It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only the Beginning - The REAL Reason behind May 21st, 2011 and the Rapture Prophecy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, here's Harold's reaction....or lack there of...
(taped on May 22)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Nice thread!

I'm sure most of us here feel like there's something happening or will happen but that's because 9/11 has opened up a lot eyes to what is going on.

What is going on?You mean besides the earth feeling like it's breaking apart?Or besides our governments all being corrupt?Or the increased ufo sightings?Or how society has turned evil with all the sex and violence being pushed on our kids?Or the increasing threat of world war 3?Or how we are being robbed and killed by the same people who swore to protect us?

This "Rapture" thing was put out by the media (because people believe what the box tells them)to see what would happen!Like a test for future events!Because people are becoming more aware the government wants to know how the public would react now because of it!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Very interesting. Did anyone see the "when aliens attack" show that premiered on the National Geographic channel last night? I find it odd how more and more apocalyptic/alien programs are being showed more often. Ten years ago, you were lucky to find an alien show or documentary on TV-and when you did catch one, they were always mixed in with ghost shows for Halloween.

A few weeks ago, I went to a "disclosure meeting" for fellow ET believers like myself. Not to go off track here (this is interesting whether you believe in aliens or not)...but I was moved when a guy from the group said that he believed the government frequently funds the mainstreaming of such programs (alien movies, doomsday prophecy coverage etc) with an invisible hand. Maybe thats why May 21, 2012 was all over the place...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
............................... I HOPE MANY READ THIS............................
I absolutely agree, i also am patiently waiting, thank you for this post it is very necessary that, you keep your minds open and free living in the moment, cater to yourselves and those in need, forget about money and propaganda. Hyper-Dimensional Cellular mitosis spherical transverse waves, homo-erectus, homo-sapien, homoluminous, the Entire Song of the Universe is Always changing and is constant, the tones are rising! i truly await our re-uniting with the truth and Christ. life light love and rediscovering and reclaiming our light.
CHECK IT OUT EVERYONE****************************

when it reaches Zero There is your portal.

*****UNI-VERSE = ONE-SONG****
;]]]] Love THE GOD and Your Peers, and YOU WILL LIVE

So not to worry, every individual Destiny is secured. rejoice in the glory and grace of all of creation.
you are the crown.

Truly, The simple Superhuman distorted image of god has mislead so many, the lies of the dark ones that if you bow and give them control of your mind and heart and be slave, you will inherit all that you see after you die, WTF? right? lol, except they cannot give away what is not theirs and already is YOUR inheritance, Victory is yours in/with light will always win but there must be a battle, the popular mispreception of God is necessary to the experience completely coming born into bondage, God can/is any/every thing Dont let them Fool ya. You are Loved sooo much! Do not Worry. Challenging and changing your perceptions according to the strength of your individual faith an life experience. THE ONLY WAR THERE IS, IS FOR YOUR MIND AND CONTROL OF YOUR BODY.

GOD IS NOT!-some dude jumping around the universe judging, blessing some and smiting others. IT IS EVERYTHING, infinite anything forever omnipotent potential, YOU+ME+EVREYTHING=GOD. Vibration is the language of THE GOD Its Song bringing all of creation into shape. Love is Expansion and Increase.

The Dark Power is that they know you Fear in the Human Condition from uncertainty, Love and Wisdom is the Lights Power, knowledge everything IS GOD and the perception of anything/everything seen from/in the light, that is TRUTH!!

[color=4]The Earth has been our host for the Tests and Experience of the PERCEIVED SEPARATION from god, to experience and be tested by the darkness, its time to wake up. Duality is almost over my brothers and sisters.. Fight and Transmute Hate with Love. Earth is as Much heaven as it is Hell, It is ALL in your Mind...

SO. Get out of your mind and see the universe and God, All of Creation, For what it is, not as the Darkness would have you Occupy yourself with it, Money, sex, prescription pills, misinformation and propaganda, promotion of racial, or cultural difference into misleading hate and discrimination. the separation sickness. CONSPIRACIES SPIRAL OFF THE POWER OF YOUR MIND etc., Its False.

