If we take this verse, and add to it the number 7, which is holy, and then multiply it with another verse in this other book here ... and ... well,
then we come up with the exact date for the Judgment Day!
Yeah, this is what happens when people like Harold Camping and other christian/evangelical or other modern preachers attempt to "predict" something
based on a book which has been corrupted. It is enough that ONE number in that book has been changed - and the whole prediction will crumble.
Well, unlike that, I offer you here some prophecies which have been 100% fulfilled and some are fulfilling RIGHT NOW.
The Prophecies of the Last Messenger of God, Muhammed, peace be upon him, do not give you dates or the exact time like Camping, since only God knows
the time of the Hour - but they give you a very specific insight into the Last Days - the End Times - which, based on his prophecies, are indeed
happening right now.
There are many Signs of the Last Day given to us by Muhammed (pbuh). Among them is this one:
"...When you see barefooted, unclothed bedouins competing in the construction of tall buildings.”
(From the Collection Sahih Muslim)
Muhammed was talking generally about the people of (southern) Arabia. Up until only 50 or 60 years ago, the people of the United Arab Emirates for
example, not only were NOT competing in building tall buildings - but they hardly had any houses at all! In fact, most of them were still bedouins,
living in tents.
Now, today, the TALLEST building in the world, the Burj Khalifa skyscraper is located in Dubai, UAE - with a height of 828m. And a short time after it
was finished, a rival family already announced that they will build a taller one (1.2km) - thus literally COMPETING with each other who will build the
This prophecy, a Sign of the Last Days, has been fulfilled 100%.
Now, if this has been fulfilled - then what are the other Signs Muhammed gave us? That would be interesting, since we could "track" the prophecies in
OK, here we go:
"There will be Prophethood for as long as Allah wills it, then He will remove it."
"Then there will be Khilafah on the prophetic method, then He will remove it."
(This is the Khilafah of the 4 Khalifs after Muhammad)
"Then there will be biting Kingship for as long as Allah wills it, then He will remove it."
(After the 4 Khalifs, the Caliphate was dismantled and Kings arose in the islamic nation up until the 20th century)
"Then there will be oppressive, tyranical (military) rulership for as long as Allah wills it, then He will remove it."
(Rulers in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, Yemen ... etc. starting in the 20th century are/were all oppressive and mostly military - and
we are right now witnessing how they are being "removed" in REAL TIME)
Now, here comes the good part. When the companions asked Muhammed (pbuh), "what is next?" - this is what he said (This is in the future now):
"... then there will be Khilafah on the prophetic method." And then he remained silent.
(Collection Musnad Imam Ahmed)
Right now, the tyrants in the islamic lands are falling - with Tunisia's Ben Ali gone (a military man), Egypt's Mubarak (also a military man) and
right now the war in Libya against Colonel Gadhafi (obviously a military man) - the second to last part of the prophecy is being fulfilled.
Next is Khilafah again, and then, since the Prophet remained silent, it means there is NOTHING after that. The End.
Since many here are trying to "predict" stuff based on the Bible, and often identify Islam as the religion of the Devil, and consequently identify
Imam Mahdi as "the Anti-christ" and things like that, here are predictions regarding that, from the islamic point of view:
First of all, the "anti-christ" or Dajjal, which means "The Deceiver" is believed to be a Jew. This also MAKES SENSE, since the Jews REJECTED the real
Messiah (Jesus) and are still waiting for him - If "antichrist" were muslim - the Jews would hardly accept him as messiah, would they now?
It is logical that they will only accept someone as the Messiah, if this someone is a JEW. Now, they already rejected Jesus - so the next one to come
(Dajjal) will be the false Messiah - he will "impersonate" the Messiah, and he "will be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian
shawls.” (Sahih Muslim)
This is very interesting, since the biggest minority of Jews in Iran TODAY is indeed in Isfahan. How could Muhammad know this? Isn't it to be expected
that, since we muslims "spread islam with swords" and "force everyone to conversion" as the bigots say, there should be not one Jew left in Iran by
now? Yet, even the President of Iran is of jewish ancestry (Ahmadinejad).
This subject is of course very broad. I just wanted to tackle it here.
The Signs are generally divided into the "minor" and the "major" Signs.
Here are some minor Signs
(I will not comment these, look if you can recognize stuff):
- Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)
- Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the
people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)
- Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open
- The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)
- The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the
Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".
- The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
- Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
- Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time
- People will hop between the clouds and the earth
- People will dance late into the night
- Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
- Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)
- There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)
- A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)
- Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men
Some of the major Signs
- Masih ad-Dajjal (The AntiChrist)
- The Mahdi
- The appearance of Masih al-Isa (Jesus Christ), the son of Mary (peace be upon him)
- Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog)
- The destruction of the Ka'bah and the recovery of its treasure
- Emergence of the Beast
- The smoke
- Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)
- The rising of the sun from the west
Thank you and please do not derail the thread.
“Say, truth is from your Lord-God. Let him who will, believe in it, and let him who will, reject it.” (Qur’an, 18:29)
22/5/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)