It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens of thousands of Spanish protesters continue to defy the government ban and camp out in Madrid s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Amazingly, the BBC has covered this story.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Given that I know how the BBC reports regularly reduce the numbers of protesters, the fact that they actually say 'tens of thousands' means that the protest must be huge.

Some of the pics on tbe BBC website are incredibly moving. I haven't included them in this post because I'm not sure if that would be infringing copyright, but here's the link to the pics. It's stupendous to see this.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Not only is the world revolution starting, but people are now protesting against the RIGHT TARGETS - the banksters, the corrupt politicians, the lack of any real political options, rigged systems which squeeze out the smaller parties and leave a choice between two parties which are fundamentally the same, etc.

There is so much doom and gloom reported, it's wonderfully uplifting to see these actions taking place - and I believe we should give them the highest profile possible in the alternative media.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

No, not two other threads! This is discussing the pictures! The thread should stay!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
A star and a flag for you. Thanks for bringing this show of people power to the forum.
I think that these types of events give hope to the Jaded and show that the people do know what is going on and not every one is sheeple

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Gotta throw in my man Gerald Celente.. He called this last may..

Check the 1:53 minute mark..

Yea I know the upload date says 2011, but keep listening and you'll see its from last may as he mentions the "recent" 1000 point dow drop which happened last may..

new topics

join