The Truth is..... You already know the truth. you have to remember it. We are made out of light. all little individual singularities of light with DNA collecting/recording and presenting/unlocking YOU as the current conditions allow or you have earned/enlightened. look in the mirror. seriously look.
Thats just what you look like FOR NOW. Graduating to Crystal from carbon an entire "new" way of BEING. some are not ready to advance this time and they will not be forced to it is their free will, there is no need to save them as they are of god and in god too.

GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER GO DO SOMETHING WITH The GOD cause its YOURS TOO.
rediscover ourselves and the god. our relationships to eachother and the earth and the rest of the universe is about to severely change as the truth is more staggering and alive than we can see right now. do not worry ;]]]
edit on 23-5-2011 by WhoTheCapFit because: New to format of font on here. thanks for caring ;]]

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The OP has posted a good theory.
I am a firm believer in the concept that the ptb NEVER let an opportunity go unexploited.
If they can spin crazy stories to further their mindset, the media will run with it.

Whether it was an intentional plot all along, I'd argue no, but the opportunity did arise.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoTheCapFit

listen weird "light' guy. your free to speak moronic but share that marijane with rest of us. smells good

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I saw your post title and thought "oh god not another the sky is falling thread" but, yours of all of these May 21st Rapture Prophecies threads makes sense.

It's like the story about the little boy who cried wolf and for the young ones out there that no longer have a mom or dad sit them on their lap and read fairy tale stories here it is just for you..........

The Shepherd Boy Who Cried Wolf. by Aesop 6th Century BC

A Shepherd Boy tended his master's sheep near a dark forest not far from the village. Soon he found life in the pasture very dull. All he could do to amuse himself was to talk to his dog or play on his shepherd's pipe.

One day as he sat watching the sheep and the quiet forest, and thinking what he would do should he see a wolf, he thought of a plan to amuse himself.

His master had told him to call for help should a wolf attack the flock, and the villagers would drive it away. So now, though he had not seen anything that even looked like a wolf, he ran toward the village shouting at the top of his voice, "Wolf! Wolf!"

As he expected, the villagers who heard the cry dropped their work and ran in great excitement to the pasture. But when they got there they found the boy doubled up with laughter at the trick he had played on them.

A few days later the Shepherd Boy again shouted, "Wolf! Wolf!" Again the villagers ran to help him, only to be laughed at again.

Then one evening as the sun was setting behind the forest and the shadows were creeping out over the pasture, a Wolf really did spring from the underbrush and fall upon the Sheep.

In terror the boy ran toward the village shouting "Wolf! Wolf!" But though the villagers heard the cry, they did not run to help him as they had before. "He cannot fool us again," they said.

The wolf killed a great many of the boy's sheep and then slipped away into the forest.

Liars are not believed even when they speak the truth.

Author: Aesop

Source: www.first-school.ws...

My mother told me this story when I was once caught telling a lie, and she also told me if you cry wolf too many times, no one will believe you when the wolf really shows up."

She also ended the story by saying instead of eating the sheep the wolf ate the little boy.

We keep getting these "prophecies" ................... well something wicked this way is a coming, when none of us know, we're being toyed with so that when the SHTF we won't even know it until it's here.

Now while I am not Christian, it does say in the bible (I've read it cover to cover several times plus the Gnostic Bible edited by Willis Barnstone & Marvin Meyer).

And according to the standard Bible, nobody is getting any warning. So if you really are prone to being a Christian, you are not going to know the day or the hour.

That being said, I do believe the culling has begun.................not by "God" for all of us together combined make up what some call god...........but by beings, entities that believe they own us or have some right over us.

Read Charle's Fort's "Book of the Damned"

I think we're property.

I should say we belong to something:

That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:

That something owns this earth -- all others warned off.

