller one (1.2km) - thus literally COMPETING with each other who will build the higher building!

This prophecy, a Sign of the Last Days, has been fulfilled 100%.

Now, if this has been fulfilled - then what are the other Signs Muhammed gave us? That would be interesting, since we could "track" the prophecies in REAL TIME.

OK, here we go:

"There will be Prophethood for as long as Allah wills it, then He will remove it."

"Then there will be Khilafah on the prophetic method, then He will remove it."
(This is the Khilafah of the 4 Khalifs after Muhammad)

"Then there will be biting Kingship for as long as Allah wills it, then He will remove it."
(After the 4 Khalifs, the Caliphate was dismantled and Kings arose in the islamic nation up until the 20th century)

"Then there will be oppressive, tyranical (military) rulership for as long as Allah wills it, then He will remove it."
(Rulers in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, Yemen ... etc. starting in the 20th century are/were all oppressive and mostly military - and we are right now witnessing how they are being "removed" in REAL TIME)

Now, here comes the good part. When the companions asked Muhammed (pbuh), "what is next?" - this is what he said (This is in the future now):
"... then there will be Khilafah on the prophetic method." And then he remained silent. (Collection Musnad Imam Ahmed)

Right now, the tyrants in the islamic lands are falling - with Tunisia's Ben Ali gone (a military man), Egypt's Mubarak (also a military man) and right now the war in Libya against Colonel Gadhafi (obviously a military man) - the second to last part of the prophecy is being fulfilled.

Next is Khilafah again, and then, since the Prophet remained silent, it means there is NOTHING after that. The End.

Since many here are trying to "predict" stuff based on the Bible, and often identify Islam as the religion of the Devil, and consequently identify Imam Mahdi as "the Anti-christ" and things like that, here are predictions regarding that, from the islamic point of view:

First of all, the "anti-christ" or Dajjal, which means "The Deceiver" is believed to be a Jew. This also MAKES SENSE, since the Jews REJECTED the real Messiah (Jesus) and are still waiting for him - If "antichrist" were muslim - the Jews would hardly accept him as messiah, would they now?

It is logical that they will only accept someone as the Messiah, if this someone is a JEW. Now, they already rejected Jesus - so the next one to come (Dajjal) will be the false Messiah - he will "impersonate" the Messiah, and he "will be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.” (Sahih Muslim)

This is very interesting, since the biggest minority of Jews in Iran TODAY is indeed in Isfahan. How could Muhammad know this? Isn't it to be expected that, since we muslims "spread islam with swords" and "force everyone to conversion" as the bigots say, there should be not one Jew left in Iran by now? Yet, even the President of Iran is of jewish ancestry (Ahmadinejad).

This subject is of course very broad. I just wanted to tackle it here.

The Signs are generally divided into the "minor" and the "major" Signs.
Here are some minor Signs (I will not comment these, look if you can recognize stuff):

- Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)

- Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)

- Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open

- The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)

- The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

- The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

- Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

- Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time

- People will hop between the clouds and the earth

- People will dance late into the night

- Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)

- Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)

- There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)

- A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)

- Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

Some of the major Signs are these:

- Masih ad-Dajjal (The AntiChrist)
- The Mahdi
- The appearance of Masih al-Isa (Jesus Christ), the son of Mary (peace be upon him)
- Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog)
- The destruction of the Ka'bah and the recovery of its treasure
- Emergence of the Beast
- The smoke
- Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)
- The rising of the sun from the west

Thank you and please do not derail the thread.

“Say, truth is from your Lord-God. Let him who will, believe in it, and let him who will, reject it.” (Qur’an, 18:29)
edit on 22/5/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I already have a thread about this... www.abovetopsecret.com...
In my thread, created a few months before the disaster I state that the sun rising from the west is the final sign, but it is actually referring to a nuclear disaster, because nuclear power is essentially the power of the sun.
I also have another thread saying how the final sign has already happened...the Fukushima Disaster. That was the sign I was waiting for.

BTW, get ready for a bunch of racists to come in here and derail the thread...it happened in both of my threads.
People can't stand when you call Jesus a prophet and say there were other prophets. They are so brainwashed into thinking Jesus is god, it is absurd.
People are brainwashed hardcore.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Sorry but I think your post is a load of cobwollets !!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Sorry but I think your post is a load of cobwollets !!!

Thank you for your comment.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Sorry, didn't know you had a thread on a similar topic already. Anyway, I wanted to concentrate this thread on the prophecy about the bedouins and the arab revolution happening now.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just want to say that this is an interesting thread.

so many signs to look out for.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thank you nice thread. Are there signs you left out and ones that never made sense..

kx

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Thank you nice thread. Are there signs you left out and ones that never made sense..

kx

No. I left out some, who are on the same topic (e.g. adultery) but not to "conceal" anything - just that, from minor signs there are many, and the post would have been too long. Also tried to compress them a bit.

