It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New dark knight villian

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I could see Modine as the Riddler.... Hathaway as Catwoman...??? She's hot, in a kind of Disney Princess way, which is...well...strange to even say...let alone consider. If she pulls it off, major acting chops...if not...then it will be remembered as a laughing stock role (like Halle Berry's attempt). I actually think (and hope) she'll pull it off though, and I think we'll all be a bit surprised.

Bane would certainly be a wrong choice as an enemy...the public at large has little knowledge of the character (save for the disastrous Schumacher Batman Forever appearance)...and he looks a bit like a Mexican wrestler. (which makes it hard to take him seriously).

As for Heath's death...as CGI keeps advancing, an Actor being dead, may be a non-issue. Just look at the younger version of Jeff Bridges in Tron II. Sure, not perfect, but with time... Also, one of the actors mentioned earlier (can't recall his name, but he played the young security officer in Third Rock from the Sun), ended up looking a LOT like a young Heath Ledger these days...in some photos, could even swear it is him.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Do you guys know if "TheFireRises" is a legit youtube channel for TDKR? It has some supposed viral videos...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join