Nothing in our own times -- perhaps -- because I am thinking of certain notes I have -- has ever appeared upon this earth, from somewhere else, so openly as Columbus landed upon San Salvador, or as Hudson sailed up his river. But as to surreptitious visits to this earth, in recent times, or as to emissaries, perhaps, from other worlds, or voyagers who have shown every indication of intent to evade or avoid, we shall have data as convincing as our data of oil or coal-burning aerial super-constructions.

But, in this vast subject, I shall have to do considerable neglecting or disregarding, myself. I don't see how I can, in this book, take up all the subject of possible use of humanity to some other mode of existence, or the flattering notion that we can possibly be worth something.

Pigs, geese, cattle.

First find out they are owned.

Then find out the whyness of it.

I suspect that, after all, we're useful -- that among contesting claimants, adjustment has occurred, or that something now has a legal right to us, by force, or by having paid out analogues of beads for us to former, more primitive, owners of us -- all others warned off -- that all this has been known, perhaps for ages, to certain ones [156/157] upon this earth, a cult or order, members of which function like bellwethers to the rest of us, or as superior slaves or overseers, directing us in accordance with instructions received -- from Somewhere else -- in our mysterious usefulness.

But I accept that, in the past, before proprietorship was established, inhabitants of a host of other worlds have -- dropped here, hopped here, wafted, sailed, flown, motored -- walked here, for all I know -- been pulled here, been pushed; have come singly, have come in enormous numbers; have visited occasionally, have visited periodically for hunting, trading, replenishing harems, mining: have been unable to stay here, have established colonies here, have been lost here; far-advanced peoples, or things, and primitive peoples or whatever they were: white ones, black ones, yellow ones --

I have a very convincing datum that the ancient Britons were blue ones.

Of course we are told by conventional anthropologists that they only painted themselves blue, but in our own advanced anthropology, they were veritable blue ones --

Source; www.resologist.net...

There are free copies on the net because the copyright period has expired........written around 1919

Starred, this this was a really good opening thread for this.

And now for those that are scared about 2012.

While I am prepared for the worse I hope for the best.

Have alot of extra toilet paper, toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, food, water and other stuff, but no, I think there will be a January 1, 2013.

However, as stated in my previous posts, if humanity doesn't grow up and become more peaceful and stop allowing these war mongers and banksters to call the shots and pull our leader's strings yes the sky is going to fall, and it's not going to be a very pleasant time for those unfortunate souls that survive.

See the movie, "The Road".................better yet read the book. Very good.

We've been warned as a species both in how we treat each other and how we are treating our beloved planet, Mother Earth......................and we either really wake the muck up and get our act togeather or face the consequences.

No, no space brothers or "god" is going to come down and save us, we are all responsible for who we vote for, who we listen to and what we do.

It is time for humanity to grow up and stop the fear which leads to hate and war.

We are using most of our technology and money for war and that is both stupid and wrong.

We should be off fossil fuel, but the elite handful of people that own the power companies have had the scientists who have developed clean, cheap (or even free) energy to be killed or bought off.

We are lied to about life on other planets and even the true technology we now have to travel to other planets.

We were lied to about weapons of mass destruction........only one country has ever used WMD (twice) at the end of WWII.

We have and keep being lied to and yet keep going about our daily lives accepting being lied to and don't mind the fact that now almost all our government officials (globally) are owned and bought off by the large corporations and do their bidding at the expense of the people...............in the name of profit despite the possible death of your children and mine.

Well, keep being apathetic, compliant, distracted, whatever...................united we stand, divided we fall.

The choice lies with all of us as a collective group.

edit on 23-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar and added stuff

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Omg how could anyone be taken in by this man, the picture on the front of the video is enough
for me. He is a freaking loser and hill billy. There is nothing about him at all, that says Intelligent human being.
OMG how do these people pull it off. How do they even get their dog to go for a walk with them.

People never cease to amaze me.
edit on 23-5-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I feel this rapture/camping stuff served two purposes.

1.Destroy faith in christianity and other religions

2.Desensitize us make us non believers to Nibiru Doomsday prediction dates like 10-28-11 and the great 12-21-12.

