It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions and gunfire at Pakistan Airforce base

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoSphere
If there is a conspiracy, it sounds to me like the U.S or allies would fund black ops to lead attacks on critical Pakistani targets, exposing their weakness. This will put the country in turmoil, eventually, and it will spread their forces thin while creating confusion. This will lead to ill decisions, forcing probable cause for invasion.

At this point I don't think Pakistan would be very "confused" if things started happening. It's clear who has the agenda to instigate trouble there, and it's obvious that it's the US, which has been stirring up trouble in virtually every other Middle Eastern country. If anything we are causing Arabs in the region to band together and unite at least to kick our asses out of there. Now that China is also stepping in, pledging to defend Pakistan and begin developing military bases there, I really doubt the US is as gung-ho about going in there guns blazing any time soon.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sending Hillary in, and putting more CIA boots on the ground in Pakistan will fix all of this.

Right?

You guys and gals had better get busy, all that was needed was the radiological material required to make the devices they wanted to use.

Shipping containers... Trace the activity of foreign owned or financed (invested) intermodal logistics companies in the USA, especially the sales of used "small and medium size" containers within the last year.

Or chase the ghosts in Pakistan, NK and Iran in the hope you'll uncover the plot... Meanwhile in the USA and UK....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Must I provide a map, with highlighted locations, company names and lists of customers, border crossing locations, type of materials smuggled in, plans, dates and times?

Come on, the clock is still ticking........

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join