It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The New al Qaeda Leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Who Is The New al Qaeda Leader

news.peacefmonline.com

The former Egyptian Special Forces soldier was well-known in jihadist circles as a senior figure in al Qaeda, but reports of his sudden elevation to the position of "caretaker" leader with the terrorist organization have thrust him into the global spotlight. And that has left some of his old acquaintances in Egypt scratching their heads.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Read the article, this is intensifying, this is clear sign that Iran is the aim, or merely a distraction, either way they are insinuating that the replacement for Al-Qaeda is Saif Al-Adl, who is in Iran, whether on House Arrest or not, US has made it clear, that if they find Al-Qaeda leaders, they will go after them without the consent of the said nation.

If US conducts an operation in Iran, that will provoke Iran to retaliate, and that retaliation will be the provocation, and moral justification I suspect.

This will be very interesting.

I know it isn't just a coincidence that:

First - Iran knew about the attacks (according to two Iranian defects, similar to CURVEBALL, if you are familiar with that case)
Second - Iran trained the hijackers (according to 9/11 victim's family lawyers)
Thirdly - Possible new Al-Qaeda leader pops up in Iran ("Intelligence analysts have long thought that al-Adl went to Iran after the 9/11 attacks" - (same source as above))

This seems like a co-ordinated propaganda attack.

I will remind you though, that he is not confirmed Al-Qaeda leader, ofcourse Al-Zawahiri comes to mind when you think of second in command, but this is being spread, and if the main stream media gets a hold of this, then we will know something is up.

Keep an eye out guys.

news.peacefmonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-5-2011 by confreak because: typo

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why don't you ask President Obama, he's looking at Al Qaeda's new #1 here...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

I think they are still working on who the next bogeyman is going to be......

everytime I see Obozo on my telly, I know I'm looking in the right direction.......

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
He is a master at disguise.....He is Barry Soetoro, Barack H. Obama and also Harrison J. Bounell...He is our new al Qaeda Leader....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

I will say one thing about the kill of bin Laden. It will make their next extremist nutjob leader and all those that come after live in psychological fear they can and will be hunted down and killed without a chance to fight back if there is a single person among them who can be bought. One traitor is all it takes.

Look around you. Everyone has more than a few people like that.
No one assuming the position will feel safe anymore where as when bin Laden was at large it was a shame up on the US and put all terrorists in sort of a comfort zone.
False though it may be.

What they probably do now is place decoys in charge and keep the real "leaders" out of the limelight.
Doesn't matter anyway. We'll find them.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
He is a master at disguise.....He is Barry Soetoro, Barack H. Obama and also Harrison J. Bounell...He is our new al Qaeda Leader....

That was about to be My Answer..

it doesn't matter what name they 'Choose' it's used only as fear tactics and conditioning, the 'People' need to see a scary face and name that they can associate with 'Terror'

whilst the terror is being conducted in your own backyard.. or Country

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Don't forget, this new leader is apparently in Iran.

That is the important part, and how this will play out as Washington's new approach to conduct operation without the consent of the said nation, or awareness, which could spark a war.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Who are the new leaders of Al Qaeda?

The same leaders before the 9/11. Right the same...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I might be alone, but for quite some time I have the idea that Al Qaeda is merely a marketing name or in other words, a propaganda concept. Every Islamic terrorist act is defined as an attack by Al Qaeda. There was a bombing in Morocco a couple of weeks ago; immediately the MSM reported that it was an Al Qaeda attack.
Some time later, I read it was a group that sympathized with Al Qaeda, that's quite a distinct difference.

The thing is, they want us to think we are fighting one united enemy, which warrants the measures our government take (read: limiting our liberties). And it works mutually, Islamic terrorist groups, regardless of size, want to be seen as one strong organization: Al Queda, in order to gain support among potential recruits.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Al Qadea was....

Nuff said?