I am already seeing the second happen and the folks who were 2012ers are laughing about it now when they were totally convinced a month earlier.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

"There's a sucker born every minute" saying comes to mind.

I remember my mother reading me a story at bed time each night, usually it was a story with a theme to enlighten me...........here's one for you young ones that didn't get read to.

The Story of Chicken Little

While walking in the forest, an acorn falls on Chicken Little’s head and the chicken is so alarmed that she believes the “sky is falling”. In a panicked frenzy, she runs through the forest telling all the other animals that the sky is falling and that they need to beware. The other animals follow Chicken Little frantically trying to find a place of safety from the horrific event that is sure to happen. A wily fox convinces the hysterical crowd that he knows where there is a place of safety and to follow him. Out of unreasonable fear and terror, they follow the fox into his cave where they are all devoured.

This children’s tale is a perfect allegory for every horrible, hateful act that’s taken place in history, but also what is happening today—everywhere.

Passing on rumors, unreasonable and unfounded fears turns us into babbling amnesiacs—we forget to stop, think, investigate the facts and evidence and then come to intelligent conclusions. Examine the source of the information. And most importantly—examine the source’s motivation—selfish gain or public interest?

Unfortunately, some unscrupulous individuals in our world, capitalize on our fear that, indeed, “the sky is falling”. They have learned the power of crowd psychology, the flavor of that intoxicating old time tent revival, whipping the masses into a whirling passionate frenzy.

Regrettably, most of these individuals do so, not out of unselfish public interest, but for a more insidious and self-seeking reason, that has little to do with the people they claim to serve and more to do with their own ego. We can hear them on the airwaves, on television, and even on the Mall in Washington.

Don’t be manipulated like Chicken Little. You just might meet that same fate in the fox’s cave.

The original author is unknown and the actual title is Chicken Licken. Henny Penny, a similar story, was written by Joseph Jacobs.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Most of it is inaccurate and carried on information,speculation and someones opinion of what's going to happen and it becomes fact.
All of a sudden people are professional astronomers and geologists over night.

I can't freaking wait for December 2012 because I should be going on holidays again and when that date passes I can't wait the next dooms day thread.
Let's remember how this started.
Mayans have a calader that complete's a cycle.
Info is misinterpreted and spread across causing a wildfire of bs.
Same as this comet.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Starred your post..............not because of your ATS name, I don't think "god" is issed - I believe we together are all god (my own opinion).

I think collectively most of us either haven't woken up or just don't care enough to rebel against being led around by the nose and manipulated by a handful of psychopaths that are currently running the show.

Once we all group together and get some good leaders that place people above money and power, we may have a chance.

Time is running out though. We have got to grow up and take responsibility for our actions as a species.

We can no longer say me, we must learn to say we.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I know what you mean, OP. A couple of weeks ago, I asked my mother-in-law and my mom which was worse, living through the Cold-War or now.

They both said it was worse today.

Personally, I think we are in for a drought this year. I mean think about it. Winter damaged a lot of fruit trees, between the storms this spring and the flooding a LOT of crops are going to be late or drowned, we have the rich idiots that run the price of commodities up...

I feel like we are at the edge of a cliff. We've been looking down it for a while and I feel as if we are beginning to tip over now.

I'm not even going to MENTION the likely-hood of a MAJOR was in the middle east now that the president has told Israel they are on their own and to cut back the borders. However you look at it, all the countries around Israel HATE that it exists. Now that America has pretty much removed the hand of protection... things are gonna get interesting.

If things don't change soon... we're screwed.

Personally though... I think it's gonna be the day after or something. The bible says NO ONE shall know the time. It doesn't put a little addendum... (except the Mayans)
edit on 23-5-2011 by sisgood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

No my friend. You are dead WRONG.

It is not just my BELIEF that the world around us is changing. This is documented, verifiable fact that everyone with half a sense is questioning. You are simply ignorant because you eliminate any possibility before ever giving it a chance.