For example the one saying that "time will pass rapidly" actually in it's fulth length version says something like "A year will be like a month, a month like a week, a week like a day, and a day like the kindling of a fire"

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am opposed to all of the mind prisons people call "religion" but, this was nice to see another perspective from a different mind prison than just Christianity for once.

Thanks for the read.
It was interesting an enlightening.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

For example the one saying that "time will pass rapidly" actually in it's fulth length version says something like "A year will be like a month, a month like a week, a week like a day, and a day like the kindling of a fire"

By the way, dunno about you, but I surely have noticed this in the last years. I know the impression of the "passing of the time" is relative and all that. But still, I cannot shrug off this feeling that time is indeed passing too fast lately.
I noticed this at work. Tomorrow is monday, and I think "oh no ... a whole week of work", but before I notice it will be weekend already. The weirdest thing is that I cannot really *remember* the days in between - they are somehow "gone" too fast.

Oh, and I work for years now, but never had this impression of time running way too fast as lately.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think this is the first thread that i give flag and star in forum " predictions and prophecies ".
Nice read , very odd "coincidences " especially in minor signs compared with present time .I dont believe in prophets ,prophecies,end of times etc etc ..but this was very interesting to read .Thanks for you time and for posting this ..stay well

edit on 22-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Interesting thread. I enjoy reading prophecies of Islam very much. I find that, on the whole, they correspond to the Hebrew prophecies quite nicely. (I am a Messianic Jew, but believe that one can glean some truth from anyone, no matter the religion. God uses the people he chooses to use for whatever purpose He chooses to use them.)

One thing I have to say, though . . .

Christians view the Imam Mahdi is the anti-christ because the descriptions that have been given of the Imam correspond pretty damn close with the description of the anti-christ in the Bible.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Interesting thread. I enjoy reading prophecies of Islam very much.

One thing I have to say, though . . .

Christians view the Imam Mahdi is the anti-christ because the descriptions that have been given of the Imam correspond pretty damn close with the description of the anti-christ in the Bible.

I sincerely do not see any connection there. The only descriptions given about Imam Mahdi in Islam are that he is a young man who will oppose the oppressive rulers in Arabia. He is then elected as Leader (Imam) of the people. He will fight against the Dajjal (the Anti-Christ) but will not be able to defeat him.
Then Jesus will descend and he will fight shoulder on shoulder with Mahdi against the AntiChrist and will defeat him.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Not being contentious. Just giving you a point of view from the other side

Link

It is a long read, but shows the comparison.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Not being contentious. Just giving you a point of view from the other side

Link

It is a long read, but shows the comparison.

I know that thread already. But the comparison there is simply wrong.
The AntiChrist is someone who will "impersonate the Messiah", as in "instead of Christ".
He will declare himself to be divine.

See, here is the first major problem:

The Mahdi will NEVER claim to be divine (no muslim would follow him then)
And he will NEVER claim to be the Messiah (muslims know that Jesus is the Messiah)

That simple fact annihilates that whole lengthy thread there.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
BTW, most of the "facts" given there in that lengthy thread are absolutely wrong (like the claim that Allah will give him supernatural powers)..

Others, as far as I can see, are based on some obscure Shia traditions. I do not recognize those, neither do 90% of muslims worldwide - shias are only 10% and almost all those traditions are forgeries and very late developments.

As I already said:

The only description about the Mahdi are that he is a young man, who opposes the tyrants in Arabia, is elected as Imam and fights against the AntiChrist. And no, Jesus is NOT SUBORDINATE to him. After all, Jesus is a Prophet, and Mahdi is not. He is only a leader of the believers.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It is not just one point. It is quite a few. What you said about the Mahdi not claiming god-hood is true, that I know of. There are some very striking similarities between the two though, which is why Christians make the comparison. Not that it matters. It is neither here nor there.

I will not go into the whole thing, because I do not wish to derail the thread on a side bar that has nothing to do with anything xD

Great thread you have. Any more prophecies for us to read?

S&F, by the way.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Great thread you have. Any more prophecies for us to read?

S&F, by the way.

Well, there are many more, but I thought these are "enough" for now - I based them on the contemporary happenings in the world.

Maybe I can add some more later.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The 1991 gulf war is the subject of such a type of prophecy in my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes the tallest buildings are in dubai and the oil rich countries. The gold that the countries will be fighting over is in fact the black gold aka petroleum.

Havent you noticed the dajjall armies surrounding iran and trying to take over afghanistan? This is where Imam Mahdi is to arise coincidentally.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

No offence, but I do not believe in the world ending because of Gods Wrath and prophets showing signs and all that hocus pocus.

Although, it is highly possible that the Ruling Elite may utilize a global disaster for their advantage to set up a One World Government and drastically reduce human population.
edit on 23-5-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join