The game has changed.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
That's the thing here. Al Qaeda as a terrorist organisation does not exist. Our murderous masters need to put a name to what they are doing. So they create the terrorist group Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden the bogey man. This will fear the sheeple into giving up even more of their freedom so the governments can control their lives even more. You just have to look at some of the headlines that have involved the fairytale Al Qaeda:

Staged Al-Qaeda Rail Attack Plot To Be Used To Further Implement TSA At 'Soft' Spots Nationwide?

.'US Helped al-Qaeda Jailbreak in Basra' - They let themselves out!

.'BBC Linked to al-Qaeda Extremists' - This headline is correct in a way. The BBC are controlled by the governments. They are the propaganda mouthpiece for the NWO aka the fake Al Qaeda.

This is all fake terrorism. Fake name, Fake bogey man. And the sheeple believe it heart and soul. And the government control their hearts and souls.......

There has only been 1 Al Qaeda leader. That is anyone who is president of the US......

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Wait...

blah blah some dude "...well-known in jihadist circles as a senior figure in al Qaeda.."

Wow.. how totally stupid.

Which "jihadist circles", so called, are they referring to?.. exactly?.. like if say.. a few jihadists are have'n a beer after a long day of sticking it to the great satan.. they chuckle and tell stories of a great Muslim warrior named (whatever dudes name was), howling "head of al qduh all hail thee!", "death to soccer mom infidels!!.. and kittens!" as they sip blood drained from Americans.

Anyway.. names aren't important.. boogie-man de jure will suffice... when I was a kid omnipresent SOVIETS lurked about, even though I was just a kid.. they hated me and wanted to kill my mom.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It sounds like the US is aiming to kill off the top rebel leaders of the middle east region. I don't really buy these stories of Al Qaeda leaders dying and then being replaced with other scary sounding people; I think it makes it much easier to hunt down these guys if you claim to the world that they are your mortal enemies and you're gonna take 'em out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
It sounds like the US is aiming to kill off the top rebel leaders of the middle east region. I don't really buy these stories of Al Qaeda leaders dying and then being replaced with other scary sounding people; I think it makes it much easier to hunt down these guys if you claim to the world that they are your mortal enemies and you're gonna take 'em out.

I rather think that the US is aiming to kill off the War on Terror. There's a new conflict on the horizon, which likely does include nations, rather than terrorists. The WoT is coming to an end and most troops will be re-located to other conflict zones. I assume it's going to start off again in the Middle East and end up in a direct confrontation between China vs the US, but that's years if not decades away and obviously mere speculation.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I rather think that the US is aiming to kill off the War on Terror. There's a new conflict on the horizon, which likely does include nations, rather than terrorists. The WoT is coming to an end and most troops will be re-located to other conflict zones. I assume it's going to start off again in the Middle East and end up in a direct confrontation between China vs the US, but that's years if not decades away and obviously mere speculation.

I fully agree that there is international conflict on the way.

It has been depressing times for the last ten years, of this War of Terror... I imagine that soon, it will heat up and in the end, a new world power will emerge (perhaps not the US, China or Russia or maybe even not a nation that exists today). But maybe that is what the world needs...

Thinking about it, maybe Libya was just a convenient stepping stone. Look at it now: A coalition of the willing under NATO has mobilized invasion forces for deployment in any willing western Asian country (I'm sure Afghanistan or Iraq would now comply). The NATO force is just sitting there, laying out their tools for war, preparing for the next move.

Personally, I'm interested in seeing how the naval engagements will take place. It has become increasingly easier to obtain anti-ship missiles and strategies, and taking out any ships will be a major blow to the enemy's combat and logistic capability (plus it'll probably be recorded more openly for the public).

In my opinion, any serious casualties among American naval forces will prove to be a major morale lost/boosting factor for all sides. Air supremacy would probably be second, perhaps we'll see a lot of engagements between American/European/Russian/Chinese/or other rival aircraft.

top topics

join