It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H a r m o n y

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I ask you to meditate deeply on the phenomenon h a r m o n y.

It is probably a good thing to meditate upon.

Leave us, in h a r m o n y,.. with the world. Can we, oh, can we nowadays be in h a r m o n y with the world?

What is happening?

H a r m o n y is impossible in this world.

H a r m o n y.

H a r m o n y is possible. It just needs to happen within one person and the force it has will be attracting others to live in harmony.

Meditating on harmony would be very good for the world.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Do some of you have thought once about a person, what is it that he knows that he is like that? Some force took him up and he was blessed. I begin to understand.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
H...eal your wounds,
A...llow yourself to be happy,
R...eturn to that one source,
M...ind over matter,
O...pen your heart,
N...ow is the time,
Y...ou are immortal,

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
just as i was doubting ATS. Thanks you two you rock. i'll be throwing chi at higher possibilities of love all day. Namaste be well familia

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I feel like this world is like a shattered puzzle where none of the pieces actually fit.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

We need a huge collective mental healing. Sometimes I have the idea nothings wrong at all. What we need is renewing energy. We're on the brink of a new society so it seems. I'd say nothing fits because we see through what was real and it doesn't fit the current energies anymore. It wil be rid out of the world while we adjust to the new us. We're in a transformation. Astrologically seen there's a lot of change coming up. It matters.

Any astrologers on the board who can explain what the energies will bring? I suppose we already sense it on our own. We do. It can be confusing, especially for young people.

Yeah!

new topics

top topics

join