I believe in HISTORY because events that have already happened, that are documented to have happened, we know to be truth. IT IS DOCUMENTED, HISTORICALLY PROVEN FACT - that the Earth has faced "doomsday" in the past, and for your to ignore it, to deny it because it just couldn't possibly happen in your eyes - is simply irrational and that is YOUR belief.

It is simple documented fact that many of the Earth's most dangerous volcanoes and their associated calderas are due for eruptions. It is documented fact that the Earth is in line for another ice age. This is based on history - HISTORY - not belief.

As far as going to the church and seeing if they agree with me, that is moot, because I don't agree with the church. I am a Unitarian Universalist. To me everything is a possibility unless proven to not be the case. It is called an open mind and you would do well to embrace it, because one day you are going to be faced with a situation that you might not have thought of up until that point, and you would be thankful come that time if you have the gull to weigh every possibility instead of dismissing them as someone else "BELIEFS".

Your view of ignorance is not rational to me.

reply to post by dilly1

Did I say humans were special?

On the contrary, I believe I am stating that many people feel that humanity is immortal. However, I have yet to abandon my survival instincts. If I know something is coming, I am going to do everything in my power to survive. Other might not feel this weigh anymore because they have had their instincts whittled into nonexistence, but I assure you every living creature besides that side of humanity will be doing the same thing when something does happen:

They will be trying to survive.

As far as predicting the future - astronomically yes, we can predict the future, and yes humans are special in the regard that we are the most advanced species that is currently known to exist for sure. Therefore it is through our technology and advancements that make us special, that allow us to understand more about the universe and life than any other specie out there.

When you establish a series of patterns for the world, and it follows those patterns inexplicably for a number of times, it is more than safe to assume that, unless the pattern is interrupted, it will continue in the same fashion. Is this fact? No. But it has one hell of a high chance of occurring. Luckily for us, our ancestors and our modern technology have confirmed these patterns and if they do continue as normal - yes... we can predict the future.

reply to post by Feltrick

Ignorance.

When you have a million people all cramped into a single online forum, all with their own minds and paranoia - obviously everything is going to be a conspiracy. Does that give you the right to classify them all as stereotypical and WRONG, just because you feel the majority of them are wrong?

Why don't you dispute the logic behind it and do some of your own research before you decide to stereotype something that doesn't fit with your viewpoint. You don't see me flashing some out of this world theory about reptilians or HAARP, so I would hope that you would at least give it the time of day before denouncing it.

Once again I appreciate the open minded ones. I am not presenting this as fact, I am presenting my theory for what it is: possibility.

With the world the way it is, and powers as corrupt as they are, we should be prepared to face absolutely everything that might be thrown at us in the coming years.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The Earth has always been changing and always will be.

There will be ice ages and there will be warming.

There will be comets, volcanoes, floods and earthquakes.

Nobody will deny that fact, its plain as day.

What is in dispute is Human reaction to these events.

Even the most casual look into these topics highlights our motivations... Survival driven by fear of death. Humans being equal parts opportunistic and gullible will often use this fear for their own advantage. What advantage might that be? Fame (name in the news), Fortune (books, lectures) etc. Fame and Fortune often leads to mating and mating leads to children, which are in many ways a gateway to immortality.

So for every real emergency, they are 10xs as many false alarms as those who see others profit from Fearmongering attempt to cash in to. Humans are great imitators.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think it's a classic failure of the ability for man to see patterns where they don't really exist. Mix that with the general feeling that people have that they want their lives to mean something and they're different than the rest of us.

It's all redundant. I'm sure there will be some events in 2011, and 2012, and so on that will look like things are changing, but the universe is a chaotic place. There are many things beyond our control and people feel like they have a handle on it if they can explain it, no matter how crazy it may seem. If it makes sense to them, it's not scary because it's "explained".

I think that's one of the wonderful things about the universe. That we're flying through space and all these cosmic forces don't care about us any more than us caring about colony of bacteria on the underside of lily pad. We get to do our own thing and make our lives whatever we will BECAUSE that chaos is out there.

