It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has been posted already: Jerusalem u.f.o.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've found this and I did a search here at ATS and this has been discussed but now this is in the hoax section?

in the other thread they put three videos together in one image and the pictures were simultaniously.

This happened for real. Did I upset anyone?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Did it come down just to do the flash? What hell is that thing?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Despite what many "debunkers" will tell you on these forums, the famous Jerusalem UFO sighting has not been PROVEN to be fake. There is a lot of disinformation surrounding this sighting and there was definitely fakes made after the original (and what I and many others believe to be real) video surfaced. Thus discrediting the whole thing in the eyes of many.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
mm.. I smell something funny..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Yeah I don't know what's doin with the Dome Rock. Is it all a hoax? I know one video for sure is but what about the others? Multiple perspectives from different groups of people filming the event. Is a UFO? Is it the scret government playing games with us?

I found this short article on an India news website. Is this site credible? Who knows, but they're talking about Dome Rock, at least enough to write a short article

India Daily

UFO illusion uncovered over Jersulalem - who created the hologram illusion? 

The UFO at the dome of the rock at Jerusalem is Israel has been found to be a total human made illusion.

It was a combination of three solid holograms, very advanced technology. The people behind this illusion are the same people who has been instrumental in trying suppress the existence of UFO all around the world.

These folks are trying to confuse people to prove that extraterrestrials are bad trying to muck around with human holy sites.

edit on 22-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

but now this is in the hoax section

And there is a good reason for that .
It;s a Hoax and I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets the infamous blue cross .

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some info on the story, a confirmed hoax.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What really boils my blood is when people(like the guy in this video) go "I don't know what it is, it could have been anything, but it wasn't a UFO"...I find statements like that utterly stupid. They make me want to insult the person saying it - I know, not nice, I'm an a-hole blah blah blah - but UFO is an ACRONYM. I kills me that people are so stupid they can't even grasp the simple concept of an ACRONYM, and then are arrogant about their misuse of it. UFO = Unidentified Flying Object.
UFO ≠ ALIENS IN FLYING VEHICLES!!!

UFO means you saw some *SNIP*in the sky and you don't know what the *SNIP* it was...Period.

So the guy is actually saying "I don't know what it is, it could have been anything, but it definitely wasn't an Unidentified Flying Object"..... WTF!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!

PROFANITY is not allowed here. Try this next time...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on May 22nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Please continue all discussion on the Jerusalem UFO hoax on the thread.
HERE
Closed.

top topics

join