It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions and gunfire at Pakistan Airforce base

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

That sounds like a description of gang recruitment here in the states... Exploiting the young who are too naive to see anything but someone finally paying attention to them. Just a @#$% shame

I'm sorry, I thought you wanted the truth.

My apologies.

By the way, this is the easiest and most often exploited weakness within Jihadist Islamic sects... And it has been heavily exploited in recent times, by entities on all sides.

These kids will follow anyone they can admire into battle for any cause, and happily be killed in the process.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

No apology necessary....what you say is true. Manipulating confused people appears to be a trend now.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Seeing twitter reports saying:

Dawn news confirms attackers are in control of one 3-storey building with lot of people inside.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

That sounds like a description of gang recruitment here in the states... Exploiting the young who are too naive to see anything but someone finally paying attention to them. Just a @#$% shame

that is exactly how recruitment
into military service works as well.
Turn the economy into chit and leave
them no option but to join the military
or starve with no future.

it works on both sides

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Earlier news reports said that four foreigners were killed in the attack and they were believed to be U.S. engineers working at the air force base, but a spokesman for the U.S. embassy here denied the report, saying no U.S. nationals were killed in the attack.

link news.xinhuanet.com...

not sure how reliable a source that news agency is

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
These kids will follow anyone they can admire into battle for any cause, and happily be killed in the process.

and in some cases there is a $10K
bonus to your family if you die
in Martyrdom.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
has nobody specifically taken responsibility for the attack yet? or ongoing attack i guess?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Manipulating confused people appears to be a trend now.

trending just now ???
lol

this has gone on for centuries.
and they are not confused.
They are mind programmed
from birth.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

me thinks that is a Chinese news bit
2nd

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
has nobody specifically taken responsibility for the attack yet? or ongoing attack i guess?

Not yet, but it most likely will be claimed that it was some splinter group affiliated with the Taliban and/or Al Qaeda, whether they claim responsibility for it or not, one or the other will likely be blamed.

I wouldn't be surprised if a tape is delivered to Al Jazeera in days or less praising the martyrs for their supreme sacrifice for Allah.

Al Qaeda has released a new tape....

Bah, who knows?, the operation has already been a very successful diversion... No matter how it plays out in the press, or how it ultimately ends, the Pakistanis have been supremely punk'd.

edit on 22-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

I just had to rejoin so that I could add this link which EXPLAINS very clearly how all these chess pieces are being moved by the USA: US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Attack

Holy flying monkey balls you are right! from the source:

According to the London Sunday Express, Obama has already approved an aggressive move along these lines: “US troops will be deployed in Pakistan if the nation’s nuclear installations come under threat from terrorists out to avenge the killing of Osama Bin Laden… The plan, which would be activated without President Zardari’s consent, provoked an angry reaction from Pakistan officials… Barack Obama would order troops to parachute in to protect key nuclear missile sites.

If we find out there are nukes in this base, all hell will break loose, the pakistanis will be unrestrained with the backing of China

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The terrorists are said to have taken hostages and have seized control of one or more buildings on the base. At least 10 terrorists are said to be holding the hostages.

Pakistani Navy base under siege

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

2nd

Yeah, that's why I was a tad suspect of it's implication

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

There have been families who have received a lot more than 10k for their martyrs.

Try to follow that money, I dare ya!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

2nd

That is the Chinese way of trying to find out if any US operatives were involved.

I bet they have been burning up the diplomatic phone lines on this one. With their press and reporters only of course.

They know what could happen here, and what could happen if they are found to be involved in a plot with the Pakistani military.

edit on 22-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Have not read entire thread so sorry if added,

But BBC News 24 just said the planes are "American" implying american military aircraft, with stars and stripes on them?

Kind Regards

Elf

Edit to add Me thinks Barrack Obamas interview on TV just AS this was happening,

Saying he would basically go anywhere to Protect or pre empt american safety,

Would do it again,

Went to aipac and actually I support this backed the palestinians and Pi***ed of the Israelis,

Coming to the chequered floors and banking centres of europe about now, something is brewing,

IS the threat of Al Quaeda in charge having p[akistani naval and airforce base with American planes hardware and or Hostages enough for the US to go in re take the base?

Or at least a pretence for?

Hopefully not.
edit on 22-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: as above

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
BBC link says hostages as well, video

www.bbc.co.uk...

Also, unconfirmed two more large explosions, bringing the total around 12

twitter.com...#!/Hairan

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Fox News just posted it's first mention of the attack.

Fox

Took them long enough. It states AP as the source.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What a coincidence that this is happening the day before this guy goes on trial:

Mumbai terror attack: US trial puts Pakistan spy agency in the dockStar witness David Headley set to claim ISI helped Lashkar-e-Taiba extremists carry out 2008 Mumbai massacre

Allegations that Pakistan's intelligence service was involved in the Mumbai terror attacks will be scrutinised in an American court case starting on MONDAY when the man who helped plan the 2008 strikes testifies against his alleged accomplice.

(emphasis mine)

link: www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

If you want some shards of truth, read through this thread, I suggest it.

Oh, and good for Obama.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join