I'm all for explaining the mysteries of the universe, but I'd rather have science do it and not some religious mumbo-jumbo that tells us we just need to accept it because that is how it is...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
So now that May 21st has come and gone for the entire world, we can finally put to rest the prophesy of Harold Camping that the rapture would sweep all the righteous away. The man has disappeared, but the wake he has left behind him is astounding, and in my opinion - a controlled deception.

There is a reason for it all. There is a reason that the powers that be allowed the message of May 21st to become so widespread; that they allowed the main stream media to report on it and subsequently pass it off as a bad joke. What has happened with the date is not just a failed prophecy, but the painting of a picture that is intended to last within the minds of all for years to come.

"Anyone who believes in such wacky ideas like this - is a complete loon."

I feel that October will be the second of the days to discredit those who have ever called for something drastic to happen to the world - to silence all the purveyors of 2012 and anything that might come. Regardless of what government are doing behind close doors to prepare for some kind of event, regardless how many signs point to some kind of change in the woodwork, and regardless of how chaotic this world comes or how many lies the people finally figure out - those who spread possibility, who spread information, who preach about the end of an age - they will all be lunatics, the same fringe who believed in May 21st and the rapture. They will all become Harold Camping's.

Not that many aren't already. To some people the theories of the "end of an age" and the countless 2012 possibilities are all sure signs of a lunatic. Some people will refuse to believe the lessons of the past and many will continue to believe that the world and humanity as it stands is invincible. Some people will remain ignorant to the proven underground bunkers and supplies that government have prepared leading up to SOME event. The ignorant ones will be deemed sane. The ones spreading warning will be Harold Camping, will be the fringe, and will be ignored completely.

To me, and and I daresay to many others, we recognize the changes in the world over the past couple of years. Some will try to rationalize it under science, even though it does not do justice to past evidence. Some will try to subject it to coincidence even though to them - there is no coincidence. The world continues to change, and at a quickening pace. Some will try to tell me that natural disasters have always been this bad in the past. They are lying to themselves. Some will try to tell me that mass animal die offs are a common occurrence, even though only a handful can be found for any given couple of years prior. Some will tell me that the economies of the world are recovering, and the the powers are NOT suicidally jumping headfirst into everything. They only make me laugh.

The world is changing. Regardless of whether it has to do with 2012 or any other man proposed prophesy, there should be no doubt in anybody's mind that we are entering into a new age of humanity, of our planet. But do realize that no matter how much truth there is to that- you will have to stay strong. If you think you were ridiculed for your beliefs and your observations before... just wait until now. Not only out there in the world, but here on ATS - ridiculing for the believers of such things is going to grow exponentially, and the entire time the powers that be are going to be watching and laughing while they prepare to hide in their shelters for whatever it is that is coming.

Mark my words. This is only the beginning.

This is not the begining.....people have been making stupid end of the world predictions since the begining of time and they will continue to do so...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I was discussing with my roommate the other day how i feel like all the prophecies not coming to pass will create a "boy who cried wolf" state in peoples minds. like you said as more of these days come and pass the more people will begin to feel that an end of the world scenario is bull***t. one can only mentally prepare for the end so many times. eventually no one will bother in preparing themselves or their family's. making the death tolls in these catastrophic events even higher because no one even bothered to protect themselves.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I must admit when I first read about this doomsday cult way back, the idea of them having the funds to put up loads of billboards and advertising did make me wonder where they got the funds from and if they had a backer, and an ulterior motive, from TPTB. I guess we always look for the story behind the curtain in things being members of a forum like this.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well I will not stop being a believer just because our brother Harold Camping has failed to get his sums correct. Here I will insert the text of a letter which I sent to a friend of mine today. I hope that it will enlighten you.

נו איך וועט ניט האַלטן זייַענדיק אַ באַליווער נאָר ווייַל אונדזער ברודער Harold Camping האט ניט אַנדערש צו באַקומען זייַן סאַמז ריכטיק. דאָ איך וועל טאָן די טעקסט פון אַ בריוו וואָס איך געשיקט צו אַ פרייַנד פון מייַן הייַנט. איך האָפן אַז עס וועט ענלייטאַן איר.

