It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is something big and conclusive going to happen...this is getting tiresome.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

When is something big and conclusive going to happen...this is getting tiresome.

Sorry for the off topic. But I am tired of reading the same old dross on here time after time. Doomsday predictions, out of focus shaky UFO footage, tenuous conspiracies and the list goes on.

Just when will something conclusion and absolute get posted on here. Because so far it's reading like fiction!

Grrrr.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry for the off topic. But I am tired of reading the same old dross on here time after time. Doomsday predictions, out of focus shaky UFO footage, tenuous conspiracies and the list goes on.

Just when will something conclusion and absolute get posted on here. Because so far it's reading like fiction!

Grrrr.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
They have a forum for that.
Rant Forum

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am with you there.

Its all part of the bigger picture/plan that some very few people have of their control of this distorted reality we call life.

I truly beleive that there are a few people that control the masses (sheeple if you will) and that they can tweak the game/agenda/plan as and when they want to achieve what they have wanted all along....destruction of civilization. Only then can they come out of the shadows (so to speak) and show their true selfs and dominate and control completely.

Its all a game.....and one that i dont enjoy playing

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I don't know how to reply to this topic exactly...

So that I am not confused...Are you asking for a day and time for something big and conclusive?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dezire2011

Grrrr.

I understand your frustration. I have been here for several years and have noticed the same thing. I also read the New Scientist every week and that is full of little snippets that open the human mind. WOW ATS has a phenomenal number of subjects for study

Don't despair though. There is more to the world than you see on the News BUT (huge BUT) ATS is not the only "truth" it is also full of pure speculation, paranoid delusions and blind belief in pure B.S. Wading through this is certainly far more difficult these days than it was when I first joined.

Use ATS as a starting point. Hunt the internet for anything you find interesting and follow the links. Try to get to the original detail and on the way you will find out so much about the subject you should be able to make up your own mind as to the validity of any claims or not.

link   
'When is something big and conclusive going to happen...this is getting tiresome'

Usually when you least expect it and then you will want it to stop, No patience have you.

link   
Something big and conclusive? Are you 14 yrs old? Why doi you "want" or "need" something big and conclusive to happen? I for one like the way things are...MUNDANE. Too many folks on ATS are clamoring for WW3, huge natural disasters etc when they really have no idea what it would be like and they would go crying with their tails tucked between their legs.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Date: tomorrow morning.
Time: app. half an hour after I woke up.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Let's not forget about the UFO hoax tonight!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
like the japan quake ?

Obama releases the LFBC ?

UBL ?

Missississippissisppispsi floods ?

royal wedding ?

what the heck would it take to entertain you ?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sounds about right. Go back to playing your video games and dreaming of how "cool" WW3 would be and how much it would be to chase around zombies. LMAO!!

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Something big and conclusive? Are you 14 yrs old? Why doi you "want" or "need" something big and conclusive to happen? I for one like the way things are...MUNDANE. Too many folks on ATS are clamoring for WW3, huge natural disasters etc when they really have no idea what it would be like and they would go crying with their tails tucked between their legs.

yes 14! I am going to report you to authorities now!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is breaking news how?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What do you want ..something bad ? why ? why you just dont change you mindset and wish for example 3 bilions people to kiss each other in the same time?
edit on 22-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Dear retard. I cannot post on other forums until I have posted 20 responses. There is a reason to the madeness sometimes.

Because you are not supposed to make new threads until you have time to familiarize yourself with posting and how to add links/video.

This is a prime example, Breaking Alternative News is only for news. And requires a source.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by redNyx

Dear retard. I cannot post on other forums until I have posted 20 responses. There is a reason to the madeness sometimes.

Because you are not supposed to make new threads until you have time to familiarize yourself with posting and how to add links/video.

This is a prime example, Breaking Alternative News is only for news. And requires a source.

And also why its been moved.

Welcome to ATS but please make sure that you take the time as mentioned above. This is a websiteb that prides itself on making sure that quality is there and it is correctly directed.

Actively particpate in other threads and build some kind of base for your opinions. That way, people will respect you more. Too many times have I seen posts ripped apart by more experienced members due to the nature of the postings sometimes months before. Its all about the quality.

Love the passion though.

top topics

join