It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yo-Yo Factory Breaks Anti-Grav Tech?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Yes, but the shape of the yo-yo makes much more resistant to the compressed air current, right?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Ridiculous you say? Impossible you say? Maybe so, but I guess you never know where the next great technological breakthrough will come from. So, without further ado, I'd submit, for your approval, the following video:

An innocent tour of the Yo-Yo Factory shop in Arizona, at first glance. But, look again. Among clips of the expected lathes, dedicated workers, and racks of product, we are shown the "new trick", innocuously titled Root Beer Float. As you can clearly see from the video, a yo-yo, without a string attached, mysteriously floats into the air and hovers!

Now, these yo-yos are made of high-grade aluminum, so it can't be done with magnets. At one point in the video, a string is passed completely around the floating yo-yo, so we know it's not dangling from a string or wire.

I submit that the yo-yo has repressed, anti-gravity tech built into it. Most likely associated with the vast amount of rotational energy the yo-yo has, which is mostly untapped.

As supporting evidence of this technology being repressed, I submit that the videographer, John Higby, has, at the time of this writing, refused to reveal how this "trick" was accomplished. Whether Mr. Higby is a willing participant in this obvious cover-up, or has been threatened by various alphabet agencies to remain silent is currently unknown. An artist and performer, Higby has been previously courted by the MSM, as can be seen in the following video, so his agenda and alliances may be in question.

He has also appeared on the Discovery Channel show "Time Warp", but the youtube version of it is no longer available due to "copyright" issues, if we can believe that.

To the best of my knowledge, and from what info I can find, no-one associated with Yo-Yo Factory has admitted, when asked, how the "Root Beer Float" trick was achieved. Numerous theories have been suggested on various yo-yo forums on the internet (example), but no definite answer has been discovered.

If ever I've seen a clearer case of leaked hidden technology, I don't know where. I'm sure it's just a matter of time until Yo-Yo Factory has been assimilated by the military/industrial complex.

As further evidence of yo-yos displaying unusual physical qualities, I present the following video of Jensen Kimmett winning the 2010 World Yo-Yo Championship for, you guessed it, team Yo-Yo Factory

After reviewing the evidence, I believe that Yo-Yo Factory, Mr. Higby, et al are not conspiring to conceal this hidden, repressed, most likely back-engineered technology. I believe that they are trying their best to leak the information to the public while protecting themselves from the obligatory repurcussions of TPTB. They may someday be heralded as whistleblowers and national, nay, world heroes. Until such time, they have families that they must protect, so you can't blame them for acting somewhat suspiciously in this matter.

Something to ponder. Also I know that rotational physics is the key to anti-gravity and the German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun knew this when some of the satellites he helped us launched where in different orbits from where it should be. Also take a hard drive that is spinning and move it around, it has a weird sensation of inertia being changed and massless. Rotation is the key trust me.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
Also take a hard drive that is spinning and move it around, it has a weird sensation of inertia being changed and massless. Rotation is the key trust me.
That's the gyroscopic effect, that tries to keep rotating objects in their position. That's why a top doesn't fall while rotating.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I understand this explanation of course...I mistakenly thought you were saying the yo-yo was creating downward airflow or pressure in some way. My bad.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Also take a hard drive that is spinning and move it around, it has a weird sensation of inertia being changed and massless. Rotation is the key trust me.
That's the gyroscopic effect, that tries to keep rotating objects in their position. That's why a top doesn't fall while rotating.

I totally agree with you, it's also has to do with the Conservation of angular momentum. You put this on youtube and you will see many examples of this and googling it. But what gets me the most is when you put someone on a rotating stand and have them hold a bike wheel and then spin it. If it's verticle it won't turn the rotating stand with the person holding it, but if you change the direction of the spin the rotating stand with you standing on it will rotate the direction of the spinning wheel you are holding. That large person is being moved by the spinning of a wheel on another rotating diaz. In this closed system, it amplified the effects of this phyiscs to a larger body and moved it. A spin making a larger thing spin just from a person spinning a wheel. I believe they are correct, but they are overlooking a simple thing. It did amplify the effect to a larger system. I agree with you, but I think that the've hidden something or tried to explain away an effect so people won't consider the ramifications (Like a parlor room trick or lab trick nothing more).

