It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Pressures Cmd Sgt Maj to Shut Up about UFO Battle!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

My Uncle speaks with a lisp and he is a Brigadier General in the Army... what are you trying to say

Seriously though, at a young age I could never take him seriously and would always press the envelope, like I still do today.
Until one day I spoke back to him, after I tackled my cousin in a frisbee game, we were 10yo tops. He went from calm and demure to beast mode in a split second. Lesson learned, to this day I have never doubted another mans moxy until I gained a clear depiction of who they truly are.

This is a fascinating video, I still wonder how much of this technology is extraterrestrial, but I want to believe and will look into it further when I get home from work. S&F!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Thanks to you too. I didn't know about Colares, Brazil. You gave some homework

I just checked, yeah, remember now. Thanks brother.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

But there is a proper chain of command. The TSA is not associated with the military, and even the FBI or CIA has to recieve not only permission to investigate on a military base, it has to come from the chain of command. A general can give an order to the troops, but a senator can not, nor can a civilian agency give any sort of commands to any military personel, as it would be a breach of security and protocal.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Just read an article regarding the piece of debris that was once in CMD James Norton's possession.

I don't know the legitimacy of the claim, but the piece of debris that Stephanie Fuller has in her possession looks identical to the one that James speaks about!

Link to article

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
a reply to: Trueman

Just read an article regarding the piece of debris that was once in CMD James Norton's possession.
I don't know the legitimacy of the claim, but the piece of debris that Stephanie Fuller has in her possession looks identical to the one that James speaks about!
Link to article

It sure looks alien. I suppose. Not knowing what an alien artifact is supposed to look like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join