It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions and gunfire at Pakistan Airforce base

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

Ya man I honestly think Robin Williams has nothing on the comedy of American Foreign relations lol

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh i'm sorry, the Deathstar is fully operational, young jedi. Don't worry, a be happy. Go back to sleep america, everything is under control. We the ELITES have to secure the future of oil. Take their resources first. So look in the mirror and be glad you have a job. Move on now, move on. Pakistan and Iran must go down for this to work. Oh, did i say PEACE. When done, there will be alot of peace, in pakistan.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

What am I picking apart and what evidence do I need common knowledge you must not have it. I am pointing out the obvious and I did not start this you did so don't go throwing the blame at me big boy.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

Ya...ok.....it seems like common sense is a word shared by COMMON people who share the COMMON beliefs that are shoved. collectively down their COMMON throats. PS it's funny how you state CFR policy is anything resembling common sense.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by solomons path

Not only "were" the Taliban part of the CIA, they still are lol. If they really were this big evil terrorist organization than why do they only attack non-vital targets when it comes to american interests and attack a whole frickin airbase and navy base when it's related to the interests of a non-aligned state?
edit on 22/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

In Google I typed "CIA infiltrate Taliban", guess what was the first result? ATS

Anyways, here is the link, this could be a destabilization mission, even the Pakistani paper says it *snip*; "This force has been recruited, trained and equipped by these CIA operatives to target the Pakistan Army personnel, armed forces' installations, markets, hospitals, schools and public places to destabilise Pakistan, the paper added."
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
back to the topic,does anyone know is the attack is on going or has stopped?

link   
reply to post by confreak

Ya man. In relation to the other arab countries that are being rounded up as part of Arab Spring, Pakistan is the one that supposedly loves "conspiracies". Sounds to me like they know what's really going on so it's time for them to be silenced, one way or another. P.S. sorry for the temp topic derailment. Sometimes I let people rile me up a lil too much...especially ignorant people.
edit on 22/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Crumbles

UMMM....last time I checked, you were the one dilluting this thread with your LACK of common sense. So back to the topic at hand. Any more word on the Navy Base? (question pointed at everyone BUT Crumbles)

Ongoing thread here . . .

Here you go . . .

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hey guys, can we get back on topic please?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I'm trying...he doesn't seem to see the merit in that. Moderators! Please a little help here!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is the story from Sky News as of now

Militants reportedly stormed the base and witnesses reported hearing loud explosions and gunfire, as well as seeing smoke.
Around 15 to 20 attackers were said to be inside the base, and had also attacked three hangars housing aircraft.
Senior police official Tahir Naveed said the militants had been fighting with base personnel inside the Mehran base.
A government official claimed the attack was carried out by terrorists.
Journalist Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy, in Karachi, told Sky News: "From where I was I could hear a lot of firing and then several explosions.
"The Pakistani air force has a base on a main thoroughfare in the city and that has been attacked.
"Inside that air base there is a naval base and that has also been attacked
"Over 10 terrorists are still inside and there could be a hostage-like situation."
It is believed the terrorists entered the base through a Pakistan air force museum next to the base, which has lower security.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. But the Pakistani Taliban, which has previously launched attacks in Karachi, has pledged to retaliate for the death of Osama bin Laden earlier this month.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Meh anyways. Think about it. Every country in the Middle east that showed favour to their people over the monetary gains of the Empire, has had their leader overthrown or are currently under attack by "Taliban" and NATO forces (they're both the same if you ask me)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
Here you go . . .

no offense
but this one started almost an hr earlier

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

So is it one Naval/Air base or a PAF and PNA base? The reports of both naval and af base are identical.

Has anyone seen a report that cites both? Right now I'm inclined to think it's the same base.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Also, it's kinda funny how Pakistan has supposedly been hiding OBL and yet Al Qaeda and Taliban now suddenly are attacking them? Kinda fishy if you ask me. If it was me I'd be praising them for their defiance of the american interests. This whole story is running in the opposite direction that it should be. It's bloody counter-intuitive.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by solomons path
Here you go . . .

no offense
but this one started almost an hr earlier

I understand that and wasn't claiming that this thread was a dup. . . one report says naval base . . . one report says paf. However, the actual reports cite the same info. I'm thinking there is only one attack happening.
edit on 5/22/11 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

It would make sense with a weak economy like theirs to have combination air force/naval bases, as it would just be less expensive than having 2 diff installations.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join