It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21st was Judgment day.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
'The day after' confrontation- May 22nd...

Happy Rapturing! lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
i hope you went to church.

If we were being judged on what we were doing, and you say "we better have gone to church" that day, wouldn't that be inconsistent with the whole keep sunday the sabbath stuff?? Being as it was Saturday couldn't we be enjoying a whole day of sinning before we could go and eat some crackers at church and be forgiven?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1

If we were being judged on what we were doing, and you say "we better have gone to church" that day, wouldn't that be inconsistent with the whole keep sunday the sabbath stuff?? Being as it was Saturday couldn't we be enjoying a whole day of sinning before we could go and eat some crackers at church and be forgiven?

haha. nice wise crack.

i fully believe that Saturday was a day of Judgment. to see how devoted you were. God was watching you. Going to Church on that day gave you so many points.... I don't see why anyone would not go to church on that day.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I don't see why anyone would not go to church on that day.

Quite easy really, not everyone conforms to what is rammed down their throats by the guberment.
The bible was written by bureaucrats and polititions to make money from you, as if they don't take enough of your money already.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1

haha. nice wise crack.

i fully believe that Saturday was a day of Judgment. to see how devoted you were. God was watching you. Going to Church on that day gave you so many points.... I don't see why anyone would not go to church on that day.

hahaha, i did not know god was into giving brownie points!@ LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join