It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Questions for "birthers"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja
Okay so your taking a break from trolling chem trail threads to troll birthers now ? You seriously make me sick.

I'm sorry that the facts I bring go against your opinions?

Sorry mods, I know I shouldn't have said that, but seriously why do you let known trolls on this site, they bring absolutely nothing to the table except bad spelling and grammar.

I agree, you came into an old thread, bumped it while adding nothing and contributing this bit:

Okay so your taking a break from trolling chem trail threads to troll birthers now ?

Do you see the grammatical error? I bolded it for you.

Adeclerk just change your name to guardian of the official story and be done with it.

How about guardian of the truth, since my facts are supported by evidence and the like. What have you got?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

d

Do you see the grammatical error? I bolded it for you.

bolded isn't a word, funny considering the context.

edit on 28-6-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
A question to the OP:

Do you not think it possible for evil men or women to get into Government? To lie or cheat their way to the top? To be placed into positions of power by those with enough money to do so? Do you not think it possible for documents to be forged? Media to be paid off? Backroom deals to be struck? Is it so impossible to think that elections could be fixed? Does the idea of this make you laugh?

Ask Nazi Germany if any of the above can happen.

The simple fact is our founding fathers told us to question everything our Government says and does and that includes our President. Our constitution was written because they knew that one day we would have to deal with the same thing they did.

Those that dont know history will forever repeat it.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join