It is always pleasant to receive the transcripts of the meetings of the group. It was interesting to read about your difficulties with regard to comprehending the existence of "God". As a finite entity one can never embrace anything other than that which is finite. Infinity cannot be quantified such that consciousness will know it. Eternity cannot be quantified such that consciousness will know it. Such absolutes are outside of our in the body consciousness existence. So that "God" is a level of being that we are for ever growing into but never ever getting there. We never become "God". We are mere particulate temporal manifestations within "God" the absolute. So much so that relatively speaking we are virtually nothing in the sight of "God". Mere atoms. Mathematicians will never be able to "prove" the existence of "God" because it is not possible for them to mathematically quantify eternity or infinity or the absolute anything. Such absolutes cannot be mathematized. Mathematicians hold to a belief that "only that which is mathematize able is real". It is because of this belief that they postulate that "God" is not existent. However, as we all know, eternity does exist. Infinity does exist. Such absolutes are real even though we cannot put them into a test tube. When we look into a telescope we do see infinity and the eternity there of but its vastness is beyond our comprehension. Scientists are far too bonded to the mathematics. In order to understand the real workings of the Cosmos they will need to transcend the mathematical method that they are using. Consciousness only knows and perceives one line of conduct. However the sub-consciousness is the domain of "God" where in every potential line of conduct is equally real. This domain of the sub-consciousness is infinitely complicated and thus for sake of psychological sanity it is simply ignored. Psychic ability is simply the consciousness gaining access to the realms of the sub-consciousness. Like as we do when we sleep. Even more so like as we will do when we eventually experience the death of our present physical body. From the point of view expressed by the mathematicians such realms of the sub-consciousness are not real. However that is where the mathematicians are simply the "Blind leaders of the blind and the foolish leaders of the foolish. If one blind man leads another blind man then both of them will fall into the ditch". Real science is not limited by only that which is mathematize able. In the first precept of the spiritual audio-clairvoyant revelation of the thirteen precepts called "Praeceptae Caelenium" that I received in the year 2000 the angelic lady stated very clearly "From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The one True God. Her names are very many but she be the one True God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge".

