It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions and gunfire at Pakistan Airforce base

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Agreed... this is the one thing ATS is good for LOL
2nd verse same as the first

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
nothing in the last hr or so

but here is the latest update
from Al Jazeera

english.aljazeera.net...

just a note: Al Jazeera is partially owned
by George Soros.

And they are playing up the Al Queda angle.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primal Scream
how many countries are now in revolt or something of that nature or are starting over with a new regime.. quite a few from what my drunken mind can think of...

you can add Morocco to that list
as of this week.

english.aljazeera.net...

edit on 5/23/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

New govt in what would seem to be a majority of countries that keep the wheels of the world greased and moving (so to speak as well as literal with oil) with what could be hand picked and trained leaders... its possible
these countries have emotional peoples with strong pride who arent afraid to stand up.. unlike america.. I can understand why they would start there
I try not to be paranoid and all but I feel the clock is now 2 minutes to midnight,., IMO we are closer than ever before to whatever S may be about to HTF
(it could be the beer too who knows LOL)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hmmm..interesting.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It's quite possible that Pakistan and the 'terrorist' groups planned this to look like an attack and to give it more credibility...include casualties.

With the strained relationship between Washington DC and Islamabad since the covert raid on May 1st to take out Osama bin Laden, Pakistan is under scrutiny and may have their US aid cut.

To get on the 'good side' with Washington, fake attacks are orchestrated to give the impression that they're under attack by 'terrorists'.

It seems funny that they weren't under attack when they our 'allies'.

Added: I wouldn't believe one word that comes out of the mouth of any of these people that harbored a known international fugitive and then threaten retaliation when the US takes bin Laden out. Cut off all funding. Let them deal with their threat if it's truly a threat to them.
edit on 23/5/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Video updates

Now that looks tense...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Anything is possible.. the worst thing you could do is take things at face value in this day and age
Its a messed up world

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primal Scream

Anything is possible.. the worst thing you could do is take things at face value in this day and age
Its a messed up world

Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

Obama is in trouble in the polls and his international 'supporters' may be staging something for him to stay in power.

Just saying. Pakistanis don't want Obama out of the White House more than 'American boot-lickers' don't want him out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I"m thinking that if its BHO's supporters around the world that they would wait til the first of next year. This seems to be something more sinister and deep rooted. Americans are to short sighted for this to be a political thing for him to get reelected.
This may come to nothing as far as admitted by MSM but I agree that nothing is done by chance and without a plan nowadays.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
my biggest question right now is,
how long will Russia and China
allow this terrorist entity to continue
before tactical operations begin
on their part ???

The ruse has to come to an end
sometime

Here's an angle I've not seen mentioned as yet...

Heard of BRICs?

The trade-group comprising of Brazil, Russia, India, and China. Together they have agreed to set up an alliance based on a combined basket of their own currencies, rather than based on the dollar, and punch at a very hefty financial weight...some 40% of global market potential

It's already been announced that the US will be broke come August if it doesn't further fudge the books or run the printing presses again, and going cap-in-hand to the IMF for a national bailout would just further compound problems...either way

So what if the BRIC group has quietly agreed to inject the needed investment into the US economy instead, but for a price in return?

Pakistan is the only other nuclear state not in the club on the Asian continent and borders two of the BRIC nations, India and China, who both have their reasons to distrust the Pakistani state.

In return for the bailout, the US is asked to 'sort out' the Pakistan problem on their behalf. The US is already hated in that corner of the world, so what's one more incursion? The job gets done, and on behalf of India and China who will tut-tut in the UN and media, yet can be seen to have clean hands in the whole affair by their disempowered neighbour

Job's a good 'un and everyone has gotten what they wanted without losing face or risking direct blame

Would also tie in nicely with Brazil getting Venezuala put in their place by the US too, and would make sense of the Iran-Venezuala 'rocket bases' story that's recently appeared.

Sound like tinfoil-plated craziness? or just about plausible?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Something tells me that we wont ever find out what really went on in that base. MSM will say it was terriost. And thats the way it will probally stay.
I seem to think it could of been rebels of some sorts funded by the US and trained also. Rebels seem to be the flavour of the last couple of months for getting # done. And we know Al Queada is involved.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Cut off all funding. Let them deal with their threat if it's truly a threat to them.

speaking of funding,
thought you ought to read this

(Reuters) - Islamic charities from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates financed a network in U.S. ally Pakistan that recruited children as young as eight to wage holy war.

financial support estimated at $100 million a year was making its way from those Gulf Arab states to a jihadist recruitment network in Pakistan's Punjab province

It said those sources claimed that financial aid from Saudi and United Arab Emirates was coming from "missionary" and "Islamic charitable" organizations ostensibly with the direct support of those countries' governments.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yes i saw that the other day on RT. Interesting.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by timski

sounds about as plausible as any other scenerio.. I dont discount anything
the world has a right to be worried about the US and the dollar and to prepare for its collapse.. I dont blame em for getting out while they can.. thats good business (almost free market LOL)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by timski
So what if the BRIC group has quietly agreed to inject the needed investment into the US economy instead, but for a price in return?

IMO, this would be counter productive
to the mission statement for the creation
of BRIC to begin with, which was to get
away from the US Petro Dollar.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
conflicting reports

Al Jazeera claims 4 dead, 2 injured

Daily Beast claim 11 dead

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

Here is the news link

news.sky.com... 9?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15997259_Pakistan%3A_Karachi_Naval_Aviation_Base_Stormed_By_Gunmen%2C_Five_People_Killed_In_Attack

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Obama could not be that stupid.
Can he ???

Obama doesn’t run anything… you know that.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando
Are you kidding?
Do either of you have military experience?

that is classified and waaaaaayyyy
above ur pay grade.

HAHA not above mines...!lol

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join