It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babylon NY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks!

Some pretty interesting stuff in those links Ischyros

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
All right folks, what does Babylon NY have to do with prophecies and all that?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You're quite welcome, MacKiller.

Originally posted by Aelita
All right folks, what does Babylon NY have to do with prophecies and all that?

Babylon, residential village (1990 pop. 12,249), Suffolk co., SE N.Y., on Long Island, on Great South Bay; settled 1689, inc. 1893. The first U.S. wireless station was built there by Marconi.
From www.infoplease.com...

I first learned of Babyon, NY (located on Long Island) back in 2000, as it was the residence of Rick Lazio, the Republican running against Hillary Clinton after former Mayor Rudoplph Guiliani dropped out of the race.

See the following websites for confirmation:
www.google.com...
archive.aclu.org...
Rick Lazio was born in Amityville.
ssl.capwiz.com...

Guided missiles were first tested in Amityville in 1917.
www.newsday.com...
www.newsday.com...

Just in case you weren't aware, the film The Amityville Horror is based on real events.
See www.crimelibrary.com...

So, anyway, the fact that there is a viilage called Babyon on Long Island New York is very interesting in view of prophecy. Read Revelation chapters 17 and 18 and see if you can't find any similarities between Mystery Babylon and America, the Great City of Babylon and New York, New York.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
"When Nathaniel Conklin built his home at the corner of Main Street and Deer Park Avenue in 1803, Babylon was still known as Huntington South and a rowdy tavern called the American Hotel stood next door. Conklin's mother wasn't thrilled about the hotel's proximity, characterizing the place as ``another Babylon.'' However, the younger Conklin prevailed, built the house and carved a retort to his mother on the chimney. The stone tablet reads: ``New Babylon. This House Built By Nat. Conklin 1803.'' Minus the ``New,'' the name stuck."

This is where the name 'Babylon' came from.

This excerpt is from Newsday.com
Newsday.com - Babylon Village

According to 'Callahan's Cross-Time Saloon'(I think), Callahan's Place should be on 25A Between Centerport And Northport.(There's an outdoor grill named 'The Shack' in that area.) 'The Callahan Touch' says Mary's Place is in the Babylon Area.

Also, Long Island is an Indian Burial Ground.

I think you get the point. At least my island wasn't just $24. (Manhattan was.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join