It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Pushes For 90 Percent Vaccination Rate Worldwide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

(NaturalNews) The infamous Bill Gates is on a crusade to vaccinate the entire world. In a recent speech, the Microsoft guru-turned-humanitarian put pressure on the governments of the world to "prevent four million deaths by 2015, [and] ... ten million deaths" by 2020. He believes this will happen by vaccinating at least 90 percent of the world's population. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

"The world today has 6.8 billion people ... that's headed up to about nine billion," he said to his audience. "Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps ten or 15 percent." Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Link to Article...

Link to Video...

How is "doing a good job on new vaccines" supposed to be interpretated? I realize he's been at this for years, but jeeze. This article just came out today at natural news...

edit on 22-5-2011 by rstregooski because: links

edit on 22-5-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't trust that guy...
2nd

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
I don't trust that guy...
2nd

Me either , he has one of them faces , you can tell hes hiding something lol

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Me also.

Don't know why I feel this way yet but there is something in him and his agenda that doesn't smell right. No proof yet of course but I really want to see what's in those needles he wants to stick in the arms of the World.

?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So vaccinate 90%? That means the other 10% is what? My guess would be the 500,000,000 that is to be "maintain[ed]...in perfect balance with nature"...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
90% would be his goal.. 100% would be desirable but not at all possible, it just couldn't be done obviously.. you couldn't get access to 100% of the world population, 100% wouldn't want it anyway... that 10% probably lives on these threads

But seriously, as a business man, Gates was shrewd ... but as a philanthropist he's been amazing, he's an extremely charitable person.. I think he deserves credit for that

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Compulsory vaccination with nanotechnology that lies dormant until the subject is deemed a non-compliant it is then sent to the brain or aorta replicates and causes either a stroke or heart attack,the autopsy death by natural causes,a perfect crime.......just a dream I had.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Since governments give immunity from liability to big pharma to allow untested vaccines on to the market, and the governments are also immune from liability, will Gates put up his own money to cover any losses due to side effects?

Didn't think so.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

AND one more reason I blame everything on Bill Gates...

He is into vaccinating the entire population and eugenics. I dont trust him and i sure as heck don't think he is as great as people say with his money donations. Look into it, he is donating to his own causes, so he really isn't giving it away just shifting where it goes.

He has helped a lot but i just don't think he is all that...

yay apple!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

"The world today has 6.8 billion people ... that's headed up to about nine billion," he said to his audience. "Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps ten or 15 percent." Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

So he's saying ... by doing a great jobwith new vaccines etc .. we could 'reduce' the population by 10 - 15% ?

I doubt that's what he is saying ... But i don't see how else to read that statement ...
As it's just a small snippet of a quote .. perhaps it is being read out of context

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Anyone pushing an agenda like this in loo of the tremendous fraud and corruption in the vaccine industry has ulterior motives. Gates stance on population control is very well know as he has publicly stated that vaccines could should be used to reduce the global population.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Look, I understand what people here think about vaccines and all. But let me give you a spin you may not have thought about:

Bill Gates is a member of Rotary International (as am I). This year Rotary is having a BIG push to get the rest of the world immunized against polio. Rotary is commonly referred to as "curing polio", but they just worked on paying for vaccinations.

Problem is, there are some parts of the world that still have polio at near epidemic levels. Most of the world is done, but in India you have a large segment of society that distrusts the government and does not allow their children to be immunized.

Have you seen the heartbreak of a young child infected with polio? Death is the kind possibility when you consider the quality of life after surviving.

Now, does this mean Bill Gates has our best interest at heart? I think he does to a far greater degree than most people would believe...but who really knows. I DO know that of all the vaccines ever made, polio is at the very least one of the good ones.

ETA: when i say "BIG push", each member of Rotary was challenged to donate $100 to purchase vaccines and support for medical personnel to administer it. I don't know how many Rotary members there are worldwide, but in my town of 23k people we have two clubs totaling about 150 members. I can imagine there are millions globally.
edit on 22-5-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wanting to protect...doubt it-even though the extra amounts of people, but probably not those in third world & poor countries-yet as world middle classes are increasing- contribute to his fortune. Happening soon, maybe;
As he's a Bilderburg and being known as a Eugenicist, I'd expect this of him. Conflicting could be the source of the article(Natural News), as to when if even his planned distribution would start.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I said something similar on the other thread of the same subject.

Hold on a minute! I've just realised at what Butthead Billy is possibly getting at. He stated last time they should vaccinate 90% of the population?

This is just too freaky because the New World Order's Agenda 21 calls for a depopulation of 90% of the population. Is this too coincidental? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

If I'm not then it would mean that the 90% who are vaccinated will be the 90% killed off!

Yikes!

Same thoughts as u guys. The coincidence is uncanny!! But it's not just vaccinations that will kill off the population. All the NWO theatre wars will do a good job for population control too.......

new topics

top topics

join