It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite or UFO???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
okay im too tired to type all that i saw so ill try to keep it short...

okay so basically last night at around 11pm i saw this tiny dot of yellow light fly across the sky... it flew so nicely no turns no blinking lights no tail or anything was seen on this particular object

it was so high up that i had to use binoculars to look at it... it was just a single light source lightly flying across.

so was this a man made space craft or was this something else?

NO its was not a meteor or a shooting star...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3

okay so basically last night at around 11pm i saw this tiny dot of yellow light fly across the sky... it flew so nicely no turns no blinking lights no tail or anything was seen on this particular object

it was so high up that i had to use binoculars to look at it... it was just a single light source lightly flying across.

Did you happen to be near Florida? Because I saw two of them last night while at Perdido Key, FL. I just made a thread about it in the Gray Area.

Here's a link to the thread I just made: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

No sorry i live in San Diego,CA

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3

From you description I'd say satellite, they're nice to look at and the more you look the more you find.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The less light pollution there is in the area, the more you can see.

They look quite graceful floating above the night sky, the way they move in one straight line.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If you are unsure, there are sites you can go to, to find out by plugging in your location, date/time of sighting:

Satellites, ISS:
Heaven's Above
NASA - Human Space Flight

Stars, planets:
Stellarium

There are more that I for some reason do not have bookmarked...im sure someone will come along and add to the list

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sounds like a satellite to me...I live in a low light pollution area and ive seen many go across the night skys ..There very beautiful and interesting to watch..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
download this software 'Stellarium ' it will tell you of any satalights and where they are make sure you pick where you live and dont use the defualt hope this helps.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join