It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Pressures Cmd Sgt Maj to Shut Up about UFO Battle!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

My Uncle speaks with a lisp and he is a Brigadier General in the Army... what are you trying to say

Seriously though, at a young age I could never take him seriously and would always press the envelope, like I still do today.
Until one day I spoke back to him, after I tackled my cousin in a frisbee game, we were 10yo tops. He went from calm and demure to beast mode in a split second. Lesson learned, to this day I have never doubted another mans moxy until I gained a clear depiction of who they truly are.

This is a fascinating video, I still wonder how much of this technology is extraterrestrial, but I want to believe and will look into it further when I get home from work. S&F!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Thanks to you too. I didn't know about Colares, Brazil. You gave some homework

I just checked, yeah, remember now. Thanks brother.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

But there is a proper chain of command. The TSA is not associated with the military, and even the FBI or CIA has to recieve not only permission to investigate on a military base, it has to come from the chain of command. A general can give an order to the troops, but a senator can not, nor can a civilian agency give any sort of commands to any military personel, as it would be a breach of security and protocal.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join