It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Minneapolis chaos after tornado destroys urban area!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Wow...just wow.

Nice job troll.

I live near that area. It isn't a Rep area.

You are about an Unprofessional as they come.

You should change your name to THE_IDIOT because I truly believe you are missing your brains and any reason that most humans have.

Anyone can come in behind a disaster and claim that the victims deserved it for this reason and that.

What's next troll? A rape victim deserved that because they voted for Bush too?

You are just rediculous.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I have compassion. God just fights for the people who cant fight back. That is called compassion. You want more compassion for these people? It wont happen until the bombs stop dropping on the middle eastern countries for no reason. The Meek shall inherit the earth.

There is a difference between being meek and being completely stupid.

You are the latter.

You really think that someone who tells off victims as a "I told you so" is meek?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by lifeform11

If you support them and aid and abet the criminals it is as guility as dropping the bomb.

Time and a place for everything... You are wrong on both here.

Please, do yourself a favor, and take your grievances, criticisms and antiwar stuff to more appropriate discussions.

-------------------------------------

On the Joplin tornado, they are reporting that a large truck stop was also hit, and propane is leaking, very heavy damage everywhere.

He isn't very PROFESSIONAL, is he?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

well then prove all the effected area's, the injuried and dead aided and supported it then before claiming so, if you cannot then you are obviously just making stuff up to fit your beliefs. your showing people how and why religion can be a bad thing.

it is used to justify pain and misery and tar all the victims of a disaster as evil people who deserved it with no proof the statement is even true. all in the name of god and doing good of course in your eyes.

in everybody elses it just looks like you use god as an excuse to be evil.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LannisterGold

Sorry ridiculous TROLL I live IN THE CITY and BLO Liquor store was completely looted and robbed of cash. It was on the news. I dont care if you live in the AREA, what do you know about the area? Did your family whom lives in the area tell you about the one death or were you watching the news? Why would anyone reporting the NEWS fear monger? Who is scared of looters and shooters and LIVE in Minneapolis? YOU are scared of looters and shooters that is why you consider this fear mongering. This does not strike up fear idiot it gives the TRUTH. I am laughing at internet idiots that scroll and troll for people to bash. Since you live in my area come pay me a visit and say it to my face
. Or maybe I am just "fear mongering" again. Looser.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Wow...just wow.

Nice job troll.

I live near that area. It isn't a Rep area.

You are about an Unprofessional as they come.

You should change your name to THE_IDIOT because I truly believe you are missing your brains and any reason that most humans have.

Anyone can come in behind a disaster and claim that the victims deserved it for this reason and that.

What's next troll? A rape victim deserved that because they voted for Bush too?

You are just rediculous.

Not trolling, speaking my mind and the truth. Maybe you need to change your name to THE_DUMBASS for not thinking that yes this is Gods way of striking back. Do you think all these tornadoes and floods are happening for a reason? It is called climate change and God is the superpower behind it. Tornadoes have started to attack cities because it is Gods will. He set the laws of physics. It is what decides where the tornado goes.

tuscaloosa
Joplin
Springfield, MA

Many more to go. The meek shall inherit the earth.

There is a difference between being meek and being completely stupid

I was calling the people in the middle east meek if you learned how to read. They shall inherit the earth because God is on their side. So you are calling the middle eastern people stupid? Thats kinda racist don't you think?

How many threads have you authored that are scientific in nature? Go look at my threads. How many do you have? Yea thought so.
edit on 5-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mplsbookworm

Since you live in my area come pay me a visit and say it to my face

How bout a TV guided missile your way courtesy of the US governement?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join