It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militants attack Pakistan navy base, four dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

What else is there at this point but to have a sense of humor about it?

You can't jump up and down and scream loud enough to warn people here!

My conscience is clear either way... Only so many anonymous tips one can submit without revealing sources you know?

Maybe it helped?

Good on you boon, laugh while you still can.

Cheers.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

What else is there at this point but to have a sense of humor about it?
You can't jump up and down and scream loud enough to warn people here!
My conscience is clear either way... Only so many anonymous tips one can submit without revealing sources you know? Maybe it helped?
Good on you boon, laugh while you still can.

Cheers.

FF, lemme ask you a personal question.
leaving your profession at the door for a moment

Do you feel it in your heart that TPTB and the US Gov
and CIA are doing the right thing here ???
Your personal opinion please

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Nope, they've done all of the wrong things, and I can't elaborate more on it except to say that they would have been better off in just telling the truth about OBL and Al Qaeda from the beginning, despite the risks, implications and legal problems... HUGE mistakes have been made... But ultimately its their call, IF they are successful and nothing bad happens, then more power to them.

If a major war can be avoided, even better.

Do or die choices and decisions don't come easy I suppose.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Nope, they've done all of the wrong things, and I can't elaborate more on it except to say that they would have been better off in just telling the truth about OBL and Al Qaeda from the beginning, despite the risks, implications and legal problems... HUGE mistakes have been made... But ultimately its their call, IF they are successful and nothing bad happens, then more power to them.

If a major war can be avoided, even better.
Do or die choices and decisions don't come easy I suppose.

wow, excellent answer. I have stated the same thing
that they should have come clean after 9/11.
And thank you for your candor.
my utmost respect to you

have a star brother

you sound just like a guy I would
love to call friend in the real world

best wishes

edit on 5/22/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

leaving your profession at the door for a moment

Leave nothing at the door, ever.

My profession, my background, my records and history are all completely boring, nothing special about me... I'm just an average working Joe, living from paycheck to paycheck, busting my ass for a living, just like nearly everyone else... And I assure you, that is all anyone could ever find out about me. I am the last person on earth you could possibly suspect as having a profession that is anything more exciting than working for a small all American company.

I'm just another crazy conspiracy theorist hanging out on ATS, ya know?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AtLfF7CpPzkgDdYk2yO8huJvaA8F;_ylu=X3o'___'JpM2w1aDVlBGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTEwNTIyL3VzX3Bha 2lzdGFuX2JsYXN0BGNwb3MDMQRwb3MDMgRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNndW5tZW5zdG9ybXA-

KARACHI (Reuters) – Gunmen attacked Pakistan's naval aviation base on Sunday, starting fires, setting off explosions and fighting pitched gunbattles inside one of the country's most heavily guarded military installations.

Officials said at least four people had been killed in the attack on PNS Mehran in the southern city of Karachi.

Between 15 to 20 gunmen were inside and had attacked hangars housing aircraft, officials said. Witnesses said they could hear gunshots and see smoke rising from the base.

"They were equipped with sophisticated weapons," navy spokesman Commodore Irfan ul-Haq told Reuters.

Another spokesman said that one P-3C Orion, a maritime partrol aircraft, had been destroyed. "The attackers are still inside and intermittent firing is continuing."

Wow they destroyed one P-3C Orion with sophisticated weaponry as they claimed. Must be either grenades or semtex.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well it can be anything ,its not hard to destroy a fueled aircraft. Once you get it burning, its done with, especially if the fuselage is burning at the wing root.

edit on 22-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
And there is the reason for America to invade Pakistan. I bet the "Militants" were CIA Op's. Now they are gunna offer their support to take the "Militants" out. We are on the verge of something HUGE happening in the next few weeks.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420
And there is the reason for America to invade Pakistan. I bet the "Militants" were CIA Op's. Now they are gunna offer their support to take the "Militants" out. We are on the verge of something HUGE happening in the next few weeks.

So do you really think they are going to find Americans dead there? Are they going to find Americans dead there who are suicide bombers or part of the local miltant groups?

What about that they are blowing up planes that we spend a lot of money on to modernize and give to them?

What is your evidence that it is Americans that are doing this and not militantst, as reported by the Pakistani press? What kind of inside sources do you have?

edit on 22-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
I heard the CIA was going to take all Migs and Sukhois from Groom Lake, paint them in Chinese colors and attack the naval base at Gwadar

MiGs and Sukhois in Groom Lake? Lol!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by firepilot
I heard the CIA was going to take all Migs and Sukhois from Groom Lake, paint them in Chinese colors and attack the naval base at Gwadar

MiGs and Sukhois in Groom Lake? Lol!!

Well actually there are.

But some people will see a conspiracy as soon as their alarm clock goes off in the morning and their breakfast gets burned. So I was just giving them one to start the day with

But it is funny, all those people here who seem to know from their computer keyboards, that the attack there was some foreign conspiracy, but when I check websites in Pakistan, they are actually capturing domestic militants from homegrown terrorist groups .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join