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Exactly that with:

Fc = mv2/r

released on an horizontal plane paralell to the Earth/ground horizon is whats is on the videos.

Nothing magical, imno

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

As already posted, aluminium can levitate magnetically, I saw it done 25 years ago, and the piece of aluminium that was floating at first was shot to a height of some 5 metres when they increased the power sent to the electromagnet.

Ah, flashback time! That was (levitating aluminum with magnetics) a VERY old science fair project that I did. My dad showed me how it worked. The time frame was about 1960.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Assuming there was air involved, absolutely.
That doesn't, however, prove that that's what was being done in the yo-yo video.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

That's a pretty versatile formula there, Elf, that Fc = mv2/r .
I have yet to figure out how it shows a rotating frisbee creates lift.

Not trying to be a douche, just trying to understand.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Here's something- it hasn't been a week since I posted this thread, and two days ago I found that someone had beat the crap out of my mailbox. The only one on the street that got damaged.

Bored kids playing junior criminal, or someone sending me a message to shut up or else they'll....I don't know...interrupt my mail service?

You decide...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Here's something- it hasn't been a week since I posted this thread, and two days ago I found that someone had beat the crap out of my mailbox. The only one on the street that got damaged.

Bored kids playing junior criminal, or someone sending me a message to shut up or else they'll....I don't know...interrupt my mail service?

You decide...

Thats funny, I don't know but anything is possible. But as I stated before, I think that the spinning isn't explained fully and that what they did was to use a catch all equation and then try to obfuscate the impossibility that we where seeing. Back in 1985 on local cable access in my hometown, a man did an experiment that me being a young person though of as a trick. He had a heavy lead pipe which he demonstrated by weighing it and also having people in the audience lift it, pretty heavy. On this pipe at one end was a spinning wheel (normal like bike wheel with spokes) that he had the pipe going through the center of the wheel. He started the wheel spinning and he was able to move the pipe like it was a broom handle, real light. Others in the audience did it also and where amazed. Then we hear about eh "Nazi Bell" that used mercury spinning to create a levitating effect among other things. Then we hear that the secret aircraft/spacecraft Aurora has the pilots sitting in a cockpit that is the center of the vehicle and inside the vehicle is a torus that has spinning mercury under intense pressure.

Like I said before I say again, we have a point of commonality with just these few stories and that is spinning. Now what could happen if you where able like the Aurora craft to spin mercury in a taurus 230,000 rpm (at least) with mercury compared to the simple trick of just spinning a wheel with your hand. They even talk about that it reduces the mass inthe Aurora significantly. They easiest way to hide something is in plain site, pure and simple. They, govt and business can't take away spinning tops or gyroscopes or the angular momentum effect that is seen from spinning things like this or wheels. So what they do is tell part of the truth not the whole truth. And that is yes it does follow what it's supposed to do with conservation of angular momentum and the other effects, but they leave out the part that many of us don't look into or know to look at. And that is it's defying gravity when it shouldn't and it's able to amplify the effect to a larger body when in a system of itself. It somehow reduces mass and they can't allow that knowledge to get out.

Mark my words here and know, I think that is the secret to anti-gravity spinning.

Oh I left one thing out too. Movies and shows have always been a way for people in the know or govt. to get out the information to see if people will understand what they are seeing. Everyone know the Matrix right, and also the animated movie called Animatrix (clever). Well you see the ships the humans used to fly around in the Matrix using these pods that where attached at angles on the ship. Well on the Animatrix they showed how those pods being built and how they worked (it was in the middle of the movie that dealt with the machine revolt). It essentially showed a gyroscopic effect happening inside the module that was turning at incredible speed and shifting and tilting quickly.
edit on 31-5-2011 by hoghead cheese because: change

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You decide...

Just kids on the street that either don't like you, or found your house an easy target. If someone wanted to send a message, they would have done something a lot different then banging up a mail box. The only reason (in my eyes) that you think it's someone trying to keep you quiet, is because you are on a conspiracy forum.

