It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Urban Sheild: 1M Fed "Drill" Ops May 21, 2011 & Oct 14 2011 - Coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Got it,

Thanks

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
directorblue.blogspot.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d03a085d342a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26c3742c503a.jpg[/atsimg]

That photo goes back to 2004:

www.cinemah.com...

It was used here as well:

www.exil.sk...

I translated it and it was the Beslan School Massacre in 2004. What does that have to do with the exercises here? I don't know but found it interesting.

In Russia on Saturday to observe the third anniversary of the Beslan school massacre, in which killed 332 people, including more than half were children. The main commemoration was launched by ringing bells in severoosetskom Beslan where the hostage drama took place. Chechen terrorists seized the first September 2004 primary school, where three days without food or water and detained more than a thousand hostages. The terrorists demanded to be withdrawn from Chechnya by Russian troops.

edit on 22-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
$1 million isn't a whole lot to put into an operation to be quite honest...it sounds like they are just doing it to prevent any of they doomsday nut jobs from killing themselves or maybe other people...that's what I see out of this...believe it or not but a lot of people bought into this end of days bull$%&# and I wouldn't be surprised if some anarchists or other crazy's acted out

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Well it would not suprise me in the least - the actual prediction - and "rapture day"
in itself smacks of a PsyOps. Government orchestrated.

Thats my opinion of course.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It is very...perhaps someone will come along and enlighten us.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I managed to locate this, it has the original wording from the page on Operation Urban Sheild.

The terrorists' tactical model.
A "dress rehearsal for what terrorists plan to do to us" has already taken place, Rassa and Grossman agreed. That was the brutal takedown in 2004 of a school that served children from 6 to 17 years old in Beslan, Russia.

Some 100 terrorists were involved, nearly half of whom were discreetly embedded in the large crowd of parents, staff and kids who showed up for the first day of school; the rest arrived for the surprise attack in SUVs, troop carriers and big sedans. Across a three-day siege, 700 people were wounded and 338 killed, including 172 youngsters.

If a similar assault were launched against a school in your jurisdiction, how would you and your agency respond? Consider this modest sampling of challenges that were deliberately planned or arose from the ensuing chaos at Beslan, as outlined by Rassa:
www.killology.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It looks to me as if the MSM was told to "hold" the "news" until after it was finished.

probably to allow for "observations" and data collections to take place.

public reactions to unannounced events are valuable for upcoming planned events by TPTB.

as usual it was a "heartwarming and wholesome" target picture of the event in Russia in 2004.

makes people really wonder .... doesn't it ?

nothing like "convincing" people ahead of time.

and there is a lot of focus on the "military" side of "rescues".

an old thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...
has some interesting views.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
It looks to me as if the MSM was told to "hold" the "news" until after it was finished.

probably to allow for "observations" and data collections to take place.

public reactions to unannounced events are valuable for upcoming planned events by TPTB.

It does appear that way my freind, I checked the time of the news releases, they were
all after 6:00 pm.

Funny huh?

And yes, the pictures are strange montage of real, past military operations.

an old thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...
has some interesting views.

Yes, that thread by Proto was ahead of its time. Very interesting events and that he saw it coming,
if only he was here now

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join