עס איז שטענדיק ליב צו באַקומען די טראַנסקריפּץ פון די מיטינגז פון דער גרופּע. עס איז אינטערעסאנט צו לייענען וועגן דיין שוועריקייטן מיט אַכטונג צו קאַמפּריכענדינג דעם קיום פון "גאָט". ווי אַ ענדלעך איינס מען קענען קיינמאָל האַלדזן עפּעס אנדערע ווי אַז וואָס איז ענדלעך. ומענדיקייַט קענען ניט זייַן קוואַנטיפייד אַזאַ וואָס באוווסטזיין וועט קענען עס. אייביקייט קענען ניט זייַן קוואַנטיפייד אַזאַ וואָס באוווסטזיין וועט קענען עס. אַזאַ אַבסאַלוץ זענען אַרויס פון אונדזער אין דעם גוף באוווסטזיין קיום. אזוי אַז "גאָט" איז אַ מדרגה פון זייַענדיק אַז מיר זענען פֿאַר אלץ גראָוינג אַרייַן אָבער קיינמאָל טאָמיד געטינג דאָרט. מיר קיינמאָל ווערן "גאָט". מיר זענען מיר פּערטיקיאַלאַט צייַטעדיק מאַנאַפעסטיישאַנז ין "גאָט" דער אַבסאָלוט. אזוי פיל אַזוי אַז לעפיערעך רעדן מיר זענען כמעט גאָרנישט אין די אויגן פון "גאָט". מיר אַטאָמס. מאַטהעמאַטיסיאַנס וועט קיינמאָל קענען צו "דערווייַזן" די עקזיסטענץ פון "גאָט" ווייַל עס איז ניט מעגלעך פֿאַר זיי צו מאַטאַמאַטיקלי קוואַניפיי אייביקייט אָדער ומענדיקייַט אָדער די אַבסאָלוט עפּעס. אַזאַ אַבסאַלוץ קענען ניט זייַן מאַטהעמאַטיזעד. מאַטהעמאַטיסיאַנס האַלטן צו אַ גלויבן אַז "בלויז אַז וואָס איז מאַטהעמאַטיזע קענען איז פאַקטיש". עס איז ווייַל פון דעם גלויבן אַז זיי פּאַסטשאַלייט אַז "גאָט" איז ניט עגזיסטאַנט. אבער, ווי מיר אַלע וויסן, אייביקייט קען עקזיסטירן. ומענדיקייַט טוט עקזיסטירן. אַזאַ אַבסאַלוץ זענען פאַקטיש אַפֿילו כאָטש מיר קענען ניט שטעלן זיי אריין אין אַ פּראָבע רער. ווען מיר קוקן אין אַ טעלעסקאָפּ מיר טאָן זען ומענדיקייַט און דער אייביקייט דאָרט פון אָבער זייַן וואַסטנאַס איז אויסער אונדזער קאַמפּריכענשאַן. ססיענטיסץ זענען ווייַט צו באַנדאַד צו די מאטעמאטיק. אין סדר צו פֿאַרשטיין די רעאלע ווערקינגז פון די קאָסמאָס זיי וועט דאַרפֿן צו טראַנסענד די מאַטאַמאַטיקאַל אופֿן אַז זיי זענען ניצן. באוווסטזיין בלויז ווייסט און פּערסיווז איין שורה פון פירונג. אבער דער סאַב-באוווסטזיין איז די פעלד פון "גאָט" ווו אין יעדער פּאָטענציעל שורה פון פירונג איז גלייַך פאַקטיש. דאס פעלד פון דער סאַב-באוווסטזיין איז ינפאַנאַטלי קאָמפּליצירט און אזוי פֿאַר צוליב פון סייקאַלאַדזשיקאַל מייושעוודיקייַט עס איז פשוט איגנאָרירט. פּסיכיש פיייקייַט איז פשוט די באוווסטזיין גיינינג צוטריט צו די רעלמז פון דער סאַב-באוווסטזיין. ווי ווי מיר טאָן ווען מיר שלאָפן. אפילו מער אַזוי ווי ווי מיר וועלן טאָן ווען מיר יווענטשאַוואַלי דערפאַרונג דעם טויט פון אונדזער פאָרשטעלן פיזיש גוף. פון די פונט פון View אויסגעדריקט דורך די מאַטאַמאַטישאַנז אַזאַ רעלמז פון דער סאַב-באוווסטזיין זענען ניט פאַקטיש. אבער וואָס איז ווו די מאַטאַמאַטישאַנז ביסט פשוט די "בלינד פירער פון די בלינדע און די נארישע פירער פון די נארישע. אויב איינער בלינדער פירט אנדערן בלינדער דעריבער ביידע פון ​​זיי וועלן פאַלן אין די דיטש". פאַקטיש וויסנשאַפֿט איז ניט לימיטעד דורך בלויז אַז וואָס איז מאַטהעמאַטיזע קענען. אין דער ערשטער קלאַל פון דער רוחניות אַודיאָ-קלערווויאַנט התגלות פון די דרייַצן פּריסעפּץ גערופן "פּראַעסעפּטאַע קאַעלעניום" אַז איך באקומען אין די יאָר 2000 דער אַנדזשעליק דאַמע סטייטאַד זייער קלאר "פֿון אייביקייט צו אייביקייט, ומענדיקייַט צו ומענדיקייַט, דאָרט זייַן די מען אַבסאָלוט. די איין אמת גאָט. איר נעמען זענען זייער פילע אָבער זי זייַן די איין אמת גאָט דאָרט זייַן קיין אנדערע גאָט. די איין ריכטער דאָרט זייַן קיין אנדערע ריכטער ".

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 23/5/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join