Sometimes a stick really is just a stick.

As for the Yo-Yo, very cool, but I think it's just a toy. If it was anti-gravity, the gov't would be all over that, and the video would have likely been pulled. I don't know how they did it, but that's what they wanted. Having that creates discussion about them, in turn giving them some good advertisement.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The Jensen Kimmit guy is just amazing...
He his the true "spider-man",,,he handle that thing like a spider handling it's web...lol

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Interesting examples. It could very well be the rotation that is the key to the whole thing.
I'm no scientist, so I don't know, but I thought it was related to the spin from the start.

reply to post by razor787

Yeah, if I had to bet money, I'd put it on the bored kids. I just thought it was kinda funny, timing-wise.

reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Yes. Yes he is. I've been throwing yo-yos for longer than he's been alive, literally, and I don't even begin to compare to his level of skill.

edit on 31-5-2011 by subject x because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ok, this will get your eyes rolling for sure!

Yesterday I met a friend for lunch at a little bistro-type place. Had a fine time catching up over a tasty meal. At one point during the conversation, I was going on about the whole anti-grav yo-yo deal (my friend thinks I'm nuts, too, for the record). Anyway, we finished up and I walked him to his car, we said our good-byes, and he left.

As I walked back across the lot, a white BMW pulled along side of me, and I hear "You're right about Matusow.".

"Excuse me?" I said, and bent to look in the window. There was just one fella, looked pretty old, maybe in his 70s. He had one of those "US Navy, Retired" ball caps, you know, the black ones with the "scrambled eggs" on the visor, and a pair of those huge, over-your-normal-glasses type sunglasses (very common here in Daytona).

"His yo-yo worked. He showed me once." He never looked at me, just kept facing ahead as he talked. "You want to talk to Jacobi. (Jacoby? Jacobe?)

"Jacobi?" I replied.

"Last I knew, he was still in Houston" the fella said, and drove away, rolling up his window.

That was it. The entire exchange lasted maybe 10 seconds.

Because I know y'all will ask, yes, I did note his license plate, and no, I'm not going to post it here. I am taking steps to have the number traced and find out who it belongs to.

So, I figure this fella must have overheard me at lunch, and either:
a) decided to mess with me (very likely),
b) was a little unbalanced, himself, (also pretty likely) or
c) actually knew something about it, and tried to point me in the right direction (not so likely).

I didn't notice him during lunch, and I have no idea who Jacobi could be. It's probably nothing more than an old fella who thought it would be fun to mess with the "nut who believes in anti-gravity yo-yos". I wouldn't blame him, I could see myself doing the same thing were our positions reversed.

Reading this back, I wouldn't blame y'all for calling BS. If I were reading it, I doubt I'd believe it, either. So I'm not going to expect, or ask for you to believe me. I probably shouldn't even be posting it, but at least it's on record here if, by some chance, it ever actually turns out to be something.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Just a little update. The afore-mentioned license number was issued to a car leasing company. As yet, I can't get any more info on it.

Additionally, this weekend saw the World's Yo-Yo Competition in Orlando. Here's the winning effort from Marcus Kho, the new champion:

Marcus competes for...you guessed it...team Yo-Yo Factory. When comparing his routine with Jensen Kimmet's winning performance from last year (also for team Yo-Yo Factory), note the larger percentage of tricks with the yo-yo in the sideways (levitating) position. Coincidence?

Kudos to Marcus, though. He's an outstanding yoyologist, and deserved the win.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Good questions. Unfortunately, as I'm not privy to how this tech works, I can't answer them.

This thread should have ended here.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IllustronicThis thread should have ended here.

Yet you help to keep it alive.
Thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Clearly a compressed air can underneath, when ever he moves his hand underneath he does it as quickly as possible as to not disrupt the air flow. even with moving his hand as fast as possible the yo-yo stil suffers a small loss of height due to the disruption in flow. And although i am in no way an expert in antigravity technology you would think with the gents hand in the way the yo-yo would actualy gain height if it was truely anti-grav.

Bluwind

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
anti gravity is so interesting. I like it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join