It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Minneapolis chaos after tornado destroys urban area!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Really now?

Or it could be because some cited for Obama and he continued the wars.

Or it could be a sign of the end times.

Or it could be … who gives a flying #?

Seriously. Show some compassion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I have compassion. God just fights for the people who cant fight back. That is called compassion. You want more compassion for these people? It wont happen until the bombs stop dropping on the middle eastern countries for no reason. The Meek shall inherit the earth.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I am completely puzzled. What are you talking about? What does this have to do with anything. This is crazy!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I just read on the ticker at the bottom of my screen that CURFEWS ARE IN PLACE FROM 9PM TONITE UNTIL 6AM. Checkpoints and EVERYTHING! I am nervous for my friends and family in north minneapolis. This is insane!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
i can not believe the news is not reporting the deaths. dont they care? of course they dont care,

sensationalist much? it says there was one whole death on the link in the OP. 1 dead 18 injured so far. get a grip ffs.

1 dead, devastation widespread in Mpls. after tornado

edit on 22-5-2011 by abcddcba because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

so why would god punish the people who are not dropping the bombs and let those who decide to and act on it well alone? that does not make sense. or has god started to decide to punish those who voted in an election rather than those who are evil or sin and somehow decided to agree on the boarders that were made by man way after god supposidly created the earth and sees nations, not people? or is it just a natural storm that has nothing to do with god and touched down in a random area and god should not be bought into this? innocent people died and are effected, yet your trying to somehow suggest they deserved it and it was gods work for the war in the middle east.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
For those following this and other weather news, on cable news just now, a live breaking report that Joplin Missouri was just hit by a tornado... and this one has done some major damage, possibly involving a hospital.

Crazy weather.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

If you support them and aid and abet the criminals it is as guility as dropping the bomb.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by lifeform11

If you support them and aid and abet the criminals it is as guility as dropping the bomb.

Time and a place for everything... You are wrong on both here.

Please, do yourself a favor, and take your grievances, criticisms and antiwar stuff to more appropriate discussions.

-------------------------------------

On the Joplin tornado, they are reporting that a large truck stop was also hit, and propane is leaking, very heavy damage everywhere.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Gunshots, Looting Reported in Mpls.

Rescue and cleanup crews are being protected by Minneapolis Police on the north side of the city as a curfew is in effect. There were also reports of gunfire and looting in storm-damaged sections of the north side Sunday.

fox news

Rescue and clean up crews being protected by police? Yea - I bet that's a bit unnerving. Stay safe.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

The worst part of it is knowing how cruel and disgusting the 4th precinct police are (the police in that area). I haven't heard anything as of yet but I am sure as the sun rises the stories will pour in. No one cares to harm the rescue squad...what I was concerned about was the fact that there is NO power in any of the neighborhoods so only those in suburban cities could receive the news about the curfew and checkpoints. When unknowing people try and leave the area after the alloted time and CAN NOT....a problem will arise. The nortside is not my favorite part of town and I know how grimey they can be. I am waiting to hear any developments.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Oh and thank you

2nd line

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I cannot believe people are looting and going nuts already. Not saying it's not bad, because it is, but COME ON, no one is without food or shelter, there are plenty of options available. Is it pleasant? NO. Is it upsetting to residents? YES> But within HOURS the SA and other organizations and assistance available. It's really sick that the police had to stop looters and protect maintenance crews already. I live a few miles from the city limits, and the police over here have been put on looting lookout! They won't let people in because of all the people who will go just to see other's misery, but I think the cops are getting a hard time for trying to help. I know how grimey the cops can be over there, I was married to one for 10 years. But no where else in the metro would cops get shot at by KIDS who thought it was funny. No where else do the cops deal with the same problems. I'd be grimey too after awhile. My ex started trying to help people, and after years of people hating him for trying to help , he got the same attitude as the rest of the cops over there. It's really sad and I feel bad for the people who live there, but the curfew is obviously necessary to keep resident safe from some of their neighbors. Too bad those few bad people are what the entire area is known for. There are families that live there, and first have their homes destroyed, now have to deall with their neighbors shooting at city crews (and according to the scanner, they wern't just shooting for fun, it was def AT the city workers)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It's a dark night in old Minneapolis.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm sorry to see this news
My heart and prayers go out to all affected by this.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I wish there were a law that said after devastation like this, looters are fair game and you could protect your property however you see fit!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hide yo kids, sista's baby daddies commin out da hood witha gunz a blazin.

*solution* Fence in the entire ghetto, airdrop ak's and ammo, Gasoline, (no silly not for engines, for molotovs duh). come back a day later and clean up. Salvage any and all weapons to be stored for next circus extermination. Then blame whitey.

Deebo
edit on 23-5-2011 by Deebo because: add, fix, I dont even know.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by Deebo because: fix

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

That's what we're doing down here in Missouri and Joplin right now! Helping each other. I haven't heard of looting yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a little. This whole area seems to be coming together to help, which is great.

I feel for those in Minn. The weather today was absolutely insane all over. The tornado watch at one point today went from central Texas up to Canada! Unbelievable. I think the weather this year is crazy, and I've been in the midwest my whole life. At this point I just hope I survive until the end of the week as we are supposed to have severe storms until Thursday! Yikes!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
@NBCActionNews
Authorities confirm 89 deaths in Joplin, MO tornado - KSHB

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I also live in the area and have heard NOTHING of looting and shooting. One person is confirmed dead, that's it. Nothing about crazies taking over the town and while the tornado did do some damage it really wasn't nearly as bad as even Missouri yesterday.

Stop fear mongering about rumors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join