It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State if I have ever seen it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Handicapped man body slammed out of wheelchair and left bleeding on the sidewalk by cops

www.liveleak.com...

It does not exactly show what the man might or might not have did to deserve this. Clearly the situation should have been handled different.

If you choose not to watch the video the citizen looks to be moving down the street when two cops come up pick him up by the arms and slam the poor guy head first into the concrete.

The cops did not expect someone to be filming now hopefully they lose their jobs over this but I'm sure there will be some loop hole that keeps them doing this to others.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

Its obvious,he was clearly going to do a runner.
Second line is here.But can't remember it at the moment.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That's messed up. Must be a case of 'They see me rollin, they hatin'!

s&f

st

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crumbles
The cops did not expect someone to be filming now hopefully they lose their jobs over this but I'm sure there will be some loop hole that keeps them doing this to others.

Or... They're pass a "law" saying that filming is against the "law."

I hope not, though.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I think that is the law in a few states luckily not mine (YET).

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here it is and yes, that's messed up.

I remembered this other vid awhile back with the guy in the wheel chair getting shot. This is just as bad when all you have to do is stand out of reach if he's not carrying a gun. And clearly he wasn't.

edit on 22-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"""now hopefully they lose their jobs over this"""

NEVER going to happen. They've gotten away with MURDERING people. Did you hear about the Iraq War Vet who did two tours and was just shot 60 times in his own home?

What for? Nothing. A Judge signed blanket search warrants for a bunch of homes to look for drugs. No drugs found.

Cops refused to let Medics in to see the guy shot 60 times until 1.5 hours later. They didn't want him alive to sue them.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

60 times I did not think that was even possible.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Disgusting but hardly surprising. Every citizen in this country should be arming themselves to the teeth right now. Until these fascist pigs understand that we are done being terrorized and that we are ready to play that game too, this bullsh-- will only get worse until everyone sees this kind of thing on a daily basis with their own two eyes.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Already a thread on this, posted earlier today.
abovetopsecret

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Very hard to say what the person in the wheelchair said or did, the action was quick. Still throwing the guy to the ground and smashing his face in is unnecessary. There is a partial reason for this. Look at how fat that cop is, that's one lard ass is there ever was one. Do you honestly believe that a tub of garbage like that has the ability to actually chase anyone. Not likely.

Cops suck, power raving fat slobs with holier than thou egos.

brill

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

it gets more complicated,
71 shots fired only one hit the guy
in the stomach
and yes paramedics were made to wait outside till he died.
speculation on that thread is the guy saw/knew something he shouldn't have and this was a hit.

LOL soon the leo's will be here to justify the unjustifiable.

i long ago made a decision to "go for the jugular" should my Wyrrd fail to prevent an assault by these thugs, as it has up till now.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crumbles
reply to post by Amaterasu

I think that is the law in a few states luckily not mine (YET).

I say such a "law" is invalid, as it is each One's RIGHT to record Their perspective. I say people should passively resist such "laws." EVERYBODY start filming police. Then what, eh?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe they thought it was John locke and took him out before he turned into the smoke monster...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

All of this is getting entirely out of control. People in wheelchairs, Old people, people in their homes minding their own business. It is totally absurd. I do not understand what the cops in this country are trying to prove how stupid and cowardly they are or incite riots. Like the girls the other day that was body slammed with her back to the cop walking down the street. There is nothing in any of these that gives an excuse of excessive force. I have heard it said by police and courts that we the citizens don't understand excessive force. Just like we don't understand police brutality. It all amounts to they don't want to be sued especially when they have probably been told do behave this way.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

...especially when they have probably been told do behave this way.

I agree 100%. The only thing that makes sense is that these pigs have been instructed to act like this. That means the order has come from the VERY TOP, likely above the president of course. There is no other explanation for this sickening pig behavior other than it has all been planned by the elites to crush Americans.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

I completely agree, to add to this police state I am talking about. I saw about 10 Humvees parked along the side of the road just waiting may 20th. I figured something was up but never heard more about it I went on to work I could not sit around and wait.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Everybody seems pretty mad about this without knowing all the facts. Maybe that dude in the wheelchair just got done sticking his fingers in some 6 year old girl. You still wanna cuddle his a$$ now?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Even if that were the case, and it most certainly is not even close (but thanks for being a shameless fascist pig apologist), there are better ways of taking people (especially people in wheelchairs) into custody so that they may receive a trial and THEN punished accordingly. Anybody who thinks differently is a traitor.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Only a sick mind would think something like that. I don't know any girls that walk around without pants on for that matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join