It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions and gunfire at Pakistan Airforce base

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by solomons path

Not only "were" the Taliban part of the CIA, they still are lol. If they really were this big evil terrorist organization than why do they only attack non-vital targets when it comes to american interests and attack a whole frickin airbase and navy base when it's related to the interests of a non-aligned state?
edit on 22/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

That was rhetorical right? You just answered yourself a couple posts above . . .

I think you and I are on the same page, my NAU brother!
Destablization!

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Man has anyone who replied to this thread heard of Operation Arab Spring? I suggest that all of you look it up before posting any further responses. Like I said...all part of ze plan...Muahahaha.....

link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Originally posted by Gregandgemma
reply to post by fenceSitter

It quotes the following though

Gunshots fired from sophisticated weapons were also heard following the blasts.

Interesting comment

That comment certainly got my attention...
I really wonder what it means or what doors they are leaving open....

MBRLs can sound pretty weird and space age when heard from a distance, out of sight, tenuous answer I know but certainly it is a note worthy comment, unless it's just dumb journo speak for automatic fire.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
First the OBL thing and now this...

Pakistan sucks at defense.

Oh, I wouldn’t be too harsh on them I wonder how many agent provocateurs, intelligence collectors and operators enter the US every day through the very loose sieve that is the border.

Just think about it; Special Operations training is about the same in all nations - put men under stress, test them to get rid of the weak and lazy, teach them to think outside the box, some practical skills at field craft, navigation, demolitions and marksmanship and any nation is a quick trip across the border away from planning, coordinating and leading an insurgency.

Men on foot with rucks full of who knows what have been entering for years. Way to go open borders!

Anyway, if 18 year old kids can do it on a regular basis with 90lb packs of pot on their backs, certainly a well trained and fairly well equipped team from any nation could do the same. The best way to combat a force with superior technology like the US is to think too simply for them don’t use any technology at all.

Don't use air assets or subs or whatever, use the old leather personnel carriers and some guns and C4. Who needs secure comms that can be RDF'd when you can go to Wal-Mart and get disposable phones and set up a yahoo account at the local library. A few filtering sites and accounts for sanitary reasons and you’d be all set internet banking would enable you to raise and distribute cash for bribes, equipment.
If that doesn’t work or is too risky form a tech perspective just turn to crime. In the US crime more often pays than it doesn’t.

Just don’t speed or have a tail light out and your papers in order you can live the high life. Crime enforcement doesn’t generate revenue for the state like traffic and statute enforcement does and the boys in blue are all too busy with that.

link   
reply to post by solomons path

Yes it was a rhetorical question lol.

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
More Al Kaeda retaliation, probably.

Al Queda is CIA.
They are funding them in Libya,
why not Pakistan ???

link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Reporters would call a rubber gun an assault weapon.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Ummmmm....I'm all for enjoying a little "greenery" every once in a while but should u really be smoking a bowl right before posting on ATS? lmao...although I will admit you bring up some good points....
edit on 22/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

True dat.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Thus you have the successful application of Guerrilla Tactics against normal GI's.
And then you have the application of asymmetrical warfare and its use by SO.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregandgemma
reply to post by fenceSitter

It quotes the following though

Gunshots fired from sophisticated weapons were also heard following the blasts.

Interesting comment

Wow. That sounds like really well funded local terrorists. Maybe now the focus will shift from the NATO and it will be "terrorists" who are the ones trying to destabilize the country.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
so basically what this boils down to is,

the CIA with the authorization from the US President
is blatantly attacking Pakistan's military infrastructure
and personnel by an Al Queda proxy.

Same exact thing happened in Libya.

This is the reason why Gen. Betray-us
was sent to the CIA.

edit on 5/22/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hit the nail right on the head with a sledge hammer there buddy.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

It certainly could be some journo speak for automatic fire.. thanks for that perspective

I guess we will know soon enough.. but I would prefer it to be some dumb journo speak..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I reckon that you are correct on that one. We shall see how things pan out. Intersting, as mentioned in previous posts, Obama is in the UK this week. War cabinet anyone????

link   

So, I have been saying this for a while, but it looks like the ME is ready to be set aflame.

link   

China has no horse in this race. They should keep their nose where it belongs. If the US wants revenge for the deaths of over 3 thousand people by killing the man behind it. That is fine by me and should be fine by anyone else that is an American.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i hate to be the bearer of bad tidings,
but I think Pakistan just had their Pearl Harbor.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

I smell me a sheep

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yup and one thing that most people don't seem to realise is that, tactically they don't stand a chance against the American Army, however, they do have nukes. What would you do if you were in a losing fight and knew it? Stick it out and get slaughtered......or Nuke their asses back to the stone age? Think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join