It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Interview On Fox About Obama & Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Things are moving its for sure notice how foxtard had to throw in the may 21 end of the world reference...

Ron says Israel has to listen to us since we pay them so much support. Lol we've been speaking out our asses at them for decades nothings changed. Even Ron won't say we should end the cash or weapon flow. Just butt out and let the Israelis keep up the war crimes.
Crazy how much they own us they write our policies shape our laws etc. Google AIPAC the CFR and the FED while your there.

edit on 22-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
RON PAUL FOR 2012!

second line

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I agree with what Ron Paul says, we should let other countries handle their own affairs, bring our troops home, take care of our own borders and our own people. Dam, I wish there were some way that he could get voted in.

RON PAUL 2012

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
I agree with what Ron Paul says, we should let other countries handle their own affairs, bring our troops home, take care of our own borders and our own people. Dam, I wish there were some way that he could get voted in.

RON PAUL 2012

go vote for him...

or better yet get active and promote him he's got a lot of fans here but I hardly see any stories posted.

tell your friends family to go vote for him go door to door with a laptop and blow the minds off the sheeple

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Funny how people use Fox News as a source then turn around and bash them.

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others." ~Moliere

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others." ~Moliere

ya while your doing that fox and the rest of the propaganda machine keeps rolling so instead of offering platitudes why dont you tell us your take on the facts?

Obama and the rest of the government is in the pockets of the Zionist extremist. And so is the foxtard reading their script. imo at least.
edit on 24-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

ya while your doing that fox and the rest of the propaganda machine keeps rolling so instead of offering platitudes why dont you tell us your take on the facts?

Obama and the rest of the government is in the pockets of the Zionist extremist. And so is the foxtard reading their script. imo at least.
edit on 24-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

My take on it is it doesn't matter anyway because Ron Paul isn't going to win the election anyway. And as far as the term "Foxtard" do you see yourself as a child? Because that's what you sound like. Besides why don't anyone poke fun at CNN like they do Fox News?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I agree with what Ron Paul says, we should let other countries handle their own affairs,

So the UN would no longer be needed right?..

It's the "American" way to help countries in need......?.. No?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Lose the religious references and use the "Central Bankers" instead. As soon as you use the word Zionist or Jew, people are going to immediately write you off as a nut case extremist and your message is lost.

Look at the article: DOLLAR DECEPTION: HOW BANKS SECRETLY CREATE MONEY for a good example of how to get the point across to those you want to convince. We ALL should want to toss the central bankers out of the drivers seat, whether we are progressives or conservatives.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

I agree with what Ron Paul says, we should let other countries handle their own affairs,

So the UN would no longer be needed right?..

It's the "American" way to help countries in need......?.. No?

America needs to help its own citizens. The UN could be disbanded for all I care also. America needs to stay in its own backyard.

BTW, I like your new avatar. And knowing you, I know your reply is sarcasm, since I have always agreed on most things you say.

top topics

join